Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 644. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well the Emocoin bagholders are trying to spread FUD on their thread because they see what will happen if they are not added within 2 days. Feel free to take over the Emo thread and talk about zeit and its potential with me.
im coming haha
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Damn when i get home im going to have to put 5mh back on this coin strong community paying off everyone keep it up
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Well the Emocoin bagholders are trying to spread FUD on their thread because they see what will happen if they are not added within 2 days. Feel free to take over the Emo thread and talk about zeit and its potential with me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ZEIT is now 3 satoshi on Coinex !
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
This has been a perfect example of why paying for votes is an absolute joke. Mintpal devs are probably trying to figure out how to add an emocoin market and honestly dogetoshi is the only way.

It could just work on LTC, likely around 5-10 litoshi
Activity: 294
This has been a perfect example of why paying for votes is an absolute joke. Mintpal devs are probably trying to figure out how to add an emocoin market and honestly dogetoshi is the only way.
I hope people understand what it would mean if zeit beats emo coin or even comes close! It will show everyone how strong zeitcoin community really is and how much of a force zeitcoin is! just keep pushing forward guys! excellent work being done by all parties community and dev team. proud to be apart of this movement Smiley
Created a mintpal account and sold 10 DOGE just to get voting rights.
Doing my bit to make the EMO coin guy know what he is up against Smiley
Activity: 392
You know what burns me up about these so-called global movement leaders putting out a statement against Zeitcoin? Zeitcoin has brought TZM to the attention of a lot of people who have never heard of it before. We are doing them a favor, and they are condemning us? Where's the logic there?

its not that simple, i think its best we prove ourselves first.

anyone need DOGE to vote on mintpal?

Currencies I poses right now do not allow me to complete the 1 trade needed to vote Sad I was voting until beginning of this week at least 40 votes a day, but now I can't do it.

If anyone transfers me minimal amount needed to complete a trade I will resume voting everyday at least 10 hours a day

Doge: D7C2scAc7Bqsdu4cvregFjcDdcSx6Ex7Fn
BTC: 12bPZycMkubdnj1mXgtwftdh8FwU2QvZFU

Thanks in advance! : ) Zeit to the moon!

seems my DOGE are stuck on mintpal, its not letting me withdraw, so il send some btc
lets make the emoticoin dev pay even more!!!mwahahaha
Of the top 5 or so coins, we've paid for the least number of votes (by quite a comfortable margin).

Great job with the MintPal voting guys, keep it going, let's show the power of a community working FOR the community (and themselves a bit of course).

No doubt that we will pass tat shit coin tmr. Smiley
Activity: 127
I will donate all my earnings from today to the address for the people who lost coins on cryptorush
I don't mine a lot but every little bit adds up I guess.

nice! we need more peeps! someone with a big op atleast!
LOVE hash.so can switch to coins on the fly too! Hasn't gone down a single time since launch. Not a single payment problem or issue. US and EU servers too!

Good and accurate aim!
They are the best   Cool
How has Emoticoin managed to get so many votes?
The threads for it are quieter than a church mouse and there's not a particularly high hashrate and apparently no pre-mine either.

Curious!

a guy donated 6.6 BTC to mintpal

Shocked

There's no accounting for those with more bits than brains I guess.

Like Sammy007 said it's probably a pre-mined coin and the dev will dump everything they have to the buyers. Stay away from tat shit coin!
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Ty too all who put up bitcoin to help the votes on mintpal
The threads for it are quieter than a church mouse and there's not a particularly high hashrate and apparently no pre-mine either.

Curious!

Shocked

There's no accounting for those with more bits than brains I guess.

Curious!

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Curious!

As I already said, EMO is premined scamcoin. He spent 6 BTC, but going to earn much more BTC by dumping premine. Serious business. We must fuckup this scamcoin, beat it.
nice move! we are no. 2 on mintpal now Shocked Shocked
Jump to: