Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 649. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Vote Vote Vote Vote Voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we are close !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
They try to come off, we need to increase the revs!
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I still remember when the den of thieves (cryptorush) appeared suddenly huge amounts of sales orders of ZEIT to 2 satoshi!

What made strongly lower the price of ZEIT

These large amounts of ZEIT sold in 2 sat, are the stolen by cryptorush of the Accounts of scammed victims by cryptorush!  Undecided

While doing that, they did not allow what others can to sell their ZEIT, and the next day they closed the ZEIT market! When the theft was already accomplished!  Angry

I can assure you that we did no such thing. We LOST money refunding as many people as possible. We pulled funds from our own accounts to refund as many zeit as possible. The problem was that people in this community withdrew coins that did not belong to them when the Daemon update reversed all zeit transactions.

I read about the problems CR was having with Zeit and I was concerned but gone for a few days during that time.  When I returned and signed into my account all 786,000 coins I had on CR were still there.  I don't think they intentionally scammed anyone, sounds to me like they were the ones who was scammed.  Zeit coin was updated and no one told the exchanges or at least forgot to tell CR.  Then when they tried to fix it and people signed in to see they had DOUBLE what they were supposed to have, they transferred it all out.  Most crypto miners are whiney ass babies who seem to be quick to call scam or fraud when it was their own stupidity and ignorance that caused the problems they have.

They MUST test code before production, update never announced, they used code from master 9trunk) branch. CR is lame exchange. Now they are turned off BTC market, coins trapped on orders, no one will reset orderbook. Volatile market changes, orders stay the same for a whole day, when they come back - people will lost money, cuz smartass traders will buy or sell coins there and arbitrage. Enjoy shitexchange.

Totally agree with you! And they will say that the blame lies of Satoshi Nakamoto, and that each take care of your losses! And for worse, they will pretend that we give thanks that do not close all markets BTC!  Angry

honestly, having the shake out from that 2 sat dump on CR has put the coins in stronger, more determined hands. You saw today how easy it was to get people to start buying @ 2 because someone started buying. Its clear we have big support from outside (whales) who want this coin cheap. Not many coins reach 200+ pages in under a month and have this strong of community support.

just be patient, it will come....
Activity: 178
I still remember when the den of thieves (cryptorush) appeared suddenly huge amounts of sales orders of ZEIT to 2 satoshi!

These large amounts of ZEIT sold in 2 sat, are the stolen by cryptorush of the Accounts of scammed victims by cryptorush!  Undecided

While doing that, they did not allow what others can to sell their ZEIT, and the next day they closed the ZEIT market! When the theft was already accomplished!  Angry

I can assure you that we did no such thing. We LOST money refunding as many people as possible. We pulled funds from our own accounts to refund as many zeit as possible. The problem was that people in this community withdrew coins that did not belong to them when the Daemon update reversed all zeit transactions.

I read about the problems CR was having with Zeit and I was concerned but gone for a few days during that time.  When I returned and signed into my account all 786,000 coins I had on CR were still there.  I don't think they intentionally scammed anyone, sounds to me like they were the ones who was scammed.  Zeit coin was updated and no one told the exchanges or at least forgot to tell CR.  Then when they tried to fix it and people signed in to see they had DOUBLE what they were supposed to have, they transferred it all out.  Most crypto miners are whiney ass babies who seem to be quick to call scam or fraud when it was their own stupidity and ignorance that caused the problems they have.

The disinformation... it burns!! Why oh why do people not bother to do some research before they post nonsense? And nice generalization about most crypto miners being "whiney ass babies." Here, let me try. Most people who post non-researched crap are uneducated douchebags! See!

Yes!  Yes they are!  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I read about the problems CR was having with Zeit and I was concerned but gone for a few days during that time.  When I returned and signed into my account all 786,000 coins I had on CR were still there.  I don't think they intentionally scammed anyone, sounds to me like they were the ones who was scammed.  Zeit coin was updated and no one told the exchanges or at least forgot to tell CR.  Then when they tried to fix it and people signed in to see they had DOUBLE what they were supposed to have, they transferred it all out.  Most crypto miners are whiney ass babies who seem to be quick to call scam or fraud when it was their own stupidity and ignorance that caused the problems they have.

They MUST test code before production, update never announced, they used code from master 9trunk) branch. CR is lame exchange. Now they are turned off BTC market, coins trapped on orders, no one will reset orderbook. Volatile market changes, orders stay the same for a whole day, when they come back - people will lost money, cuz smartass traders will buy or sell coins there and arbitrage. Enjoy shitexchange.

Totally agree with you! And they will say that the blame is of Satoshi Nakamoto, and that each take care of your losses! And for worse, they will pretend that we give thanks that do not close all markets BTC!  Angry

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

The disinformation... it burns!! Why oh why do people not bother to do some research before they post nonsense? And nice generalization about most crypto miners being "whiney ass babies." Here, let me try. Most people who post non-researched crap are uneducated douchebags! See!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Need some folks to move away from HashStrike. That pool's pushing almost 50% of the hashes currently which is not good.

Please spread out the hashing more folks

Indeed Sad If it continues like this we will be closing registrations and raising fees slightly to encourage people to spread out their hashes a bit more.

Excellent, thanks for taking note and doing something about it.
Those with power taking responsibility? What is this world coming to Wink
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

The boyz at zeit.morecoins.org could do with a few more hash-helpers, they've been stuck on a block for days - I've chucked in my 1.3 Mh/s but they could still do with a few more Megz, just to get them going again.

Lets show the rest that 'community spirit' actually MEANS something with ZeitCoin!

I had been mining on that block there for a few days. I finally had to give up because my CPU was churning and burning, but my little 7 - 14KH/s just wasn't doing much to help.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
ZEIT at 2 satoshis@CoinEx
Buy as long as its cheap!

Yeah, I'm gonna take a wee bit of credit for the coinex boost cuz I bought 50 Million Zeit @ 2 sats an hour or so ago. (in 5 separate transactions, softee softee Wink )

A real-world friend of 17 years, who doesn't even own a computer, asked me to invest on his behalf after watching the first Z-Movie with me yesterday.

I agree that Zeit should be bought low THEN BANKED for at least a year.

Woo Hoo, another convert!
GJ dude, keep spreading the proverbial word Wink

In that note, here's a video that many of you here will like (until the conclusion when you'll start throwing things at your screens)
Four Horsemen featuring many of the same people as Zeitgeist films
Activity: 56

Please, support Zeitcoin at:

mintpal
 - You can vote 3 times per hour / 6 times if you are registered
Cryptsy
 - You must be registered.

Donations are welcome • ZEIT: MeVTRNsHhf2v17z4HA6XuZXex9R7a624gG • Thank you

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Yeah, I'm gonna take a wee bit of credit for the coinex boost cuz I bought 50 Million Zeit @ 2 sats an hour or so ago. (in 5 separate transactions, softee softee Wink )

A real-world friend of 17 years, who doesn't even own a computer, asked me to invest on his behalf after watching the first Z-Movie with me yesterday.

I agree that Zeit should be bought low THEN BANKED for at least a year.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
has some problems? zeit.imine.at
no block of 5 hours....

I don't think there is a problem. As has been mentioned several times over the past two pages, hashstrike has over 50% of the hashrate leaving all the other pools to struggle to find a block.
Hashstrike have now taken steps to try and spread the hashrate out more and that will see the other pools get a look in on finding blocks again.

Thanks....
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
no block of 5 hours....

I don't think there is a problem. As has been mentioned several times over the past two pages, hashstrike has over 50% of the hashrate leaving all the other pools to struggle to find a block.
Hashstrike have now taken steps to try and spread the hashrate out more and that will see the other pools get a look in on finding blocks again.
Activity: 178
I can't vote anymore.  I am glad to see Zeit rise through the ranks, however.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
People, who doubled their BTC right now, please support ZEIT on MintPal https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Let's beat EMO shitcoin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
On zeit.dedicatedpool.com I'm able to mine about 5000 zeitcoin/hour with 500 kh/s.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
no block of 5 hours....

Activity: 37

its because you didnt trade during their maintenance time. Anyone who traded on that day (friday i think?) either lost the coins they bought/had on order or gained coins they previously sold. So you are wrong. next time, actually do a bit of research. CR's own statement even says what i said above.
Need some folks to move away from HashStrike. That pool's pushing almost 50% of the hashes currently which is not good.

Please spread out the hashing more folks

come to zeit.hash.so. hasnt gone down once the entire time and has the best coin/mhs compared to every pool (actually bets hashstrike by a good 10%)

Comepare blocks per hour/mhs and you will see how well we are doing.
Jump to: