Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 671. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
People, any report for solo mining amounts/days ??

I tried for more than a day, but I was unlucky. Whenever I switched to pool mining for a few hours though, my miners found a few blocks...

I gave up on solo mining for now, as I get about 150,000 coins per hour pool mining and according to this difficulty it would take about 3 hours for my miners to find one block. One block can only be worth max. 500,000 coins. Pool mining for 3 hours gives me around: 3 * 150,000 = 450,000. Plus when you are solo mining you might not always get the biggest block rewards (like 25,000) , whereas when you are pool mining it is spread much more in your favor.

My 5 cents...
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Cryptorush says that the ones who got too much Zeitcoins on their account robbed them and they are not paying me back anything! This exchange is a real king of excuses:

"You see the problem here is, The user you are talking about that "magically got millions for free" Robbed our exchange by cashing these out. Them along with hundreds of other users had this problem all due to the mistakes that ZeitCoin did with there daemon. Please refer to our public announcement on our home page. Refunds are no longer possible at this time."

I wrote to my second ticket that people are talking that there were Zeitcoins coming "from nowhere" to their accounts, and Cryptorush has directed millions of coins in total to wrong users. They colored this thing like I admit that someone robbed them "millions" (what? dollars? goats? lives?) so it's natural that they can now wash their hands, they are the real victim. I didn't lose much, just put 1200 Dogecoins and bought zeits with them but Cryptorush's dickheadness is just incredible.

If someone has got too much from there and wants to share some with unlucky one... zeit: MnVqWRVbcqi9eBPDob8EZ9T5YkG6bdRMNp doge: DCqTYd1ZVUSV5AFC5ruSY7GV4zS6537MCR

And how much do you think you've lost the exact figure will throw you extra Zeitcoin that I will

I know that many have lost much more, I was just testing this exchange with small amount for first time and therefore lost only 1€ worth of doges. But what pisses me off is their attitude: We take the the profits as fees but are not taking any responsibility about our clients funds. They act just like big banks: Profits are private but losses are socialized to others. And that's why I appreciate if someone will give me some coins even though they are in this quantity near worthless: It's symbolic acting as a community against all we should resist Smiley

Brother I hear you and feel compassion for your plight.

However; LOL no.

Happy grifting, K8
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
also, I feel away to control dumping is to limit the amount of coins one can buy and sell at a time!

How are you going to enforce that? Who are you to make the rules? I am certainly not dumping my coins, but collecting them - but once a coin gets released, everybody can trade how they want to.

Im not making any rules im just saying that personally im not happy that I need to wait on some whales who decide when the coin im investing in will be worth a cent or not after they are satisfied that they have enough! just because someone has more doesnt mean they put in anymore effort and they shouldnt have anymore say than someone with a smaller OP, their needs to be a way to balance the playing fields! after all thats the point of the TZM, equality.
Activity: 39
How often mint introduced a new coin? I am with you, let's take it to the 1st place!  Smiley
So, Iv been whale watching and following a few things and I have this weird feeling that their is a whale trying to attempt to get a 51% attack with this coin! because at launch the net hash was 20GH, on some pools i see there are still big rig ops mining and then we have buy walls at 1sat for for 14btc which is almost 1.5billion, now its highly unlikely that this is the case but something strange is happening for sure! now it pisses me off that these guys have so much influence over the market, the rich get richer and the poor loose out! there must be away for us little guys to group together and take on these whales! there would need to be trust but I think the zeit community has what it takes to show that lots of little guys are just as dominate as one big whale! like piranhas Cheesy haha we get used, then when they done everyone fights over the scraps before its all gone! also we need to fight back with exchanges like rush and take them down, they lost a lot of peoples hard earned ZEIT and regardless of whos fault it is they were storing the Zeit and should have done better to keep it safe!

Zeit community has the potential to show the crypto world that when a community pulls together to achieve goals, things will happen and everyone benefits equally! not just the few but the majority

But you realize that a 14 BTC buy wall is made up from tons of people together. Not one individual buys up all stock.

ye its one person representing a group of investors and or a larger "company" with 100kh worth of rigs! either way, you or I (if you have a smaller rig op) are still at their mercy. Its like the corner store going up against wallmart!
also, I feel away to control dumping is to limit the amount of coins one can buy and sell at a time!

How are you going to enforce that? Who are you to make the rules? I am certainly not dumping my coins, but collecting them - but once a coin gets released, everybody can trade how they want to.
So, Iv been whale watching and following a few things and I have this weird feeling that their is a whale trying to attempt to get a 51% attack with this coin! because at launch the net hash was 20GH, on some pools i see there are still big rig ops mining and then we have buy walls at 1sat for for 14btc which is almost 1.5billion, now its highly unlikely that this is the case but something strange is happening for sure! now it pisses me off that these guys have so much influence over the market, the rich get richer and the poor loose out! there must be away for us little guys to group together and take on these whales! there would need to be trust but I think the zeit community has what it takes to show that lots of little guys are just as dominate as one big whale! like piranhas Cheesy haha we get used, then when they done everyone fights over the scraps before its all gone! also we need to fight back with exchanges like rush and take them down, they lost a lot of peoples hard earned ZEIT and regardless of whos fault it is they were storing the Zeit and should have done better to keep it safe!

Zeit community has the potential to show the crypto world that when a community pulls together to achieve goals, things will happen and everyone benefits equally! not just the few but the majority

But you realize that a 14 BTC buy wall is made up from tons of people together. Not one individual buys up all stock.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I just picked up some of these because they were really cheap at 1 satoshi and I have never actually held a PoS in a wallet before. So it's an experiment on my behalf.

My question: How does the PoS work? Do I have to open the wallet continuously so the network recognises me or is it sufficient to open it a couple of times a week (or less)?

Appreciate an answer.

Hi.

I've made a search and found the wiki for PoS. In fact, I have the same question then you but couldn't find the answer anywhere.
If someone does know, please answer Smiley

wiki:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake
also, I feel away to control dumping is to limit the amount of coins one can buy and sell at a time! this is one way we can fairly compete with whales! and gives the little guys a chance! im going to keep looking for ways for us to actually have a real influence on zeit value because this isnt the first david vs Goliath scenario.

+1

www.cryptorush.in
WE HAVE TO WE COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS MEANLESS SHIT..
They made a wrong and they are doing NOTHING!!!!! "We lost all your zeitcoin and there is nothing to do!!" Huh
This is unacceptable!!!

This can happen to any coin in www.cryptorush.in at any time..

I did not lose any coin but I WILL NOT USE THEIR EXCHANGE ANY MORE!!

WE ARE A BIG COMMUNITY, WE HAVE TO STAND TOGETHER AGAINST TO THIEVES!!!

complaining never gets anyone anywhere! action is what is needed and i dont think boycotting them is enough unless we can get enough members on to join zeit so that if we all pulled any buy sell orders etc it would cause a huge lose for them! we need this coin to increase in value, not much but just enough to get more ppl on here I think its time for coinwarz but we need zeit to stay at a stable 5/6sat while on coinwarz! any ideas?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the only thing we can do is keep buying, we need to encourage allot of people to buy so it is distributed

Activity: 56
Did you guys unlock your wallet before solo mining? I have been trying to solo mine for about a day, but found no blocks, but whenever I switched for a few hours to pool mining my miners
Did you guys unlock your wallet before solo mining? I have been trying to solo mine for about a day, but found no blocks, but whenever I switched for a few hours to pool mining my miners found 4 blocks... Go figure??
How do yo make solo mining??Can you pm me the procedure if it`s possible because i want to try me too??

Did you create the zeitcoin.conf?

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

Fill in your username, password, router range

Now in your .bat file. Run like this: {Don't forget to add your own miner configuration like -I 13 or whatever}

If your wallet and miner are at the same computer:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o localhost:44843 -u user -p password  

Different computer, note the wallet computers IP address; Fill in your own, as this is only an example

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://192.168.1.15:44843 -u user -p password  

The Zeitcoin.conf i put it in to the wallet folder and fix the *.bat file but nothing happens the file doesn`t run

You mean you put it into AppData/Roaming/Zeitcoin - Right?
found 4 blocks... Go figure??
How do yo make solo mining??Can you pm me the procedure if it`s possible because i want to try me too??

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

Now in your .bat file. Run like this: {Don't forget to add your own miner configuration like -I 13 or whatever}

Different computer, note the wallet computers IP address; Fill in your own, as this is only an example

The Zeitcoin.conf i put it in to the wallet folder and fix the *.bat file but nothing happens the file doesn`t run

You can put the wallet content data in any drive or folder.
In your desktop shortcut you should add: -datadir=N:\mywalletfolder\zeit

Maybe hackers (or malware) wil look in the normal folder and find nothing.

Example content shortcut: N:\mywalletfolder\zeit\Zeitcoin-qt.exe -datadir=N:\mywalletfolder\zeit

Replace N: with your drive letter.

I put the file at the correct place but still the *.bat file doesn`t run.

What is happening? Is a window opening and closing?

My bat file content:

@echo off
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
COLOR E1
timeout /t 6
C:\cgminer372\cgminer.exe  --config C:\cgminer372\subfolder\zeit.conf
Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
People, any report for solo mining amounts/days ??
Activity: 98
42K votes on mintpal for ZEIT. I'm woting every hour Smiley

Me too.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
I can haz zeitcoins?

MpJvGRjQVgZTRMygcM4UY48H8jYmXRAmrL

Activity: 4
People, take a look at my faucet!
It's manual for now and it's simple, but at least it works (manual)
theckstudios.cloudapp.net/zeit
Activity: 18
Less than 1k to overtake GRUMP Smiley
Activity: 294
Activity: 434
Did you guys unlock your wallet before solo mining? I have been trying to solo mine for about a day, but found no blocks, but whenever I switched for a few hours to pool mining my miners
Did you guys unlock your wallet before solo mining? I have been trying to solo mine for about a day, but found no blocks, but whenever I switched for a few hours to pool mining my miners found 4 blocks... Go figure??

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

found 4 blocks... Go figure??

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=44843
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*

You can put the wallet content data in any drive or folder.
In your desktop shortcut you should add: -datadir=N:\mywalletfolder\zeit

Maybe hackers (or malware) wil look in the normal folder and find nothing.

Example content shortcut: N:\mywalletfolder\zeit\Zeitcoin-qt.exe -datadir=N:\mywalletfolder\zeit

Replace N: with your drive letter.

I put the file at the correct place but still the *.bat file doesn`t run.
Jump to: