Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 652. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Not much votes that separates us from IXC amd BTCS, we will make 2nd place soon  Cool

When will they choose coin?

seems like every weekend they choose a coin
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Not much votes that separates us from IXC amd BTCS, we will make 2nd place soon  Cool

When will they choose coin?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i will as well, iam sitting on them like a chicken on its egg. Gonna make some nice interest, couple days more.
Activity: 221
Thanks yodoberman and anonymousg64 :}}

So again, I guess its comprehensive that about 5% of the whole pot is sitting at those sell orders under 10 satoshis. Will hold mine for much more for sure.  Smiley
I still remember when the den of thieves (cryptorush) appeared suddenly huge amounts of sales orders of ZEIT to 2 satoshi!

What made strongly lower the price of ZEIT

These large amounts of ZEIT sold in 2 sat, are the stolen by cryptorush of the Accounts of scammed victims by cryptorush!  Undecided

While doing that, they did not allow what others can to sell their ZEIT, and the next day they closed the ZEIT market! When the theft was already accomplished!  Angry

Another question: Where can I see how many coins were mined so far?

in the console of the wallet, getinfo

Activity: 434
Any donation at bitcoin it will help me  running my machine!!!!!!!!!!! Bitcoin:14uSDGjo4K88kZcBVZG5XTCu6oJLMdEGic

Its in the block explorer 20674180972.5

Its almost ready to go public
Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.

ZEIT any news about Block Explorer ETA ?
PAYOUT SYSTEM MOVED BACK TO PPLNS!
Why the payout change?Huh? Huh Huh

Please read the news item for a full explanation.  PPLNS is a good thing for miners! It makes for more steady payouts (especially with a random block reward coin).  We only switched to PPS because of pool load issues, so we were long overdue for switching back. Smiley
Thanks for the information.So its much better!!!! Grin Grin
Activity: 252

Please read the news item for a full explanation.  PPLNS is a good thing for miners! It makes for more steady payouts (especially with a random block reward coin).  We only switched to PPS because of pool load issues, so we were long overdue for switching back. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
i bought at 9, at 5, and at 2 myself
Thanks _noname_ and oaks05 for your inputs. I have to agree. Btw, if I had at least 15 BTC I'd clear those 2 and 3 satoshis orders up to no time. Too many coins and too much potential.  Smiley

i would be buying more also if i had more coins, unfortunately i bought early at 8 satoshi
Thanks _noname_ and oaks05 for your inputs. I have to agree. Btw, if I had at least 15 BTC I'd clear those 2 and 3 satoshis orders up to no time. Too many coins and too much potential.  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
some people mine just to sell i used to do that, i still do but now i try to hold onto coins i believe in as well, another halving coming up soon should def help theres alot of sell orders but ive seen some decent size buy orders going thru on coinex.pw those walls will get eaten up in time.
Activity: 448
There's this thing I don't understand... this coin is a brilliant movement, it has a damn strong community and its soon to be added on Mintpal by a large quantity of votes.

YET some people are selling HUGE amounts under 10 satoshis at Coinex.pw
Wtf? 500 M coins at under 3 satoshis!

Why would someone do that? Yeah, I understand this means like 15 BTC to them, but still, it could be more than 100 BTC with this coin at 10 satoshis, and thats not even something hard to do at all.

So again, wtf? Can someone explain that to me? Is this coin going to stop at this or is it going to thrive?
Educate me. Any insights are deeply appreciated.

I still really believe in this coin. Smiley

If it was undervalued, someone would had picked it up. That's the beauty of free markets. If you think it's going to go to 100 satoshis, clear the cheap orders. To be truthful though, they are likely early miners. They are not in for long term potential but for arbitrage to BTC. If the coin gains even small traction, they will be cleared.
There's this thing I don't understand... this coin is a brilliant movement, it has a damn strong community and its soon to be added on Mintpal by a large quantity of votes.

YET some people are selling HUGE amounts under 10 satoshis at Coinex.pw
Wtf? 500 M coins at under 3 satoshis!

Why would someone do that? Yeah, I understand this means like 15 BTC to them, but still, it could be more than 100 BTC with this coin at 10 satoshis, and thats not even something hard to do at all.

So again, wtf? Can someone explain that to me? Is this coin going to stop at this or is it going to thrive?
Educate me. Any insights are deeply appreciated.

I still really believe in this coin. Smiley
Activity: 196
When we receive the information from Cryptorush we will ensure we ask the proper questions i.e. account id and amount they will have to match in order for us to initiate a refund.

By the way thank you for the first donation we hope to see more to help he ones that lost.

Hate to bring this up again, but still no sign of the 50k as promised. I was one of the first to Like your facebook page, and also to follow and retweet.

I have DM'd you on Twitter but no reply too.

Embarrassed

I have Dm'd you again.

Thanks.
Jump to: