Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 670. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Latest MacOSX WalletBETA as DMG Image:

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!00tExILY!iMCz3pBBZ6kq4sU0win_hSKCUSv7XjTtVPIMzwDDljA
(don't click it, copy it and paste complete to your browser)

Feel free to contact us, if you have any problems with the wallet. We need feedback if it works on YOUR Mac.

http://www.image-load.net/users/public/images/oVIzlnnfhx.png

Regards,
Ray

WORKS!!! Finally Smiley
Thanks Ray.

Thank you for your feedback. Please tell us your OS-Version.

Regards,
Ray

I'm using OSX 10.9.2
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
we realy need a block explorer, bigger exchanges and coinwarz and coinmarketcap ask for it

And we can also vote for Zeit to have it trading on mintpal for example.

right here: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

The country needs you, do your part...

PS: You can vote once an hour.

don't forget that Zeitcoin is a global coin....we have people in the community from all over!

(but yes, voting on Mintpal, that's always a good thing to do every hour)
actually it's about 420 votes till we pass Grump. i can see that happening today. Smiley
Activity: 26
we realy need a block explorer, bigger exchanges and coinwarz and coinmarketcap ask for it

And we can also vote for Zeit to have it trading on mintpal for example.

right here: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

The country needs you, do your part...

PS: You can vote once an hour.
Activity: 70
What would the community want?

A new wallet built from scratch with some innovations?
A zeitgeist project funding platform?
A decentralized exchange based on blockchain technology?
A micro-manufacturing workshop kit?
Augmented Reality Unified D-Space?

I have ideas and am not sure what to focus on, im also already working on a major project involving a project platform, but not just for funding, but every stage of development for any kind of project, meaning open source applied to everything, from code to cad to all the intricacy's of developing a satellite collaboratively and even socio-political action to obtain rights to launch such a satellite. Event Projects, Data Collection Projects and Development Projects are the main category's for projects.

+1 definitely for this. I think we still have some kinks to work out, a bit more coin/community building, and then we can really start discussing where this can go. I'm eager to hear your ideas and definitely willing to help in anyway.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Hello guys, okay?

The unofficial forum now has a new address, see: http://forumco.in/zeitcoin/!

Let's talk there, ok?

Thank you!
Activity: 18
True. It's the biggest showstopper at the moment.
I tried to host bitcoin-abe but I had issues. It showed only the genesis block.
Activity: 112
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think I've had pretty decent luck with 1Mh. Found two blocks in 24 hours of solo mining last Friday. Over the weekend I focused my mining to other coins. Last night back to Zeit and found one block in a 12 hours last night.

This is my first try at solo mining...

People, any report for solo mining amounts/days ??

Your wallet was encrypted and unlocked?
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Tnx, i'm trying solo with 7,2 Mh  Wink
Post my result next 48h.
2) It appears that I am unable to effectively explore the block chain by using a Transaction ID with the blockchain explorer here (http://bt.nice-media.ru/chain/Zeitcoin). I would like to identify the from address of a specific transaction by using the Transaction ID.
Unfortunately we do not have working blockchain explorer at the moment.
It is unoffical one which is out of sync with the network.
It shows that last block was generated on 4th of March.
Activity: 17
I think I've had pretty decent luck with 1Mh. Found two blocks in 24 hours of solo mining last Friday. Over the weekend I focused my mining to other coins. Last night back to Zeit and found one block in a 12 hours last night.

This is my first try at solo mining...

Activity: 17
Okay, Zeitcoin Community. I need your help.
I am starting a project to not only spread the word about cryptos, Zeitcoin specifically in this case, but to also benefit charities and underprivileged communities. In setting up Zeitcoin to fit this projects model I have run into a few pinches.

1) I am unable to export my transaction history via my wallet. It crashes every time. Is anyone else able to replicate this or am I the only one?

2) It appears that I am unable to effectively explore the block chain by using a Transaction ID with the blockchain explorer here (http://bt.nice-media.ru/chain/Zeitcoin). I would like to identify the from address of a specific transaction by using the Transaction ID.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

We have a solid community. Lets keep it up!
Activity: 112

A micro-manufacturing workshop kit? (geodesic dome/welding/CNC Milling/3d Printing/Wood,Steel,Aluminium Cutting/aquaponics for under 5K$)

I have ideas and am not sure what to focus on, im also already working on a major project involving a project platform, but not just for funding, but every stage of development for any kind of project, meaning open source applied to everything, from code to cad to all the intricacy's of developing a satellite collaboratively and even socio-political action to obtain rights to launch such a satellite. Event Projects, Data Collection Projects and Development Projects are the main category's for projects.

atm seems like a better wallet software is needed, for both client and server services

+1! with new features maybe!what im not sure but something that makes it stand out! flapcoin devs are building a pretty cool and unique wallet! i think zeit could benefit from something similar 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

A micro-manufacturing workshop kit? (geodesic dome/welding/CNC Milling/3d Printing/Wood,Steel,Aluminium Cutting/aquaponics for under 5K$)

atm seems like a better wallet software is needed, for both client and server services
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
I don't find solution for fix this incompatibility between the Wallet software and Zeitcoin client.

For this I want to close the Online Wallet.

Please use the procudere below for take the owner of your keys and MOVE please the coins from the addresses to another.

The wallet will close on 15 March or when the balance will be zero

Sorry

FaSan

About the OnLine Wallet, we have some problems yet. Few accounts receive coins but cannot SEND.

I still to look how fix it.

During this time, if people need to SEND coins, they can use this trick :

- backup your wallet from the website
- use this scripts for decrypt the private keys : https://github.com/eugeneware/coinpunk-tools
- import the privkeys on your local wallet :
Code:
zeitcoind importprivkey

Thank you

FaSan

I tried for more than a day, but I was unlucky. Whenever I switched to pool mining for a few hours though, my miners found a few blocks...

I gave up on solo mining for now, as I get about 150,000 coins per hour pool mining and according to this difficulty it would take about 3 hours for my miners to find one block. One block can only be worth max. 500,000 coins. Ppool mining for 3 hours gives me around: 3 * 150,000 = 450,000. Plus when you are solo mining you might not always get the biggest block rewards (like 25,000) , whereas when you are pool mining it is spread much more in your favor.

My 5 cents...

Devastating news - PoW is over friend.

Seriously? Seriously.
It is not. I'm getting more than last week. Diff is really low.

I agree. If last week I would get about 1 Million coins per day, now I get around 3+ Million coins a day.
Activity: 127
if its any consolation, they gave me 8.9m zeit which has since been taken back (I more or less "gave" it back buy not w/d it).What happened is pretty simple. There was a point when all the orders that went through after an hour of maintenance were reversed the next day, not the btc mind you, only zeit. i had bought the 8.9m early on Friday, quickly sold it later that night when maintenance came back up and we were going down from 3 satoshi to 2. so started and ended the day with the same amount of total btc. Later that same night/early next morning, i went to refresh my zeit balance, lo and behold, the 8.9m zeit had been added back to my account while my btc remained untouched.

I immediately w/d my btc because honestly, if they can fuck zeit up that bad, god knows how long until they get hacked or "lose" my btc.

but do know that not everyone w/d those extra coins. Wish i kinda didnt to at least throw some out on here, but no matter.

I tried for more than a day, but I was unlucky. Whenever I switched to pool mining for a few hours though, my miners found a few blocks...

I gave up on solo mining for now, as I get about 150,000 coins per hour pool mining and according to this difficulty it would take about 3 hours for my miners to find one block. One block can only be worth max. 500,000 coins. Ppool mining for 3 hours gives me around: 3 * 150,000 = 450,000. Plus when you are solo mining you might not always get the biggest block rewards (like 25,000) , whereas when you are pool mining it is spread much more in your favor.

My 5 cents...

Seriously? Seriously.
It is not. I'm getting more than last week. Diff is really low.
also, I feel away to control dumping is to limit the amount of coins one can buy and sell at a time!

How are you going to enforce that? Who are you to make the rules? I am certainly not dumping my coins, but collecting them - but once a coin gets released, everybody can trade how they want to.

Im not making any rules im just saying that personally im not happy that I need to wait on some whales who decide when the coin im investing in will be worth a cent or not after they are satisfied that they have enough! just because someone has more doesnt mean they put in anymore effort and they shouldnt have anymore say than someone with a smaller OP, their needs to be a way to balance the playing fields! after all thats the point of the TZM, equality.

You have to distinguish two things - slow growth of the coin. We the community are responsible and build it up.

Pump up the price: Somebody with a lot of dough can get the coin moving, that's just how it is. But that is not long term anyway.

And if you are still referring to the 14 BTC Buy Wall, it is 100% made up of individuals who have nothing to do with each other. Everybody who wants to buy at 1 sat. gets put on that position and has to wait until his time comes to buy for that price.

Activity: 59

My 5 cents...

Seriously? Seriously.

EDIT: Well that'll teach me for having a few glasses of pinot and posting in the wrong thread... apologies for the inappropriate sarcasm :S

PoW is still going for ZEIT, I should know I'm mining the thing! FFS
Jump to: