Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 656. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
We reached 50000 votes on MintPal. Bitcoinscrypt and iXcoin watch out, Zeitcoin is coming.

What is also interesting, is that all 3 coins ranking higher in the votes, have a much larger pay-vote count.
If not for the extra BTC votes on these coins, ZEIT would be on the top of the list. Dunno if it's a good or a bad thing at this time though.

Cheers,
Myagui

This is a good thing, this mean the BTC can be used for other things (buying some Zeitcoins, get us on cryptsy when time is right, ...)
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
how to know that zeit will be taking off.....when people sitting waiting on exchanges to buy zeit, get tired of waiting and decide to try their luck at buying huge volumes by going on the forums....and nobody wants to sell hahaha
buy Zeitcoin for Litecoin so quickly you can buy

Yesterday I was in the "queue" to buy using BTC, but decided to cancel that order. I then exchanged BTC for LTC and made the buy using LTC. I lost a bit in the exchange. Still took a long time to get the number of coins I wanted.

You missed the boat at:

https://coinader.com/

I picked up a few million at 1 satoshi

There is hardly any volume there, so I guess I was lucky

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey everyone still waiting to get a response back from Cryptorush however we are now over 800K in donations that just means we have an awesome community

If you would like to contribute to those who lost from cryptorush here is the donation address. MgW8fhfSeK1k4u3gR7ZXg6JWQ8JZP6Guhx
Sent 1 mil

You rock thanks guys keep up the good work and this just shows how awesome a community we have
I received all Zeitcoin trading'll throw in a fund to support the victims of cryptorush
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Hey Megatron,

How many times do we have to say this to people DM us on twitter it is the only way you will receive your giveaway
I've written via twitter at 1st, 3rd and 7th of march. You couldn't reply even about that my request is in queue. The lack in communications is the matter of my impatience.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Hey everyone still waiting to get a response back from Cryptorush however we are now over 800K in donations that just means we have an awesome community

If you would like to contribute to those who lost from cryptorush here is the donation address. MgW8fhfSeK1k4u3gR7ZXg6JWQ8JZP6Guhx
Sent 1 mil

You rock thanks guys keep up the good work and this just shows how awesome a community we have
Activity: 18

Sent 1 mil
Lets beat Klondike Coin ! Vote on Mintpal ppl Cheesy
Klondike shit go away from this forum we do not climb your forum and you do not meddle in our clear
what.. Im for Zeitcoin.. I want Zeitcoin to be on top of mintpal and crush every other coin
Well then, I'm sorry brother you write clearer then there will be trouble
I'm sorry

hahahaha wtf
Iam at work now, tonight ill donate 1 mil

That's excellent thank you hopefully more follow suit MgW8fhfSeK1k4u3gR7ZXg6JWQ8JZP6Guhx

Freshly Zeit is borning, what will know it everyone!

We must continue advancing to firm step, and soon this coin will be imposed by over of doge, aurora and litecoin!  Cheesy
Iam at work now, tonight ill donate 1 mil
Please read harder instead of claiming you were scammed. It's not that difficult. They just added a person like 3 days ago to help out, and are still processing everyone. Zeitcoin even responded to this thread a few times about it.
I was at top 100 in list.
Okay, sure I'll wait:) I just wonder, how much time will it be required to process hundreds of followers if they couldn't handle first 100 followers within almost 2 weeks

write your wallet

Mtj32y2Ge2SXBg9SBPuzTzoabfGvfBo2Ci thank you!

Hey Megatron,

How many times do we have to say this to people DM us on twitter it is the only way you will receive your giveaway

Activity: 27
Please read harder instead of claiming you were scammed. It's not that difficult. They just added a person like 3 days ago to help out, and are still processing everyone. Zeitcoin even responded to this thread a few times about it.
I was at top 100 in list.
Okay, sure I'll wait:) I just wonder, how much time will it be required to process hundreds of followers if they couldn't handle first 100 followers within almost 2 weeks

write your wallet

Mtj32y2Ge2SXBg9SBPuzTzoabfGvfBo2Ci thank you!
Klondike shit go away from this forum we do not climb your forum and you do not meddle in our clear
what.. Im for Zeitcoin.. I want Zeitcoin to be on top of mintpal and crush every other coin
Well then, I'm sorry brother you write clearer then there will be trouble
I'm sorry
Activity: 128
Activity: 224
Activity: 128
Activity: 70
i cant send coins from online wallet,so i made a backup.will it work in future?)))or i lost my coins?

I'm not exactly sure, if anyone more knowledgable can help out with this...
 but this was posted yesterday, hope this helps!  Smiley

I don't find solution for fix this incompatibility between the Wallet software and Zeitcoin client.

For this I want to close the Online Wallet.

Please use the procudere below for take the owner of your keys and MOVE please the coins from the addresses to another.

The wallet will close on 15 March or when the balance will be zero

Sorry

FaSan

About the OnLine Wallet, we have some problems yet. Few accounts receive coins but cannot SEND.

I still to look how fix it.

During this time, if people need to SEND coins, they can use this trick :

- backup your wallet from the website
- use this scripts for decrypt the private keys : https://github.com/eugeneware/coinpunk-tools
- import the privkeys on your local wallet :
Code:
zeitcoind importprivkey

Thank you

FaSan
Jump to: