Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 585. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All my charts are empty on mintpal.com
Anyone else experiencing this in firefox on linux?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Okay, quick play with MintPal chart...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Finally, a decent bloody chart where we can zoom in and back out without breaking it

HOOORRRAYYYYY

I was just having a play with the new chart. Mintpal are fast becoming my favourite exchange.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500

LOVE IT!!!!!!

Finally, a decent bloody chart where we can zoom in and back out without breaking it

HOOORRRAYYYYY
+1000000

MINTPAL TO THE MOOOON !!!  Grin
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
so coinex was hacked afterall and all coins gone but at least they going to try raise the funds to reimburse us all that lost

better response than cryptorush that's for sure

Still I don't get it. Exchanges should have hot wallets and cold storage. That a part is hacked, I can understand, but all. Exchanges are really the weak parts of cryptocurrency.

It's not really cold storage, the website's scripts must have access to that storage in order to make deposit and withdrawals.
I don't think there is a way for an exchange to have completely 'cold' storage unless all payments are processed manually.

Maybe I'm wrong but this is what I think Smiley
Activity: 732
Zeit now 1 satoshi. Theese days BTC market will be off ?  Smiley
Activity: 98
so coinex was hacked afterall and all coins gone but at least they going to try raise the funds to reimburse us all that lost

Still I don't get it. Exchanges should have hot wallets and cold storage. That a part is hacked, I can understand, but all. Exchanges are really the weak parts of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

LOVE IT!!!!!!

HOOORRRAYYYYY
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
I do not want to be repetitive ... the block explorer when it is ready?

+80 (I'm fat)
i find the orientation presentation is better for the new comer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBvTzxI8Ouk

altho it is dated, for more up to date info i recommend checking the newer orientation book

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/orientation

I'll give them a watch sometime. Always on the hunt for good material to share with skeptics. It's hard enough trying to get them to just watch a 20 minute segment if they know it's going to challenge they're world view and crack an eye lid even slightly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i find the orientation presentation is better for the new comer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBvTzxI8Ouk

altho it is dated, for more up to date info i recommend checking the newer orientation book

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/orientation
If you dont mind foul language and a few sexist jokes, listen to one or two podcasts by "exotic liability" (basically security professionals ranting for an hour). But highly amusing and informative, at times. Smiley

Stop it. You lost me about 6 hours of my life yesterday from the link you left on Antonopolous
You're a bad man who takes peoples lives and I bet me telling you this is making you smile as well. That's how evil you are!

Just a first-thing-in-the-morning idea...

I'd like to help with the voting on Cryptsy but I only have .0022 points. If there are many of us with small parts of points maybe they could be transferred to a 'trustworthy person' (Zeitcoin?) to purchase voting points?

Better than them just sitting there doing nowt!

I have 0.7, until the block explorer arrives, I'm not trusting the devs with more funds though. Once we have that, I can check things and my trust returns, sure Smiley

I came here to find out why yall love this coin so much.
I'm pretty bullish on zeit due to the zeal and size of its base, but
I dont really see why its so big and so energized.

So someone explain it like I am 5

Give this a watch. It's the third in the series, but the best for a newcomer IMO.
Feel free to then watch others and do additional research into what's stated etc..... This is what we believe in, something beyond money... Science, Maths and Engineering essentially Smiley

Zeitgeist Movie: Moving Forward
Activity: 609
I do not want to be repetitive ... the block explorer when it is ready?
Activity: 392
good luck with the 'fraud'

btc is barely considered a monetary vehicle, the rest of these coins arent even recognized.

and while we have a lot more regulations than we did just a few years ago.

You might be able to argue on the coins you bought.. but the ones you mined, arent recognized as having value, doesnt really matter if they do.

good luck anyways.

get this, people dont necessarily want just profit, they want to change the world and make it a better place

this is a coin for those people, people in line with the train of thought of the Zeitgeist Movement

a coin with an honest, noble and true purpose
Activity: 476
moOo
good luck with the 'fraud'

btc is barely considered a monetary vehicle, the rest of these coins arent even recognized.

and while we have a lot more regulations than we did just a few years ago.

You might be able to argue on the coins you bought.. but the ones you mined, arent recognized as having value, doesnt really matter if they do.

good luck anyways.

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
IF YOU LOST YOUR ZEIT COIN BALANCE ON CRYPTORUSH>IN PLEASE RED THIS:

Like many others I have been scammed by cryptorush.in and lost a considerable balance of Zeit coin. I am tiered of all these bitcoin / altcoin scams and I will not let this one go. I do not care about the flaw in the wallet, in my opinion the only responsible is cryptorush. I sent my bitcoins to them and they should be responsible for this.

Despite their public statement and their terms and conditions on their website they are still running an online business and there are laws and regulations that protect users and consumers against abuse and fraud.

We have made a preliminary due diligence and found the following:

1. The owner of the website is believed to be Patrick Austin, residing in Sloe Lane, Crundale, Kent, Great Britain. This could be a registrar name - but a legal action would easily disclose the real name
2. At least one of the employees, called Robert Keith Christopher Jr is residing in Lake City, Florida, USA
3. The fraud involves at least 2 billion Zeit coins which at current market rate means 60 BTC or almost USD 40,000

I Invite all users who suffered damage from cryptorush to:

1. send an e-mail to: [email protected] with your contact details, proof of damage ( print screen, transaction history, etc ).

2. File an official complaint for fraud to:
- FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
- UK Police Internet Crime Unit: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud  

What actions we are willing to take:

1. File an official complaint signed by all users who suffered damage from cryptorush to FBI, UK Police ( internet crime units ) and tax authorities in both countries ( IRS and HMRC )for fraud and running a business without any registration or license
2. File an official complaint to the hosting provider
3. Take legal actions against Patrick Austin and Robert Keith Christopher Jr both in UK and US. If none of them is the real owner of cryptorush they will be forced to reveal his identity
4. After correctly identifying the owners of the website, sue them and ask for compensation against suffered loss at the maximum price Zeit coin had since the incidend which was 0.00000005 BTC, but could be more in the future.

Anyone who want to support this action and make a stand in stopping cryptocurrency related frauds can make a donation at the following addresses:

BTC address: 1JeZV8buuS4rNPpXiDAegZbJvNVU6ziEZZ
ZEIT address: Min9va3ujwLRsTgwPNyU9qVYJdWvd9Lp3Q

Thanks for doing this. Email sent.
Activity: 349

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Just a heads-up for the traders -

MintPal official notice

REMINDER: Maintenance scheduled today at 7PM GMT (3:30 hours from now). Expected to take 30-60 mins, trading will be offline for this time.
Activity: 319
We all have to think what we want,what we expect from this coin and wht we do for this coin.If we do some we have to do much more and give this coin the position that deserves.The fight we all gave to put Zeit coin in mintpal it was a very good motive so we have to find more and push up Zeitcoin

I think setting up a multipool to pay out in zeit instead of BTC would be a very good move for zeit. Essentially we would steal the market share from other coins and put it into zeit instead. Logically this should push up the value of zeit.

Does anyone know where I can learn about how to set this up, what I would need, etc to make this happen? I have the will and the funds to set this up, but not the skills. Sad

If anyone has the right skills and wants to work with me, give me a PM.
Activity: 70
will the Block Explorer be available today Huh
Activity: 434
We all have to think what we want,what we expect from this coin and wht we do for this coin.If we do some we have to do much more and give this coin the position that deserves.The fight we all gave to put Zeit coin in mintpal it was a very good motive so we have to find more and push up Zeitcoin
Jump to: