Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 642. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Unfortunately I am unable to unlock my wallet.
I typed the command
walletpassphrase mypassword 10 true
but got the message
Error: The wallet passphrase entered was incorrect. (code -14)

The password I've entered is correct though. I even made a test deposit which got processed.
Can anybody help me with this issue?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Have they completed the giveaway?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
A need a little money to pay my bills first, lol.

the same goes for me!  Cheesy lol

we are in 45th place on WORLDCOININDEX!

come on guys let's go on like this, the community is strong and active

We have the highest rising percentage at the moment. The first step is made. We are getting more visibility and hashing power again. Now we have to keep going. The devs have a good plan for the future and strong community supporting it, so this coin is a keeper.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Today i think zeit will go at 4 satoshi Grin.One or two coins will get in MintPal?Huh
Don`t forget vote every hour in Mintpal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
half in just over a day i think
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
A need a little money to pay my bills first, lol.

the same goes for me!  Cheesy lol

we are in 45th place on WORLDCOININDEX!

come on guys let's go on like this, the community is strong and active
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
good the more people that see what a strong community we are, the more people will want to get involved, im more than happy with how things have gone so far.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Keep voting on Mintpal guys! Lets get to the first position today!  Grin Grin Grin

What is great about Zeit is that you guys will have practically voted it onto MintPal using strength in numbers alone as opposed to buying it on there...

I'm starting to like this coin and the things it represents. Voted several times now!  Grin
Activity: 392
When it will change the coin to POS??

after your coins have 20 days of age
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Keep voting on Mintpal guys! Lets get to the first position today!  Grin Grin Grin
When it will change the coin to POS??
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
the only coins im gona sell are PoS year 2 coins

small miner here...have about 16mil zeit.....wish I had the spare btc to pick up more, my order at 1sat never filled unfortunately...and it's more effective to rent a rig to mine than it is to buy it right now at 4 sat.....oh well, just my luck I suppose.....but i'm not gonna be selling either for a while....want to reap the benefits of POS Smiley
Activity: 136
keep voting on mintpal guys!

A need a little money to pay my bills first, lol. But then I'll do just like that. :}
Activity: 392
So nice to wake up this morning and see Zeit at second place on Mintpal.
Keep voting!

im just going to sleep! hope i see the same exponetial price jump tomorrow morning (9 sat) but i doubt it lol.

edit: annnnnnnddd hash rate exploding. Multipool starting to hit Zeit again. Once the halving happens we will be looking good

We were at 15~ satoshis 03/01 and this coin had little to none visibility compared to what we have now.
Its going to be added soon on Mintpal and coinmktcap
Do you really doubt this kind of price jump?

I'm expecting a fast 15+ satoshis, and even at this price I won't sell all my coins, will definitely keep half of my stash for the long run.
But hey, that's just me.  Cheesy
Keep voting!

im just going to sleep! hope i see the same exponetial price jump tomorrow morning (9 sat) but i doubt it lol.
Never know what it will happen!!!!Faith and everything will happen
Activity: 127
Keep voting!

edit: annnnnnnddd hash rate exploding. Multipool starting to hit Zeit again. Once the halving happens we will be looking good
Jump to: