Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 665. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
They have told us to reimburse them for their losses to pay their members of the exchange which is another reason we are doing our due diligence before releasing our official announcement

I'd like to see those who got free coins to donate those to reimbursing those who lost out.
Fat chance with most of the greedy, smug bastages, but I'm sure some here are decent people who actually care about others (otherwise they really don't 'get' TZM)!
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Updates have been posted in the main post and will be updated daily to ensure the community is aware of our steps we are taking.

We have been working with  new additions to the team and have been delegating responsibilities this will only ensure in a more streamlined internal process and quicker developments and updates.

If you would like to contribute in any way please feel free to contact us at [email protected] we would surely love to involve some community members in our ongoing updates to this coin.

Thank you  
Perfect response. So cryptorush basically just said screw you to the customers who used the exchange and lost money.I would not recommend trading there any more, you will lose your coins and they wont care.

They have told us to reimburse them for their losses to pay their members of the exchange which is another reason we are doing our due diligence before releasing our official announcement
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Updates have been posted in the main post and will be updated daily to ensure the community is aware of our steps we are taking.

We have been working with  new additions to the team and have been delegating responsibilities this will only ensure in a more streamlined internal process and quicker developments and updates.

If you would like to contribute in any way please feel free to contact us at [email protected] we would surely love to involve some community members in our ongoing updates to this coin.

Thank you  
Perfect response. So cryptorush basically just said screw you to the customers who used the exchange and lost money.I would not recommend trading there any more, you will lose your coins and they wont care.
"March 10"
Block explorer update begun
New website in development
Expanded team
Giveaways nearly complete

"Future Developments"
Android wallet in the next month
Community-driven website
More exchanges
New wallet additions decentralized exchange function built into the wallet.
Coinmarketcap will be up once new block explorer is added to our upgraded server
Coinwarz we will contact them once the new explorer is complete
Community Driven project funding platform
Rapidly growing team and community

I would like to know more about this: New wallet additions decentralized exchange function built into the wallet...

Have you really think to build this functionality?  What it the target time or schedule?
These are great news!   Shocked

We are doing a full overhaul on ZEIT. That functionality will be worked on once we have established everything we need to ensure more exposure for ZEIT overall.

This is definitely something we are excited about and will be starting to look at in the next few days. We can update a time frame on it once we discuss it more internally.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I too have been patiently awaiting the statement.

I realise things go wrong, that's inevitable, it's what's done after the problems are discovered that people should be judged on. Smiley

EDIT:
Thanks, will continue to wait but clearly not as patiently as I had been Cheesy
Updates have been posted in the main thread and will be updated daily to ensure the community is aware of our steps we are taking.

We have been working with the new additions to the team and have been delegating responsibilities this will only ensure in a more streamlined internal process and quicker developments and updates.

Thank you  

main thread?

Apologize meant main post

thanks, and the cryptorush saga? wats the ETA on your guys story?

We want to ensure we have all the data before we make our statement but I can say this for sure.

1. No other exchange had experienced any issues
2. We did not release any mandatory updates
3. We were not contacted before any changes were made to their exchange
4. They did not implement a halt on ZEIT on their exchange until they rectified their internal issue

This is not our official statement just some points to keep in mind for our official one.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Updates have been posted in the main thread and will be updated daily to ensure the community is aware of our steps we are taking.

We have been working with the new additions to the team and have been delegating responsibilities this will only ensure in a more streamlined internal process and quicker developments and updates.

Thank you  

main thread?

so what's the official statement? some have been waiting since early yesterday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
"March 10"
Block explorer update begun
New website in development
Expanded team
Giveaways nearly complete

"Future Developments"
Android wallet in the next month
Community-driven website
More exchanges
New wallet additions decentralized exchange function built into the wallet.
Coinmarketcap will be up once new block explorer is added to our upgraded server
Coinwarz we will contact them once the new explorer is complete
Community Driven project funding platform
Rapidly growing team and community

I would like to know more about this: New wallet additions decentralized exchange function built into the wallet...

Have you really think to build this functionality?  What it the target time or schedule?
These are great news!   Shocked
Activity: 112

Thank you  

main thread?

Thank you  

main thread?

Thank you  

main thread?

Thank you  
"CryptoRush experienced a flaw in their internal operations and have delisted ZEIT. If any community members have experienced a loss from this unfortunate series of events, please PM us and we will help resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience."

wow what happened to the list after this that was there 2min ago?? when we gonna hear the full story about rush?
"CryptoRush experienced a flaw in their internal operations and have delisted ZEIT. If any community members have experienced a loss from this unfortunate series of events, please PM us and we will help resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience."
Activity: 87
common people, vote every hour 5 times

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We're close to beating XXLcoin. About 400 votes away.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is a pleasure to be posting on page 200 for Zeitcoin. See you guys at 300, 400 & 500. Cheesy

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

HUGE Zeitcoin In-Article Giveaway ★★★★★★ http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/zeitcoin-movement/

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Activity: 392
Just an update here we added a new member to the team to help with the giveaways as dev stuff kept taking priority email [email protected]

Sorry for lack of communication today everyone it is March break in Canada and I have spent the day with my family.

Will be back on tomorrow fully and so will our new addition

Cheers
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
hey devs,

are you still handling the initial giveaways? I signed up with a twitter account, fb and spread awareness among Polish community regarding zeitcoin, voting on mintpal/cryptsy. Been mining since first minutes of launch, but still have not recieved the 50k giveaway to which i was signed for under name Miningrigaj

My wallet is MhunQJQShE7LGKY2fVMPjfMBna1xjj4be7
Activity: 392
Activity: 189
got to take chances sometimes, i feel like if done right this coin can reach levels above 100 satoshi in time, im in it for the long haul, even if the TZM isnt all about this coin, they are real misguided when it comes to crypto's, crypto's represent things that they want with there movement but also has things that they are against, they need to realize the world isnt going to change over night, zeitcoin really is in my opinion one step closer to what they want to accomplish they just need to be informed.

I agree. Wow! And I am 10K closer to my short term goal now, thanks to an anonymous donor!! Many thanks!! I wish I could buy some now while the price is low, but after the whole cryptorush thing I am a bit leary. Plus, I don't have a whole lot of free cash floating around because I am putting my wife through nursing school. Not cheap by any means, but it will be worth it in the long run.

Sent you 10 more Cheesy

Awesome! Thanks so much!!

No worries, keep mining you'll get there eventually.. Cheesy .. Might be better to mine a different coin for a bit then sell it and buy up zeitcoins.. you would probably get there faster.

Not a bad idea. I have about 250 Doge. Not sure how much that would get though.  Cool

at the current price you would get 125 zeit for each doge.. so just over 31k
Jump to: