Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 64. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I wasn't aware of any single person being in possession of that many coins. I would almost think it was an exchange, but those normally show up with much more than one single wallet. Strange.

I wonder if it's related to an exchange that took/stole/went under several years ago?  I lost some ZeitCoin on one back then, can't recall the name off hand, but there's been a few where we were sure someone made off with a lot of coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is big bag and looks like the guy is dumping the coins, so even though we have ULI, ZEIT will behave like it has 33% inflation ...

It did and does have a massive effect on the supply and demand ,
increasing the supply so dramatically it crashes the price because demand was not at that level yet.

Technically not inflation, as once these coins find new homes, the original sender will not be able to generate that amount from Pure interest, he has to now sell his principle, and at some point he stops or loses all of his principle for good.
If it was still all pure interest, he would be able to crash the price for eternity and never lose principle, which is why we had to move to ULI.

We had multiple years of high inflation, this is not an unexpected event, due to that high inflation.
Like all storms , the faithful will wait it out as it will not last forever.  Smiley

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I wasn't aware of any single person being in possession of that many coins. I would almost think it was an exchange, but those normally show up with much more than one single wallet. Strange.
Activity: 40
According:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/address.dws?629546.htm

Address    Muj3UrrLR6294qa9gHCUqLTHBpygzR7Dov    
Balance   8,394,467,405.0 ZEIT   
Rich List   Rank 1   at block 4123932 with 8,894,467,400.0 ZEIT

This is big bag and looks like the guy is dumping the coins, so even though we have ULI, ZEIT will behave like it has 33% inflation ...
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
According:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zeit/address.dws?629546.htm

Address    Muj3UrrLR6294qa9gHCUqLTHBpygzR7Dov    
Balance   8,394,467,405.0 ZEIT   
Rich List   Rank 1   at block 4123932 with 8,894,467,400.0 ZEIT

Merit: 1
Any Idea who is Muj3UrrLR6294qa9gHCUqLTHBpygzR7Dov ?
Activity: 40
$0.000137 :-D

one step at the time! :-D

With no buy orders Smiley I'm wondering if anyone would buy ZEIT for 1sat when BTC will be $20K or more. This will be expensive for coin without plans for future.

If you have any ZEIT place it for sell at 1 sat on 1 of the markets and see.  Wink

Personally betting bitcoin price crashes in the next 6 months due to the CME Futures (which are designed to short) , and the fact bitcoin itself has been unusable for ~ week now.

But time will tell.

Cool

FYI:  Currently  $0.000151
Market Cap          
$5,596,731

I will agree that BTC will crash soon. The price is heavily speculated right now. How far will it crash? Only time will tell. I have serious doubts, though, that it will ever see $20k.

I think $20k is possible in the far future, but right now correction to a bit above $5k is most likely. Meanwhile we can enjoy cheap ZEIT coins on Cryptopia :-)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

With no buy orders Smiley I'm wondering if anyone would buy ZEIT for 1sat when BTC will be $20K or more. This will be expensive for coin without plans for future.

If you have any ZEIT place it for sell at 1 sat on 1 of the markets and see.  Wink

Personally betting bitcoin price crashes in the next 6 months due to the CME Futures (which are designed to short) , and the fact bitcoin itself has been unusable for ~ week now.

But time will tell.

Cool

Market Cap          
$5,596,731

I will agree that BTC will crash soon. The price is heavily speculated right now. How far will it crash? Only time will tell. I have serious doubts, though, that it will ever see $20k.
LATEST ZEIT BLOCKCHAIN SNAPSHOT IS READY.

Install & Download instructions here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1336?postId=7831

Filename:   ZeitBlockChainSnapShot-2017-11-17.rar

You can download the snapshot as 1 complete large rar file of ~2.8 gigabyte
or
You can download it Split into 700MB rar files ( For people with low bandwidth)

Cool

But time will tell.

Cool

Market Cap          
$5,596,731
Activity: 35

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

How can I participate in the bounty program?

hmm,

ZEIT is not offering a bounty for anything as far as I know.

You can receive Free ZEIT here:
http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=ZEIT

Cool

FYI:
If you want to earn more ZEIT offer a product or service at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MarketPlace  .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Do you have the bounty program?
so are there any plans to get it listed on other exchanges

Exchanges are free to add ZEIT anytime they wish.  Nothing is stopping them.

Are we planing on paying any new exchanges to list ZEIT , not at the present time.

Friendly reminder
: Coin Exchange has not fixed their ZEIT wallet yet, No Deposits or Withdrawals
It has been over 45 days, and they are unresponsive to support questions
As such I am going to ask ZEITCOIN to update the OP, and list Coinexchange as an exchange that has stolen the community zeitcoins and place them on the DO NOT TRADE list along with Yobit.
Anyone have any mailing/address information or direct contact info on them please list , so we can give it to anyone that wants to sue them.
And yes, I already informed them this was going to happen if their ZEIT wallet stayed offline.

Activity: 14
so are there any plans to get it listed on other exchanges
Hi.

I was wondering, if anybody can point out, what made Zeitcoin go up to 7-8 Satoshi earlier this summer. As far as I can see, that had never happened before and only lasted for a couple of weeks. And that was way before ULI, maybe even before its announcement...

Andy

ULI was announced in Jan 2017 , months before the increase.
ULI activated Aug 11, 2017 .  It is doing an excellent job and our MK has been between 2 & 5 Million the majority of the time.
Trading Volume has also been on the rise, as our use as a store of value stabilizes and later increases driving up our price per coin.

Entire Altcoin Market saw an increase during the same time frame.
So either there was a new influx of newbie traders in the crypto markets or the old traders with large sums of bitcoin began to diversify.

ZEIT was included in the coins that were being collected at that time, which personally I believe to be the result of the ULI announcement.

Cool
Activity: 51
what is the safest way to keep my zeits, in the exchange or the wallet?

Wallet... never leave more on an exchange than you're willing to loose if the exchange goes south.  Plus you will stake on what's in your wallet.  It's a small % now, but when the $ of ZeitCoin goes up, it will matter more, plus you can earn fees for processing transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: