Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 675. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
I'm also quite content with cryptorush.... over 4 million free ZEITs ;-)

I do believe we need some action soon. I hold many ZEITs and I believe in the coin, but there is hardly any interest anymore at the moment after a thrilling first week. We need a good exchange and coinwarz/coinmarketcap, whats the status there devs? We also need some PR, something to make us special. I would love a decentralized exchange build into the wallet  Roll Eyes And honestly, we need to pay MintPal to get on there asap, noone is buying at coinex.

Vote: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
I asked Coinmarketcap with a tweet, maybe more people can do this!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I'm also quite content with cryptorush.... over 4 million free ZEITs ;-)

I do believe we need some action soon. I hold many ZEITs and I believe in the coin, but there is hardly any interest anymore at the moment after a thrilling first week. We need a good exchange and coinwarz/coinmarketcap, whats the status there devs? We also need some PR, something to make us special. I would love a decentralized exchange build into the wallet  Roll Eyes And honestly, we need to pay MintPal to get on there asap, noone is buying at coinex.

Vote: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Thanks for the free coins cryptorush!   Kiss
Activity: 28
Just got my bounty!
Thanks guys, you are awesome
Activity: 518
Merit: 503
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

hitting the button as often as i can remember to.

we only need a few more active voters and we will be up in first in just a few days.

+1

Me too!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 9th, 2014
Statement Regarding Zeitcoin
Dear Crypto Rush users,
We’d like to thank everyone for your continued support of our site. Over the last couple of days there has
been many issues regarding Zeitcoin. On March 5th 2014, Zeitcoin released a mandatory update to their
source code without informing us. We are unable to provide evidence of this as the Zeitcoin Github commit
history has been removed. After we attempted to perform this source upgrade to our daemon, the wallet
containing our funds was damaged. At this point we disabled Zeitcoin trading and withdrawing on the site
while we solved these issues. Once we got it running again, a bug was discovered that stopped withdrawals
working due to an error with transaction fees in this update. This bug went unnoticed for almost 24 hours,
while Zeitcoin trades were taking place on site. Deposits were unaffected by this issue.
Eventually the Zeitcoin developers released a patch to fix this bug, which we went to apply to our daemon.
This resulted in further wallet damage issues and prolonged downtime for Zeitcoin. Upon reinstatement of
trading and withdraws, we discovered that all transactions done during this period of time were lost,
including all internal transactions and user balance changes from trades conducted. During this state of
broken integrity, many users withdrew coins which did not belong to them, and other users lost their coins.
These issues caused major disruptions and problems, preventing us from providing a stable Zeitcoin service
to our users.
Over the last 48 hours we have eaten the costs involved with reimbursing as many affected users as
possible to fix their incorrect Zeitcoin balances. We have made contact with the developers of Zeitcoin to
request compensation, on which they have not done as of yet. We expect them to take full responsibility for
the issues caused by their incomplete software upgrades. Due to the ongoing incompetence from Zeitcoin
and it’s developers we can no longer support it, and have decided to discontinue trading effective
immediately. Withdrawals of Zeitcoin are available for people to withdraw the funds they have in their
balance. This will remaining open for the foreseeable future until all coins are cleared out.
We apologise profusely for the problems people have been experiencing over the last couple of days. We
appreciate your understanding in this matter and continued support.
Regards,
Crypto Rush

you're kind of late with this, read back a few pages to catch up.
Activity: 93
March 9th, 2014
Statement Regarding Zeitcoin
Dear Crypto Rush users,
We’d like to thank everyone for your continued support of our site. Over the last couple of days there has
been many issues regarding Zeitcoin. On March 5th 2014, Zeitcoin released a mandatory update to their
source code without informing us. We are unable to provide evidence of this as the Zeitcoin Github commit
history has been removed. After we attempted to perform this source upgrade to our daemon, the wallet
containing our funds was damaged. At this point we disabled Zeitcoin trading and withdrawing on the site
while we solved these issues. Once we got it running again, a bug was discovered that stopped withdrawals
working due to an error with transaction fees in this update. This bug went unnoticed for almost 24 hours,
while Zeitcoin trades were taking place on site. Deposits were unaffected by this issue.
Eventually the Zeitcoin developers released a patch to fix this bug, which we went to apply to our daemon.
This resulted in further wallet damage issues and prolonged downtime for Zeitcoin. Upon reinstatement of
trading and withdraws, we discovered that all transactions done during this period of time were lost,
including all internal transactions and user balance changes from trades conducted. During this state of
broken integrity, many users withdrew coins which did not belong to them, and other users lost their coins.
These issues caused major disruptions and problems, preventing us from providing a stable Zeitcoin service
to our users.
Over the last 48 hours we have eaten the costs involved with reimbursing as many affected users as
possible to fix their incorrect Zeitcoin balances. We have made contact with the developers of Zeitcoin to
request compensation, on which they have not done as of yet. We expect them to take full responsibility for
the issues caused by their incomplete software upgrades. Due to the ongoing incompetence from Zeitcoin
and it’s developers we can no longer support it, and have decided to discontinue trading effective
immediately. Withdrawals of Zeitcoin are available for people to withdraw the funds they have in their
balance. This will remaining open for the foreseeable future until all coins are cleared out.
We apologise profusely for the problems people have been experiencing over the last couple of days. We
appreciate your understanding in this matter and continued support.
Regards,
Crypto Rush

Activity: 732
Merit: 500
everyone who cant vote just need to register an account and mine any coin listed for 5 minutes to get some for activity Smiley)
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

we only need a few more active voters and we will be up in first in just a few days.

Done.. We are just behind grumpy and should be able to make it by next week, may be not tomorrow...
Activity: 392

Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
Trade Zeitcoin on pmtocoins.com now

Scan QR for mobile site

we throw one out! we get one in Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Trade Zeitcoin on pmtocoins.com now

Scan QR for mobile site
Can somebody send mint to my mintpal wallet so I can vote?

MizfoWFaoCAyhNXiGZcvHy2ip4BSUJhvgf

Thank you very much, Santa
Edit: And Voted.

keep voting every hour

thanks man! extra doge wasnt necessary but appreciate it! 

keep voting every hour
Activity: 26

people keep voting on mintpal and vote on cryptsy if you have not already

if any needs something to trade in order to vote i can send some DOGE

would you mind sending me some DOGE? DG7iWDuDNcuvHxPE45MctPLzDwzRDbb2e8 i can send you zeit in return? or mine the doge back in a few days when my rigs are back online?

40000 ZEIT for 660 DOGE? (0.000000022275BTC/ZEIT)

MrtLwRYUcwMDbZisCQUkRcBPYM8NDRNEz3

cheers, and done Smiley

+1 on your trust score

shall return that favour when it arrives Cheesy p.s can you tell me why mintpal crashes when i use chrome but works in horrid safari?

idk, works fine  for me,
Windows 7 64bit, chrome 33.0.1750.146 m

sent DOGE from a pool, thought it had been sent instantly, youl be getting more

nope still havnt received it, no biggy i trust its coming so no stress haha and very strange i guess ill have to contact them! cause this using 2 browsers is annoying!

seems it did not set the address to yours when it payed out, i gotta wait for it to confirm on usecryptos to send

haha ye cool, its 2:30am here so ill prob crash before it comes through anyways but ill let you know when it does

would you mind sending me some DOGE? DG7iWDuDNcuvHxPE45MctPLzDwzRDbb2e8 i can send you zeit in return? or mine the doge back in a few days when my rigs are back online?

cheers, and done Smiley

+1 on your trust score

shall return that favour when it arrives Cheesy p.s can you tell me why mintpal crashes when i use chrome but works in horrid safari?

idk, works fine  for me,

nope still havnt received it, no biggy i trust its coming so no stress haha and very strange i guess ill have to contact them! cause this using 2 browsers is annoying!

seems it did not set the address to yours when it payed out, i gotta wait for it to confirm on usecryptos to send

anyone got a link for the new Cosmos: A spacetime odyssey?

cheers, and done Smiley

+1 on your trust score

idk, works fine  for me,

could you tell me what this is actually for? why? how? what? where? when? haha iv looked up faucets but didnt make sense to me! if you dont mind just the basic concept

people throw in donations and if you sign up for it, you get kicked some coins each day to your wallet. it's a community money pot sort of speak. bigger pot, more coins are given out.

so say I give you a million zeit? then I get back maybe 10k a day, one day ill get that 1mil back? but If i kept that 1mill then 20days later it would be doing the same thing anyways? Im not knocking your service and i'd be happy to send some in, im just not sure I get the point of it? does it help the smaller guys? also that zeit that you have, who gets the POS after 20days?

This is how it works:
The faucet has a balance, mine actually has 750k
Everytime a user gets in the website, fills a captcha and puts his address, he gets a considerable portion of the 750k, a quantity defined by the hoster, i.e (5 Zeit,10 Zeit,15 Zeit)
In my faucet, that is, theckstudios.cloudapp.net/zeit , you get 15 ZeitCoin per time.

ok, so.....eventually the money runs out? whats the actual need for the faucet? and again im not trying to bash, heck ill send some if I understand at the end of this haha just ye do you get more than you put in eventually? or does it help the community out?

So basicly is a way to give coins to newbies,starters, so they can see how it works and have a notion of what is a crypto currency.
The community, mostly rich miners, donate a part of their rewards to a faucet, someone go to the faucet's website, put their address and then, they get a "reward" for joining
Most faucets use this a profit way, with tons of ads to get money. We don't agree with this, so I wont keep our faucet with ads.

The coins may run out eventually, the faucet will get dry if theres no donators, but in this case, we have a dedicated server, where we leave a miner running in a way to give a "small backup" to our balance.

In a easy way:
There is the donator
There is the hosts
There is the user

Donator gives 500k to host, host gives all users 5 coins out of the 500k, so they can have at least a little of the coin, for free, mostly for seeying a ad.

thanks! makes sense now and its a good thing! let me build up some more zeit (only got 1 rig working Sad sigh) and ill send some over! I like it Cheesy
Jump to: