Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 63. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Zeit wallet is so slow! 60 minutes to sync back 20 hours (2k blocks) with 5 active connections.
Do I am the only one with that problem ?
Showing 14 active connections here.  Sometimes if you're syncing you may want to close and reopen the wallet every 5 hours or so.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
Zeit wallet is so slow! 60 minutes to sync back 20 hours (2k blocks) with 5 active connections.
Do I am the only one with that problem ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi folks.

I am new to zeit and I need help to install Zeit wallet in my macbook, anyone can help please? Does this coin have a telegram cummunity?

You can download the mac wallet at the website :Zeit-coin.net
MacOSX Wallet 64Bit 2.0.2.1 (SHA1:C563CE4C7F33F24009C754AE1392ADFB81784098

After you download the wallet.
You can download a blockchain snapshot so after installing it , it only takes about 1 day to sync.

LATEST ZEIT BLOCKCHAIN SNAPSHOT IS READY.

Install & Download instructions here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

Filename:   ZeitBlockChainSnapShot-2017-11-17.rar

You can download the snapshot as 1 complete large rar file of ~2.8 gigabyte
or
You can download it Split into 700MB rar files ( For people with low bandwidth)

FYI:
If you don't use the snapshot, it will take you about a month to sync.

FYI2:
Support is given in this forum and the slack forum.
Zeit-Knights.slack.com
Auto Invite=> https://zeitcoin.herokuapp.com

Cool

Activity: 7
Hi folks.

I am new to zeit and I need help to install Zeit wallet in my macbook, anyone can help please? Does this coin have a telegram cummunity?
LOL you guys still pumping/dumping this crappy ponzi scheme coin

I sold a third of my bitcoins this week over $450 bucks. Actually selling is not right. I exchanged them for American Eagles and Canadian Maples. Most of these bitcoins were mined when prices were in double digits. Last time I sold this much was when prices were above $1000 in that big massive bubble. I'll hold the remaining third part for spec but at this point, future doesn't look as promising as it once did. So much infighting,

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You Sold bitcoin for $450 when it is now over $8000 for silver and gold. LMFAO

Considering how shitty your investing skills are , it is almost like we are guaranteed to be in the top 10 coins in a year or two.

My money is on ZEIT, you don't believe in it , don't invest in it,

It will survive and thrive without you.  Wink

Cool
Activity: 167
LOL you guys still pumping/dumping this crappy ponzi scheme coin
What problem does this coin solve?

ZEIT
Only coin to Solve the Following
PoS Inflation Problems       =   √ Solved moved to Ultra Low Inflation
PoW Energy Waste            =  √ Energy Efficient
PoW ASICS required           =  √ No Asics required
Massive Operating costs     =   √ Minuscule Operating Costs

Compared with BTC
BTC
Low Transaction Capacity
Energy Wasting ASICS
Increasing Transaction Fees  
Rich can jump ahead by higher fees

Verses   

ZEIT
20X BTC Onchain Transaction Capacity
Energy Efficient
Low Fixed Transaction Fee
Transactions included in the order they were created

why are those in the market not doing it themselves?

You have to ask them that?

What is your marketing strategy? this is the first time i heard about this coin.

Current marketing strategy is the forums, CMK, & word of mouth the articles and blogs of people that already know about ZEIT.
ZEIT has been around over 3½ years most people in the crypto field have an least heard of it.
At this point in time , paid marketing does not make any sense yet.
Paid Marketing won't make any sense for a few years.

Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
What problem does this coin solve?
why are those in the market not doing it themselves?
What is your marketing strategy? this is the first time i heard about this coin.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
i read somewhere it going to fork soon.. and right now just a guy dumping the market with 8 billion coin (80 btc )

Where did you read that?
Activity: 76
i read somewhere it going to fork soon.. and right now just a guy dumping the market with 8 billion coin (80 btc )

Where did you read this..... ?
There is no fork for Zeitcoin.
Activity: 41
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Activity: 41
hello guys there is any countdown for the fork?
legendary
Seems to me that if someone was sitting on over 1 billion coins that they would want the price to rise, not crash. This is weird.
Y, I've been thinking about that too: original dev(s) who bailed?

That is a possibility as well, I suppose. Having one of the exchanges that bailed earlier on consolidate all the coins into one wallet and then dumping seems very possible too. I just looked at Cryptopia's LTC/ZEIT pairing and in the last 12 hours there have been buys at anywhere from 46 - 50 litoshi... and still there is someone or some people who are selling at 40.  Roll Eyes Someone is definitely trying to suppress us. And that's fine. We have bounced back from worse than this before.
Seems to me that if someone was sitting on over 1 billion coins that they would want the price to rise, not crash. This is weird.
Y, I've been thinking about that too: original dev(s) who bailed?
legendary

I wonder if it's related to an exchange that took/stole/went under several years ago?  I lost some ZeitCoin on one back then, can't recall the name off hand, but there's been a few where we were sure someone made off with a lot of coins.

Cryptorush ? Roll Eyes

Probably it is about Cryptorush.. What I remember at first they said they would rescue exchange with some shares, and later disappeared with even more coins. Scammers!
I think the one I remember had "mint" in the name... the owner ran off with tons of coins if I recall.

Cheesy Mintpal ^^

Aside from this,
It really seems like someone doesn't want the price to rise , nearly 700Millions on LTC and BTC pairings, the DOGE one seems to have been removed ( 240Millions) ... near 1 Billion ... on Cryptopia
Cheap ZEIT,great time to buy  Cool!!!

I wonder if it's related to an exchange that took/stole/went under several years ago?  I lost some ZeitCoin on one back then, can't recall the name off hand, but there's been a few where we were sure someone made off with a lot of coins.

Cryptorush ? Roll Eyes

Probably it is about Cryptorush.. What I remember at first they said they would rescue exchange with some shares, and later disappeared with even more coins. Scammers!
I think the one I remember had "mint" in the name... the owner ran off with tons of coins if I recall.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

I wonder if it's related to an exchange that took/stole/went under several years ago?  I lost some ZeitCoin on one back then, can't recall the name off hand, but there's been a few where we were sure someone made off with a lot of coins.

Cryptorush ? Roll Eyes

Cryptorush ? Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: