Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 592. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I want it to be 0.0002 btc per zeit. I want! Angry

Noooo, one of the early ish 1 sat buys is mine, once that's filled THEN it can rise.
Hey, I got an electric bill coming which will need paying and the dent in the floor repairing Wink
I see you are a very experienced trader and I ll do as you say.
Bear it, yes, and bull it to Venera and money money money money money…
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Awesome, thnx man
 xo xo xo xo
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Nice post ZEITCOIN. Yet again you've shown patience in your responses and are performing very well under pressure.
Once that block explorer is up I'll feel much more comfortable, I hope you can understand my recent nerves. Words without the actions backing them up that are stated they're just characters on a server (ok, so that's all an explorer is too smartie pants) Smiley

Have you guys had any ideas of how we can get this movement.... moving? There was some discussion about projects the other day that never gained any traction at all.
At present while we're all still strangers, you're the one holding us together, giving us a little guidance for something we could work on together I think would help us to unite as a community, interact better and learn what skills and knowledge we each have to help us move forward without the requirement of a central 'leader' hopefully.

We are working on a whole new platform for us to communicate the next steps however as you can see are constantly dealing with other stuff that takes our focus away from the important things i.e. next steps for coins.

We will be releasing more info today hopefully once we get news the explorer is ready.

Nice post ZEITCOIN. Yet again you've shown patience in your responses and are performing very well under pressure.
Once that block explorer is up I'll feel much more comfortable, I hope you can understand my recent nerves. Words without the actions backing them up that are stated they're just characters on a server (ok, so that's all an explorer is too smartie pants) Smiley

Have you guys had any ideas of how we can get this movement.... moving? There was some discussion about projects the other day that never gained any traction at all.
At present while we're all still strangers, you're the one holding us together, giving us a little guidance for something we could work on together I think would help us to unite as a community, interact better and learn what skills and knowledge we each have to help us move forward without the requirement of a central 'leader' hopefully.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

buy chances at one satochi :-)

ive been buying as much as i can
BigC will continually be censored from this conversation. It's funny because I just looked back to the last 5 pages of PM's here on BitcoinTalk and not one time does this BigC fellow come up.

@BigC: Instead of childishly spamming the thread calling US scammers, why don't you maybe send us a PM? First of all, you are not the only one that lost coins on the EXCHANGE. Does it look like we are an exchange to you? No. We know you are pissed, however your anger does not come close to ours. We have been left to sort this whole mess out with the small team we have. This community is 100x larger then we are, and we did not loose your coins, so chill out.

Our e-mail has been flooded with messages from people claiming they have lost far greater amounts than what we currently hold as a team. If we were to pay back everyone who claims they lost coins ON THE EXCHANGE, it would bankrupt us and there would be no funds left to continue development. Therefore we are looking into a way we can equitably reimburse those who lost with the funds that we have allocated to this fund. (50m + donations)

This community needs to realize that we are taking it upon ourselves to help those who suffered a loss. We did not steal your coins, so stop yelling at us and calling us scammers. Also thank you to those who are sticking up for us, we're doing our best and promise that the reimbursement fund will be put towards those that can prove their loss. However individuals like BigC who childishly spam the thread are going to be reimbursed last. Those who are supportive and PATIENT and understand that we are working hard to resolve this will be reimbursed much before these spammers. So just keep that in mind when you are calling us Scammers. I'm not saying you won't receive some sore of reimbursement, all I'm saying is you're making this much more difficult for yourself, so keep it up.  Wink

A brief update has been posted to the OP. We are trying to get the block explorer up and ready for you guys by tonight. This thing has given us immense problems, however it's almost resolved and will be available VERY SOON! Mark my words.

In addition, new bounties will be allocated to those who help bring exposure to the Zeitcoin movement. We will be giving away upwards of 50,000ZEIT per person who helps grow this movement by following specific tasks. We're sorry about any previous bounties that have not been paid. Our development/giveaway fund has been slashed immensely as we have run into various issues that we have had to pay to get resolved. However we have a strategic promotional-plan that will allow us to distribute hundreds of thousands of ZEIT to those that help us grow. More information on this will be available tonight.

We have huge plans for the future of ZEIT, however patience is key. The exchange rate has been affected by all of these rumours and baseless accusations and does not AT ALL reflect this great community or the mining difficulty. Rest assured that after the block explorer is up, CoinMarketCap & CoinWarz will be in a position to list our coin. Then we will move on to further stages of our promotional plan to raise immense awareness.

Again, thank you to all the supporters. The trolls here are simply wasting their time and we will prove them wrong through our actions over the next few weeks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

buy chances at one satochi :-)

Noooo, one of the early ish 1 sat buys is mine, once that's filled THEN it can rise.
Hey, I got an electric bill coming which will need paying and the dent in the floor repairing Wink
Activity: 11
Activity: 56
Activity: 98
Let's ignore him, eventually he will stop. You have to treat him like a little child. (He's behaving like one)
EDIT:

DONT FEED THE TROLL, mods can delete his posts

Thnx mod. Pls stick with it, he'll get bored soon, but he'll likely up his game for a couple of days.
People like that are highly predictable.

We all need to ensure we don't quote him anymore aswell. I have him on ignore so I should remember
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

That particular troll is the first here to make my ignore list.

DAMN I wish I had some Btc, the 2 sat wall has just gone down Sad
Wow I am sick of him!!! If anyone knows if there is a way to ban someone please inform me. Ignorance is very strong with him. I don't understand how people can't comprehend what happened.

Open war going on ^^^. At least stop with the multiquotes you guys.

Sorry.
I hate it when others do it, but when I get riled up I end up as the kind of person that infuriates me.

Nice to see you sticking around though, you liked the responses you got then, or just amused by the sabre rattling?

You're the type of beta male who huffs and puffs on the internet but hangs his wrist in sorrow while in the presence of men. This community is trash and this coin is a scam. I was scammed out of millions of zeitcoin by this community and the developer. Do yourself a favor and don.t even invest .000001 btc in this trash. Zeitcoin has made an enemy. I will be here everyday to inform any potential investors of the dangers.

you are what is commonly called a moron. Your drivel will lead to nothing except getting you banned.
The record of what actually happened and how you were treated will remain in existence, proving your idiocy and that your accusations are unwarranted and false.

EDIT:

DONT FEED THE TROLL, mods can delete his posts
now back to the pertinent question, anyone have any news to report from Z-Day?
There was no meeting or movie showing in my area.
Activity: 70
Updates page 1

BTC March 17 BTC
- Updated Block Explorer will be available in under 24 hours.
- Next steps: Promotional plan roll-out with community-focused bounties
- Listing on CoinMarketCap
- Listing on CoinWarz
- Developmental update & report on future plans

This is my interest.....
CR-dead topic

+1
let's move on...
Does anyone else see the irony with the petulant comments in this thread and what this coin is supposed to stand for?  Tongue

Silly!
Yep. Everytime I make a petulant post :|
Activity: 56
Does anyone else see the irony with the petulant comments in this thread and what this coin is supposed to stand for?  Tongue

Silly!
Updates page 1

BTC March 17 BTC
- Updated Block Explorer will be available in under 24 hours.
- Next steps: Promotional plan roll-out with community-focused bounties
- Listing on CoinMarketCap
- Listing on CoinWarz
- Developmental update & report on future plans

This is my interest.....
CR-dead topic
Jump to: