Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 60. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I agree with Kiklo. Anyone who thinks BTC isn't in a highly manipulated bubble must be blind. It is only a matter of time before people begin to realize that the price is not sustainable and start dumping. Oh and how the price will tumble. But not before the Winklevoss twins, being the very first BTC billionaires that they are, dump their stash and cash out.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Dear ZEIT experts:
after a while out of the exchage markets, I decided to transfer some of my ZEIT to a CRYPTOPIA account, and despite having my wallet updated to the last version 2.0.2.1-ULI, having it fully synchronized and have got 1210 confirmations through 16 nodes of my transaction, the amount has not been delivered in the destination wallet.
I am sure there is not a typo on the wallet destination address, and repeated the same process with MINT coins without any issue on the MINT wallet.

Checking the transaction ID at the ZeitCoin block explorer, it does not appear. How is that possible if I have so many confirmations?
Transaction ID: 49bd155b41da7b2408db699a0337afb25074c52db9eef3994bca3d6ddee2d2f2

Any help will be welcomed!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
why not an onlinewallet with api and a mobile app to use it everywhere?

And how is that any different than an user just using an exchange from their portable device?

The only difference I see is just us paying for something , we are already getting for free.  Tongue

@ZEIT, Our goal here is to make sure the coin network works and is secure, that's it.
(The Same Way Linus Torvalds only focus is the Linux Kernel.)

Everything else we are leaving up to 3rd party providers,
ie: Offchain transactions, Anon transactions, Mobile device support
None of these need direct support built into the code, all can be handled by 3rd parties.

Here we focus on the main goal:
a fast working coin network with ample transaction capacity that is efficient and affordable for the entire world not just the rich elite.
Anyone want more, feel free to build a 3rd party service and we will update the OP.

Cool

the diffrents would be:
1. you can use your cam to scan qr code of the wallet
2. way easier while there is no need to login or confirm the tx

but i fully agree that this is more something for a 3rd party like @BTC
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

And how is that any different than an user just using an exchange from their portable device?

The only difference I see is just us paying for something , we are already getting for free.  Tongue

@ZEIT, Our goal here is to make sure the coin network works and is secure, that's it.
(The Same Way Linus Torvalds only focus is the Linux Kernel.)

Everything else we are leaving up to 3rd party providers,
ie: Offchain transactions, Anon transactions, Mobile device support
None of these need direct support built into the code, all can be handled by 3rd parties.

Here we focus on the main goal:
a fast working coin network with ample transaction capacity that is efficient and affordable for the entire world not just the rich elite.
Anyone want more, feel free to build a 3rd party service and we will update the OP.

Cool
Activity: 108
Will it be possible later to have a one wallet on android?

We looked at that,  
Due to the bandwidth requirements, it was impractical at the present time.

What is Practical is to
1.  Remote into a PC or VPS running a ZEIT Wallet from an android or ipad
or
2.  Just login to a Exchange and use it to send and receive coins from the Android or IPad's exchange account
(This has the advantages of not requiring the user to keep a blockchain synced.)
(It also gives the user the ability to make Offchain Transactions which are instant ,
if they use an exchange that supports offchain such as Cryptopia by sending to the exchange's user name instead of the ZEIT address.)

Cool

I think It should be possible to add ZEIT for example to coinomi wallet, so it would be android wallet but without staking possibility.

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
NovaExchange is Closing and will have new owners sometime next year.

Withdrawn your Zeitcoins , ASAP.

Deposts have been turned off at Novaexchange, so don't send new coins to their exchange.

https://novaexchange.com/news/
2017-11-30 14:39 - Deposits is now disabled as earlier advertised
One last scan for incoming transactions will be done at 2017-12-15, after that, no new scanning will be done,
and coins sent to Novaexchange after 2017-12-15 will be lost

We looked at that,  

What is Practical is to
or
2.  Just login to a Exchange and use it to send and receive coins from the Android or IPad's exchange account
(This has the advantages of not requiring the user to keep a blockchain synced.)
(It also gives the user the ability to make Offchain Transactions which are instant ,
if they use an exchange that supports offchain such as Cryptopia by sending to the exchange's user name instead of the ZEIT address.)

Cool

I think It should be possible to add ZEIT for example to coinomi wallet, so it would be android wallet but without staking possibility.

They wanted $2500 upfront and then ~$30 per month to add ZEIT to their service.
No one felt it was worth it.

Last time , I checked it was $600 to have an android wallet made, that syncs the block chain with an android and no other costs associated with it, however the constant need to sync the blockchain will drain minutes available on most plans , and to be honest, using an exchange is just more beneficial to the user as offchain processing is available.

Cool

I hardly doubt that Zeit will reach 5 million marketcap if it doesnt even have enough volume to stay listed on cryptopia.
But we will see next half year, I charged off my btc already, maybe you (where is the rest of the team btw?) will surprise me in a positive way.

See that what gets me, you don't see how we will return to a 5 Million Market cap, and we were just there a few weeks ago.
But yet believe btc is worth $17000 and LTC over $300.
Let me tell you what I think, I believe btc & ltc prices are being manipulated to outrageous amounts and that those doing the manipulations have a time table to cash out to fiat that will stun the industry.

Here the thing , btc & ltc price collapse too low and the monthly maintenance cost to run their network exceeds the costs of the miners break even margin or the miners keep raising the price in order to support their ever increasing operating costs which destroys its usage as a payment system, Either way it becomes unusable for the public.

ZEIT operating costs are less than $1000 per month world wide to run a network that is 20X faster than bitcoin,
but our operating costs is millions of times more cost efficient to maintain. ZEIT has many dedicated supporters defending it's network on a daily basis, it can weather any storm, and come out of the other side stronger, the same can not be said for PoW coins such as btc & ltc, which people mistaking think they are worth more than ZEIT , Time will clarify this issue for all.
Our Target Price is between 1 penny and $1 per coin, and an inflation rate that guarantees it never becomes unusable as a payment system.
Our destination is set in stone, the only unknowns is the arrival time , and how many have the strength of will to see the journey through to completion.    Smiley

Cool

FYI:
You want to see the rest of the Team.
Look Here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#!network
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
I hardly doubt that Zeit will reach 5 million marketcap if it doesnt even have enough volume to stay listed on cryptopia.
But we will see next half year, I charged off my btc already, maybe you (where is the rest of the team btw?) will surprise me in a positive way.
Activity: 40

We looked at that,  

What is Practical is to
or

Cool

We looked at that,  

What is Practical is to
or

Cool
Activity: 23
Activity: 51
Great Chart Gallery of zeitcoin on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/zeitcoin/chart_gallery

brilliant graphs, but where is the vitality of the project? You can't make headway simply with POS

Headway
Energy Efficient  & Cost Efficient to maintain the network
Over 3 years old
20X btc transactions Capacity
Transactions included in the order they were created
Fixed Fees (not variable like btc)
Less than 500 new coins created per day (Inflation control)

For this Project to really soar requires that the ZEIT Knights come to Full Strength ,
The ZEIT Knights has 14 members, requirement for us to be at full strength is 300 members each holding 100 million coins.

Once the other 286 spots are filled , then ZEIT will be one of the top coins.
That happens when it happens, as it depends on the individuals, Every March we hold the Knight registrations

Cool

It's a great time to get enough Zeit to become a knight....
Great Chart Gallery of zeitcoin on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/zeitcoin/chart_gallery

brilliant graphs, but where is the vitality of the project? You can't make headway simply with POS

Headway
Energy Efficient  & Cost Efficient to maintain the network
Over 3 years old
20X btc transactions Capacity
Transactions included in the order they were created
Fixed Fees (not variable like btc)
Less than 500 new coins created per day (Inflation control)

For this Project to really soar requires that the ZEIT Knights come to Full Strength ,
The ZEIT Knights has 14 members, requirement for us to be at full strength is 300 members each holding 100 million coins.

Once the other 286 spots are filled , then ZEIT will be one of the top coins.
That happens when it happens, as it depends on the individuals, Every March we hold the Knight registrations

Cool
Activity: 178

BTC/Zeit closing on cryptopia...
not a good sign, no more liquid markets available.
We need reasons why people should buy that coin, masternode integration or whatever and better exchanges listing, faster than bitcoin blabla doesnt help 100 other coins say that about themselves.
Honestly, I bought a lot of zeit half a year ago, but until today it is one of my worst investments.

Hmm,
Personally since bitcoin has average transaction fee of $24 and over 150000 unconfirmed transactions  ,
it has lost it usage as a payment network, could care less about it now.

Dozens of other coins btc pairings are also closing on Cryptopia.

However anyone that still wants a direct btc pairing, there are still the following,
alcurEX           ZEIT/BTC
SouthXchange   ZEIT/BTC
Trade Satoshi   ZEIT/BTC

Cool

FYI:
There is no point to a masternode system on a PoS coin that already has inflation control activated.
If you purchase ZEIT half a year ago, you have lost nothing until you sell and lock in those losses.
This is a temporary situation, and next year, we could be worth over 5 million marketcap again.
Patience is a requirement to success.
Look at what someone is doing they dropped ~6 billion coins all on 1 exchange, basically 1 market.
If they were just dumping to get out , their are billions of  Buy orders at 1 & 2 litoshi.
Why are they not just completely divesting their coins right now.
One possibility is it is a trading tactic to crush those with little faith in ZEIT,
and trick them into selling at less than 5 litoshis, and then in ~ year, once they own an even greater majority %, drive the price sky high.
Decide for yourself what you think is happening here, and make you own decision.

Activity: 394
Merit: 117
BTC/Zeit closing on cryptopia...
not a good sign, no more liquid markets available.
We need reasons why people should buy that coin, masternode integration or whatever and better exchanges listing, faster than bitcoin blabla doesnt help 100 other coins say that about themselves.
Honestly, I bought a lot of zeit half a year ago, but until today it is one of my worst investments.
Activity: 149
is the quantity of tokens limited?

Is a coin , not a token. As we are our own network, only dependent on ourselves.

Current # of ZEIT is 36,971,159,258
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeitcoin/

We have a supply large enough for global usage.
Future coin creation is less than 500 new coins per day , since we activated Ultra Low Inflation on Aug 11, 2017.

You can see new coin generation here:  under Generated+Fees
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/#!overview

Cool

wow cryptopia current sale now, roughly 12.5 % of supply,

Price (LTC)   Amount (ZEIT)   Total (LTC)   Sum (LTC)
0.00000005       4690749428.95436001              234.53747145

Activity: 56
well, i bought 5.7m zeit. sounds like a fun cheap coin to give to relatives for Christmas. 'here you go, 500.000 cryptocoins' muhahahaha
Activity: 51
wtf someone is dumping 1355615213 zeitcoins on 5 litesatoshi...? worth of 67 litecoins? what is going on with ZEITCOIN?

anny way to see if this is yobit?

And ... they're gone.   Cry

AND.... they are back !! 2.286.625.341 ZEIT @ 5 litoshis....

I really don't understand the point here of dilapidating at so low price...

Defunct dishonest exchange perhaps, there have been a few that made off with a lot of Zeit. 
"Don't ask why...
... just buy!"
Activity: 76
wtf someone is dumping 1355615213 zeitcoins on 5 litesatoshi...? worth of 67 litecoins? what is going on with ZEITCOIN?

anny way to see if this is yobit?

And ... they're gone.   Cry

AND.... they are back !! 2.286.625.341 ZEIT @ 5 litoshis....

I really don't understand the point here of dilapidating at so low price...
Pages:
Jump to: