Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 646. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
You know what burns me up about these so-called global movement leaders putting out a statement against Zeitcoin? Zeitcoin has brought TZM to the attention of a lot of people who have never heard of it before. We are doing them a favor, and they are condemning us? Where's the logic there?

its not that simple, i think its best we prove ourselves first.

anyone need DOGE to vote on mintpal?

CoinEx is a beast! Hahahaha

Already have a volume of more than 14 BTC and never complain about anything! If they itches, they scratch and not fuck anyone! Hahahaha

Even they no close markets! Grin

i have had problems, losses with them.

0.038BTC withdrawl failed and they never corrected it
5000DOGE i deposited but stayed stuck, balance never updated
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
You know what burns me up about these so-called global movement leaders putting out a statement against Zeitcoin? Zeitcoin has brought TZM to the attention of a lot of people who have never heard of it before. We are doing them a favor, and they are condemning us? Where's the logic there?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

CoinEx is a beast! Hahahaha

Already have a volume of more than 14 BTC and never complain about anything! If they itches, they scratch and not fuck anyone! Hahahaha

Even they no close markets! Grin

looking good people,
dont forget to also support your local zeitgeist movement chapter this weekend during Z-Day

I dunno who these ppl are that run these chapters but they are...... ye. contacted a few and they dont reply, message some of the members and they reply no problem! im not sure if an email was sent round or what but im having trouble getting in contact with the authority it seems.
looking good people,
dont forget to also support your local zeitgeist movement chapter this weekend during Z-Day
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
3rd place on mintpal mofos! could have a good 4 days to get zeit into position for a good exchange launch

Someone get the Winklevoss's on the phone, I'm sure they support the movement Smiley
Activity: 124
We will be in second soon so could go on mintpal saturday.a great day to launch.
Activity: 127
3rd place on mintpal mofos! could have a good 4 days to get zeit into position for a good exchange launch
last 24 hours we places 9k votes, with that 900 extra its close to 10k, everybody step up youre game and were added tommorow
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
I just bought another 900 Smiley ok im tapped out lol hope it helps guys Smiley

Lets see if we can catch up to EMO
we got a race here! aaannnndd emo coin is in the lead, zeit is coming in round the out side, bitcoinscrypt sees zeit coming in around the outside and picks up the pace, emo coin still in the lead but zeit and bit on its heels! zeit is inching ever so close to bit as bit franticly tries to make up some ground! its anybodies race as they come down the final straight! zeit and bit neck and neck with emo coin not to far a head! its going to be a photo finish!
kepp voting guys we can make 2nd within 2hours easy!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE  Grin https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 68
Awesome, Zeitcoin is now third! Thanks, dev! Let's keep voting
Current Mintpal votes (Mar 14 00:15 GMT):

EMO 68282
BTCS 59678
IXC 58872
ZEIT 58019

Keep on voting. We can take second place in a few hours Smiley

Let my .15btc amount confirm and we will have another 1500 Smiley by that time could put us in 2nd place if we are adamant on voting Smiley

Cool, need another exchange.
I refuse to use CoinEx again and the others have so little volume..

EMO 68282
BTCS 59678
IXC 58872
ZEIT 58019

Let my .15btc amount confirm and we will have another 1500 Smiley by that time could put us in 2nd place if we are adamant on voting Smiley
Activity: 198

EMO 68282
BTCS 59678
IXC 58872
ZEIT 58019

Guys we have such an amazing community I am really excited about it this was my goal with this coin keep it up. I just bought us another 1500 votes on Mintpal to move us up the rank keep voting and lets show everyone how a community can make changes even against all odds.

You guys rock

Are you excited to be apart of the Zeitcoin movement?

Here's what we're trying to accomplish.

Short term:
- New updated block explorer will be available very soon. Check back often.
- Zeitcoin listed on CoinMarketCap (This week)
- Zeitcoin listed on CoinWarz

Medium term:
- Zeitcoin community website
- Zeitcoin listed on MintPal: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
- Promotional plan roll-out with community based focus

Long term:
- Zeitcoin listed on Cryptsy: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
- More exchanges
- Zeitcoin wallet innovations
- Android wallet
- Project funding platform for charities & businesses
- Rapidly growing team, community and objectives

Excellent, good luck in everything you propose! I'm sure we can achieve it with effort, perseverance and strong convictions!
And do not forget to expand the community by means of advertising, conferences, very didactic tutorials, videos in YouTube, posters, banners...
That can make the difference between a good currency and a successful currency!  Smiley
OK 1 million zeit sent to devs donate fund wallet here MgW8fhfSeK1k4u3gR7ZXg6JWQ8JZP6Guhx,so i have used cryptorush and they are good most times i have used them,shame it came to this where they accused zeitcoin dev and not admit it was there fault and then removed the coin,this effected the coin going from 5 sat to 1 sat,thats not in everyones interest who invested in the coin,very bad for crypto,but zeitcoin community is strong and now we can move on.

N1, thnx man. Props for honesty and decency!
Jump to: