Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 59. (Read 1009280 times)

Qan
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
This is the SHA1 checksum of the file I receive E5CAF2909F04EA6B3C61AF5D3F4FEF2FDA64B147 and this hash is not the same as mentioned on the website.

Help please.
Qan
Hi Guys

So I have downloaded the wallet from the official website but this damn Windows Defender keeps giving me this virus detected threat. Something to do with Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock and immediately deletes the file.

Any idea what needs to be done?

Also that Checksum on the website for the wallet that doesn't seem to match with the .exe file when I downloaded the wallet through a download manager and Windows Defender did not delete it automatically.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Zeit prices are at a level where verge prices were 12 months ago. Considering The usability of Zeit, the price is severely undervalued.
Shocked

Hello...
I also believe the Zeitcoin is undervalued.. It will in my opinion go to new high's this year...

2018 is for zeit...

By the way.... i have what it is needed to be a Zeit-Knight...  own 149000000 zeitcoin. so who do i have to communicate so i can sit at the round table...

please inform me... thanks....

Become a legendary zeight (ZEIT Knight) and help us to help others.
Think of it like King Arthur and his Round Table, every one at the Table is Equal.
A Group of Men & Women banding together to make the Way of ZEIT a worldwide reality.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _
The ZEITKnight's End Game,
To make this World a Better Place for All who reside in it.
By making ZEITcoin into a tool that can help someone next door or someone across the world.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _

The ZEIT Knights began accepting members in Feb 2015.
Each ZEIT Knight will hold 100 million zeitcoins.
Our Maximum Number of ZEITKnights will be 300 ,
there are 14 ZEIT Knights that group will make history as supporters of this coin.
Only 286 seats at the Round Table are left.

Next Registration is in March 2018

How to become a ZEIT KNIGHT.
Proof of ZeitKnight!

Rules for posting ,
Have at least 100 Million Zeitcoins in 1 Address confirmed by the Block Explorer.
New Knights will be confirmed in order of posting

Goto https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/   and verify your amount of zeit is at least 100 million.
Copy & Paste your zeit address in the search box and hit enter.

Copy & Paste  your Address & Balance  in a POST in this forum.
Example Post:

Name:                  Kiklo
Address                McTB1Hv4FMsuvUAnmjcdPbXta51qJ7wSWD      
Balance                 # At least 100 million ZEIT

Once your Post is up, We will send you 2025 zeitcoins within 12 hours, after you receive the zeitcoins,
Use Coin Control and send back exactly 2015 zeitcoins to McTB1Hv4FMsuvUAnmjcdPbXta51qJ7wSWD  , from the 2025 that was sent to you.
(Only send from the block of 2025 sent to you, sending from another block , can cause the entire block amount to be subtracted from your total by the block explorer stats.)

This confirms your ownership of the Account.
Within 24 hours of confirming ownership of the account,
A Post will be added to the Zeit Forum of your Achievement & ZEIT KNIGHTHOOD!!!

Frequently asked questions.
Knights are only required to hold 100 million coins, any amounts over that is theirs to trade / sell however they see fit.
Once a year during March, each Knight is contact to confirm they have maintained their Knighthood.
Any Knight that falls below the 100 million requirement is listed as a fallen Knight.

Any Knight nearing the end of their days on earth , may pass on their Title of ZEIT Knighthood
(along with their 100 million coins)
to anyone they see fit, and this transfer of KnightHood can take place at any time all they have to do is post in this forum, confirming the transfer to their heir.
Knights that do this , will forever be listed as a ZEIT Celestial Knight , Forever being remembered as the Ultimate Supporter of the Dream know as ZEIT. Smiley

Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Verrrry severely undervalued when I see this project. Helping the needy, investing in innovative techniques and finally the protection of the environment all major keywords that the world need. Last tweet from a month ago/>? Shocked
Activity: 1
Zeit prices are at a level where verge prices were 12 months ago. Considering The usability of Zeit, the price is severely undervalued.
[ Shocked/quote]

Hello...
I also believe the Zeitcoin is undervalued.. It will in my opinion go to new high's this year...

2018 is for zeit...

By the way.... i have what it is needed to be a Zeit-Knight...  own 149000000 zeitcoin. so who do i have to communicate so i can sit at the round table...

please inform me... thanks....
Activity: 574
Very interesting Project, Reserved Urdu Translations, I request to confirm my reservation by sending me PM here  or at telegram, Thanks
My Telegram: Wasimalik

My recent work,

AMLT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2573116

DIMPAY: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2542221
Daneel: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2519330
Qan
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I've hold some ZEIT a while ago, but sold at some point when I needed the money. I really like the supporting spirit here and the fact that Crypto still revolves around the community. Will buy in again to support you guys  Smiley
Qan
Zeitcoin hasn't had a flight in the past few years and this year may very well belong to Zeit.
Activity: 294
I'm nowhere near becoming a Knight here but I know that holding Zeit for the long term will pay off one day. I'm only a small fish so I'm not able to buy a lot of Zeit coins but I do buy some every week from my signature campaign earnings along with some other funds I can come up with.
Qan
Thanks for the replies guys. Really appreciate it. Looks like I did enter at a very sweet time.
Very happy to share with you guys that Zeitcoin is my first altcoin purchase today (well had to buy LTC to get ZTC, but still Smiley). The price was also good. Hoping to learn more and stay up to date about everything ZTC.

Also, now my aim is to hold, I should be transferring these to a Wallet I understand. But it sounds, slightly bit more technical than I would like it to be. I am ready upon it meanwhile. Any thing you kind people would like to recommend or caution about the process of transferring ZTC off exchange to the ZTC wallet?

Thanks.

Qan

*You want to encrypt your wallet 1st before sending coins to it.*
Click on settings and encrypt, be sure and write down this password and don't lose it ,
if you do lose it you won't be able to access your coins ever.
After you encrypt the wallet, and restart it , Click the Minting Tab and select Mint Unlock to verify your password is correct.
After this you can use your wallet normally.

In your ZEIT Wallet, You can click on Receive Coins tab , then right click on the address and click Copy Address

On the Exchange, go to the withdrawal page, and their Paste in your Address (Just right click and select paste)
Look over this address and verfify it matches your wallet's receive address.

Then enter the # of coins you want to send.
(The very 1st time you do this only send like 100 coins, as a test.)
Then you will receive an email from the exchange asking you to confirm this withdraw or reject,
Look at the amount & address and if it matches click on accept.

Make sure your Zeit wallet is synced , and you can watch the coins arrive usually within 2 or 3 minutes.  Smiley
(Coins won't appear in the wallet until it is synced.)

Next time , after you confirmed it worked with only 100 coins, you can send whatever amounts you like, by just repeating the above steps, but using a larger balance. Amounts of 20 million coins or less move at normal speeds, so if you can help it don't usually send more than that at 1 time. You can send larger amounts, but it may delay arrival or the exchange may ask you not to send an amount over a certain size.

You can alway paste your transaction id or zeit address in the block explorer to confirm the amount and receipt of coins.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/

Post if you have any further questions.

Cool

FYI: Be sure to keep backups of your Zeit Wallet in multiple locations like 2 or 3 flash drives.
With the ZEIT wallet open, click on File , Backup Wallet, I usually add the date like Zeit-12-18-2017 and keep 3 or 4 backups on each flash drive.

Tips on Syncing : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11555341
Tips on Staking  : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7833
Qan
Very happy to share with you guys that Zeitcoin is my first altcoin purchase today (well had to buy LTC to get ZTC, but still Smiley). The price was also good. Hoping to learn more and stay up to date about everything ZTC.

Also, now my aim is to hold, I should be transferring these to a Wallet I understand. But it sounds, slightly bit more technical than I would like it to be. I am ready upon it meanwhile. Any thing you kind people would like to recommend or caution about the process of transferring ZTC off exchange to the ZTC wallet?

Thanks.

Qan
ZEIT BLOCKCHAIN SNAPSHOT

Install & Download instructions here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

Filename:   ZeitBlockChainSnapShot-2017-12-18.rar

You can download the snapshot as 1 complete large rar file of ~2.8 gigabyte
or
You can download it Split into 700MB rar files ( For people with low bandwidth)

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
That's bad juju. Do they not realize that thousands of dollars of Zeit have been traded every day for about the past week? They are either blindly missing a great opportunity, or are in the works for ripping off its customers.
Just under 1.6 billion Zeit sitting in Sell walls on Cryptopia's now closed ZEIT/BTC pairing. Hey, if whoever put those coins in there don't want them, feel free to donate them to me!  Cool

Also, CoinExchange.io Zeit wallet in maintenance mode. Any idea how long it's been like that? 24-hour volume has been over $7,000 between the ZEIT/BTC, ZEIT/ETC, and ZEIT/DOGE pairings. The warning says it is not advisable to deposit to a wallet in maintenance mode, and out of curiosity I logged in to the exchange and tried to generate a new address and nothing happened. Meanwhile some whales are chomping up cheap Zeit at Cryptopia. Crazy!

CoinExchange's zeit wallet has been in Maintenance since sept. 29th, 2017
and they have been listed along side Yobit as a bad exchange on the OP.

They told Alp88 via twitter on Dec 5th , that they would be looking into it.

Personally not holding my breath, they ignored support calls for over 60 days and so far they still have not synced the zeit wallet.

Cool
Dear ZEIT experts:
after a while out of the exchage markets, I decided to transfer some of my ZEIT to a CRYPTOPIA account, and despite having my wallet updated to the last version 2.0.2.1-ULI, having it fully synchronized and have got 1210 confirmations through 16 nodes of my transaction, the amount has not been delivered in the destination wallet.
I am sure there is not a typo on the wallet destination address, and repeated the same process with MINT coins without any issue on the MINT wallet.

Checking the transaction ID at the ZeitCoin block explorer, it does not appear. How is that possible if I have so many confirmations?
Transaction ID: 49bd155b41da7b2408db699a0337afb25074c52db9eef3994bca3d6ddee2d2f2

Any help will be welcomed!

Hmmm,

That transaction ID, is not showing up at all, like warbird023 mentioned.
Open the ZEIT WALLET, and Click on the Transactions Tab and double click on entry of where you sent off the coins, and verify the transaction ID in the block explorer : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/

You can also paste your zeit address in the block explorer and view all transactions from there to double check.
Sync your Wallet and compare block #s with the block explorer, once synced they should have matching block #s.

Also click on Help and About Zeitcoin to verify you are on the correct version.

If you need further help ,
PM me your zeit address and a screen shot of your main screen balance and transactions page and debug Window , and I will take a closer look.

To resetup your blockchain, you can use the snapshot , instructions here :
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

** I will be updating the snapshot to the current date on Tuesday , if you wanted to wait for the latest snapshot. **
** I'll post when it is up. **

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Just under 1.6 billion Zeit sitting in Sell walls on Cryptopia's now closed ZEIT/BTC pairing. Hey, if whoever put those coins in there don't want them, feel free to donate them to me!  Cool

Also, CoinExchange.io Zeit wallet in maintenance mode. Any idea how long it's been like that? 24-hour volume has been over $7,000 between the ZEIT/BTC, ZEIT/ETC, and ZEIT/DOGE pairings. The warning says it is not advisable to deposit to a wallet in maintenance mode, and out of curiosity I logged in to the exchange and tried to generate a new address and nothing happened. Meanwhile some whales are chomping up cheap Zeit at Cryptopia. Crazy!
Activity: 2
thanks warbird.
No coins in that address! despite my wallet shows differently!
Will double check the tutorials and will try to rebuild the blockchain as you suggest.

Dear ZEIT experts:
after a while out of the exchage markets, I decided to transfer some of my ZEIT to a CRYPTOPIA account, and despite having my wallet updated to the last version 2.0.2.1-ULI, having it fully synchronized and have got 1210 confirmations through 16 nodes of my transaction, the amount has not been delivered in the destination wallet.
I am sure there is not a typo on the wallet destination address, and repeated the same process with MINT coins without any issue on the MINT wallet.

Checking the transaction ID at the ZeitCoin block explorer, it does not appear. How is that possible if I have so many confirmations?
Transaction ID: 49bd155b41da7b2408db699a0337afb25074c52db9eef3994bca3d6ddee2d2f2

I never used Mint.
The Transaction ID you provided is not listed at

so i am shure that you are on a fork - maybe your own.

Your Wallet must have a Zeitcoin Adress . Check this Adresse in the
Block Explorer. What Amount of Zeitcoins is shown there?

For me the Only way to solve your Problem seems to save your wallet.dat first.
Then delete your blockchain copy and Rebuild it.
There are Tutorials on this thread how to do this.

Activity: 50
Dear ZEIT experts:

I never used Mint.
The Transaction ID you provided is not listed at

so i am shure that you are on a fork - maybe your own.

Your Wallet must have a Zeitcoin Adress . Check this Adresse in the
Block Explorer. What Amount of Zeitcoins is shown there?

For me the Only way to solve your Problem seems to save your wallet.dat first.
Then delete your blockchain copy and Rebuild it.
There are Tutorials on this thread how to do this.
Pages:
Jump to: