Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 589. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
ZEITCOIN dude, just found
thnx to that 808 dude. I've put a post there, if you'd like to put one, I'll happily remove mine (you're better at PR than I am).

We'll give it some thought, however just ignoring CR altogether and resolving this directly with our community is way we'd like to go. Also thank you for your active support on the thread, we won't forget your involvement as we move forward. Smiley

Also @808shark, we are still accumulating as much information as possible before sending what reimbursements we are capable of sending. Everything will be sorted out this week.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
i like to thank you all for your kind response and your value able time spend upon me. i will deal with both the party regarding my zeitcoin will patience. if that doesn't work i will use other method.

Thank you again.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
LoL, there's actually someone on the CoinEx thread saying how people should have learned from the Gox collapse not to leave coins on CoinEx as he's now lost all his coins.

Well, DUH!!!

How many times do people have to lose their coins before learning that an exchange is NOT a secure wallet where you can get big rewards without high risk?!!?

PLEASE REMEMBER, Exchanges are big targets for hackers as they hold a large percentage of their coins in hot wallets unlike wallets where far more can be in cold storage.
Only leave on an exchange what you're looking to trade, withdraw and deposit for the big price fluctuations. Day trading won't make you super rich, it's not worth losing everything for!

The biggest threat for coins on an exchange is the owner of that exchange  , not hackers.

I see. You have a point.
But in the long run i don't see the latter one disappearing or even getting smaller. Ever.
Every year millions of credit cards get compromised. This wont change with bitcoin.

As a quote from the video "You can not maintain security on a general purpose operating system."
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
My coins are stuck in Crypto Rush. i have a balance over 21 million Zeitcoin. wrote to Crypto Rush ( who claims no responsibility ) wrote to zeitcoin with no response. What are my options? am i screwed? i am also on the list of first 2000 people to sign to tweeter and facebook my 50k never receive.

any advice would be much appreciated my hard earn money at risk.

Thank you

ask the gox people

you may get a fraction of your loss from the fund that was setup if cryptorush provides the list of users affected

for your tw and fb reward, contact via dm or the pr email
Activity: 112
My coins are stuck in Crypto Rush. i have a balance over 21 million Zeitcoin. wrote to Crypto Rush ( who claims no responsibility ) wrote to zeitcoin with no response. What are my options? am i screwed? i am also on the list of first 2000 people to sign to tweeter and facebook my 50k never receive.

Thank you

Dont bank on getting those coins back, they are gone! its CR's fault no zeit team! dont get stroppy as we plan to get a fund together to help ppl like you out BUT its not a given AND you wont get 21mil back! lastly u'v learnt a valuable lesson.....never keep so much on a shit exchange.

edit: Also keep up to date with the coin world! this happened ages ago.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
LoL, there's actually someone on the CoinEx thread saying how people should have learned from the Gox collapse not to leave coins on CoinEx as he's now lost all his coins.

Well, DUH!!!

How many times do people have to lose their coins before learning that an exchange is NOT a secure wallet where you can get big rewards without high risk?!!?

PLEASE REMEMBER, Exchanges are big targets for hackers as they hold a large percentage of their coins in hot wallets unlike wallets where far more can be in cold storage.
Only leave on an exchange what you're looking to trade, withdraw and deposit for the big price fluctuations. Day trading won't make you super rich, it's not worth losing everything for!

The biggest threat for coins on an exchange is the owner of that exchange  , not hackers.
And the that we can not get coins from CoinEx seemingly is not yet clear they have now Maintenance mode I hope that they will soon resumed normal operation job exchanges
Activity: 10

Thank you

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Well, DUH!!!

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
buy and just talk ...

If you really want to give an advice it would be like , shut up and buy Smiley
Activity: 392
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

Well, DUH!!!

Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.

Thanks to GreedyZeit Wink for the share!

You nut of all nuts call me that?! Cheesy
Your welcome.
Activity: 319
I was upset when I saw again 1 satoshi, the more I'm not very patient, but after reading a lot of opinions, still there is hope price goes to the moon  Smiley. The only question is when it will happen?! ... Hope I'll have money for paying electricity till price rises Grin

To answer your question, my assessment is sometime after the PoW period of this coin is over and we become 100% POS mined coin. Then there will be no one dumping coins on the market from mining anymore, aside from people who dont want zeit anymore.

That, with significant good news to make the whales remove their sell walls and start buying up for the initial pump. Tongue
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
On a different topic.

I was just fascinated while listening to Andreas M. Antonopoulos
speaking at the L.A. Bitcoin Meetup - January 9, 2014
on how he found out about btc and what could be possible
with the technology. He is a really good speaker and very motivating. Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTPQKyAq-DM

I'd like to bump this.

A very enjoyable and educational watch (still not finished, keep pausing to do other stuff, 14 minutes left for me.

Talking about the corruption of power through centralisation and hierarchical systems, how bitcoin will evolve by cherry picking innovations from alt-coins (hadn't thought of it before), highlights the differences between bitcoin the 'protocol' and bitcoin the 'currency' (this is a very important aspect that's often missed by folks), all in a very enjoyable video with humour and humility.

Thanks to GreedyZeit Wink for the share!
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
I was upset when I saw again 1 satoshi, the more I'm not very patient, but after reading a lot of opinions, still there is hope price goes to the moon  Smiley. The only question is when it will happen?! ... Hope I'll have money for paying electricity till price rises Grin

you will wait awhile! buy a bunch and then go mine something that will pay your bills! this coin will be up but not in a hurry!
Activity: 98
I was upset when I saw again 1 satoshi, the more I'm not very patient, but after reading a lot of opinions, still there is hope price goes to the moon  Smiley. The only question is when it will happen?! ... Hope I'll have money for paying electricity till price rises Grin
Activity: 114
will mintpal delete zeitcoin? like CR?

If they're as dishonest and careless, yes!

They appear to be a really good exchange though from what I've seen, in not very long, so I don't see any reason why they would.

CR only dropped it to sweep their own mistakes under the rug, at least, that's how it appears to many of us here.
Thank u for answer. zeitcoin fell down again to 0.00000001 that's why i asked.

MintPal does in principle not care about the price, but the volume is important (As they receive tx fees). A volume of 21.384 BTC is more then enough. A lot of coins have 10 btc or less volume.
a few hours ago a volume was about 10btc)
Activity: 18
Activity: 78
Finally, the price hits 1 satoshi. Any way to save ? Huh Huh
Jump to: