Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 651. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
With Zeitcoin do so if we want to dump killed coin who can let them buy as can not sell and what would not let the price but quickly got out of bed

are you using google translate? and from what language?
I live in Ukraine do not speak English but want to communicate in Russian as a branch Zeitcoin weak community probably waiting for a quick profit have not waited and stopped to chat

the misinterpretation opertunity for your posts is over 9000

any body have a good translator for him so that his messages come across clearer? its great to see this community becoming more international so lets help everyone out so that we all can part take in the discussions Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
 Smiley I confirm that I get 50 k giveaway. Please patient everyone will get it.  Also it's a good thing to keep zeicoin so 20% interest will kick in after 4/12 POW finish.  Does anyone know formula for PoS calculate? Does the interest calculate in minute, hour or day? Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
With Zeitcoin do so if we want to dump killed coin who can let them buy as can not sell and what would not let the price but quickly got out of bed

I live in Ukraine do not speak English but want to communicate in Russian as a branch Zeitcoin weak community probably waiting for a quick profit have not waited and stopped to chat

the misinterpretation opertunity for your posts is over 9000
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

Hey everybody... is there any chance that some stray miners can come to zeit.morecoins.org and mine for a little? Seems like there are only 2-3 active miners there for the past few days (I'm one of them), and we've been stuck in the same round (ie. no payouts) for that entire time. The hashrate is currently 0.90 MH/s. If that can be raised up a good bit, maybe we can find a block there and move things along. Thanks for considering this!

Yeamon, I'll bring my 1.3 Mh/s over there, see if I can help out for a bit.

..as soon as I get t set up Wink

It'll be good to get involved in a 'community thang' or two, mining per se has lost it'd shine coz I've bought more zeit than I could possibly mine in a year.
Activity: 140
Activity: 124
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
When's this gonna be on coinmarketcap
Activity: 167

Hey everybody... is there any chance that some stray miners can come to zeit.morecoins.org and mine for a little? Seems like there are only 2-3 active miners there for the past few days (I'm one of them), and we've been stuck in the same round (ie. no payouts) for that entire time. The hashrate is currently 0.90 MH/s. If that can be raised up a good bit, maybe we can find a block there and move things along. Thanks for considering this!
Activity: 294
I still remember when the den of thieves (cryptorush) appeared suddenly huge amounts of sales orders of ZEIT to 2 satoshi!

What made strongly lower the price of ZEIT

These large amounts of ZEIT sold in 2 sat, are the stolen by cryptorush of the Accounts of scammed victims by cryptorush!  Undecided

While doing that, they did not allow what others can to sell their ZEIT, and the next day they closed the ZEIT market! When the theft was already accomplished!  Angry

I can assure you that we did no such thing. We LOST money refunding as many people as possible. We pulled funds from our own accounts to refund as many zeit as possible. The problem was that people in this community withdrew coins that did not belong to them when the Daemon update reversed all zeit transactions.
Shouldn't you be busy working the next heist or adding 30 new coins today?
I still remember when the den of thieves (cryptorush) appeared suddenly huge amounts of sales orders of ZEIT to 2 satoshi!

What made strongly lower the price of ZEIT

These large amounts of ZEIT sold in 2 sat, are the stolen by cryptorush of the Accounts of scammed victims by cryptorush!  Undecided

While doing that, they did not allow what others can to sell their ZEIT, and the next day they closed the ZEIT market! When the theft was already accomplished!  Angry

I can assure you that we did no such thing. We LOST money refunding as many people as possible. We pulled funds from our own accounts to refund as many zeit as possible. The problem was that people in this community withdrew coins that did not belong to them when the Daemon update reversed all zeit transactions.

if you are from rush then mate you got balls coming on here haha
Activity: 434
We are very close with ICX keep votinggggggggggggggggggggggggg we are going to eat themmmmmmmmmmmm
Activity: 49
Does anybody want to sell at 1.5 Satoshi.
Not that i would recommend it. Just don't want to reset my miners to mine Zeit.
PM me
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
They are adding Coin /BTC every day Wink
indeed ...

Perhaps soon they will have more coins than traders Cheesy
Activity: 125
Activity: 76
I think that they will also remove some of the coins that are not anymore traded . They have done it once a month ago if i remember well  Roll Eyes

12 Mar
 MintPal   @MintPalExchange  
The KDC/BTC market is now live! Happy trading Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/market/KDC/BTC

11 Mar
 MintPal   @MintPalExchange 
We've removed the CAGE/BTC and RBBT/BTC markets & we'll be cancelling all orders shortly. The respective LTC markets are still open.

11 Mar
The Potcoin POT/BTC market is now live! Happy trading Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/market/POT/BTC

11 Mar
The Heavycoin HVC/BTC market is now live. Happy trading Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/market/HVC/BTC

11 Mar
It's our market choice and since we didn't add any markets over the weekend, we're adding two today! The first one has a lot of weight...

10 Mar
The USDe/BTC market is now live! Happy trading Smiley https://www.mintpal.com/market/USDe/BTC

Activity: 98
This Friday, they will normally choose again the highest voted coin. IXC amd BTCS should not be a problem, I think we will pass them in the evening. However for Emoticoin it will be difficult. So everyone vote, vote, vote.
Today they will choose a coin they really like (with most transaction volume I presume). The question is how long will they choose coins every day. Eventually, I think they will choose only once a week or even slower a new coin. So it's important at least that this week we will reach the top on votes.
Activity: 76
Jump to: