Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 677. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Hey everyone we are compiling as much data as we can on the recent cryptorush incident... We will release an official statement tomorrow as there is alot of information to go through

I would assume that if the issue was with the updated wallet you released then it would have affected all exchanges the coin operates on rather than just cryptorush, sounds to me like cryptorush are telling porkies and pointing fingers.

Anyways, keep up the good work dudes, swings and roundabouts and all that Cheesy

Exactly!! You hit the nail on the head bro!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hey everyone we are compiling as much data as we can on the recent cryptorush incident... We will release an official statement tomorrow as there is alot of information to go through

I would assume that if the issue was with the updated wallet you released then it would have affected all exchanges the coin operates on rather than just cryptorush, sounds to me like cryptorush are telling porkies and pointing fingers.

Anyways, keep up the good work dudes, swings and roundabouts and all that Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Regarding POS on this coin, does the wallet need to be unlocked for the process to happen?

Also, does the wallet need to be running constantly while computer is on for this to happen or will it happen over a period of time? (as in does the process continue while computer is switched off).

Sorry I'm a noob to this so probably daft questions :

Thanks in advance.

I don't want to be "that guy," but if you have some time, just read back through the thread and you will find that answer. Plus you just might find the answers to any other questions you might have as well.

Nice one, thanks, will have a gander back through the thread to see if I can find the info Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
how does one know if their wallet is locked or not?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Regarding POS on this coin, does the wallet need to be unlocked for the process to happen?

Also, does the wallet need to be running constantly while computer is on for this to happen or will it happen over a period of time? (as in does the process continue while computer is switched off).

Thanks in advance.
yes wallet needs to be unlocked but I believe there is a command you can use to keep it locked and generate stake. As for the wallet being on you just need to open it periodically and let it run for a while.
legendary

Thanks in advance.

I don't want to be "that guy," but if you have some time, just read back through the thread and you will find that answer. Plus you just might find the answers to any other questions you might have as well.
Activity: 26
Can somebody send mint to my mintpal wallet so I can vote?

MizfoWFaoCAyhNXiGZcvHy2ip4BSUJhvgf

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Ok, I'll do a bit of begging... if some of these goofballs have lost their chance at getting some free coin, can I have a fraction of it?  100, 500, 1000?  I'm not looking for much.  Tongue
Activity: 84
sweet, just received my 250k blog bounty. Knew there was no reason to worry, the devs have got a lot going on, be patient guys. Big things coming for zeit
Activity: 112
Wow, being kicked off of cryptorush is pretty sad. Good job devs.

Another shitcoin bites the dust. Good riddance.

hey look, a lesserspotted twat! the most common of cyber pests and easily exterminated Smiley sho bug sho

Right... we'll see who has the last laugh. Devs that get the coin kicked from an exchange, denied by the very movement they claim to support, who go back on their word with regards to the bounties... Not looking good for PR. Add to that the rock bottom value of the coin, lol. Have fun, because that's all you can hope to get out of this one!

where is that dam swatter when I need it honestly! I need to complain to the zeitcoin devs about getting pest control in because this really isn't on! here I am enjoy my sunday evening and this fucking bug wont go away! i'm sure this is a health and safety issue or something (uk joke). sho bug sho
legendary
Why not troll somewhere else? Or at least get your facts straight first. The devs did nothing to get Zeit kicked off the exchange. Cryptorush just won't admit that they are at fault. And Zeit was NOT denied by TZM. Just because a few members spoke out against doesn't mean jack. They don't speak for the entire movement. And lastly, the devs did NOT go back on their word on the bounties. They have been making good on them. I got mine today, and so did many others. Bye troll.

+1 except the bounty receipt. Didn't put in for it (don't 'do' giveaways) so nothing to receive Smiley

Yes, I know Zeit will not stand much chance of making it to those prices. I was just using that as an example as far as all the goofs who sold their bitcoin when it was cheap whereas they could have made millions if they had held for a few years.

My bad man, didn't mean to come across as a dick, was a joke more than anything Cheesy (my jokes and sarcasm are rarely received as intended unfortunately).

It's cool man. I didn't take it the wrong way. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows that even though I am all for this coin, I have no delusions that it will make me a millionaire.  Cool
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Why not troll somewhere else? Or at least get your facts straight first. The devs did nothing to get Zeit kicked off the exchange. Cryptorush just won't admit that they are at fault. And Zeit was NOT denied by TZM. Just because a few members spoke out against doesn't mean jack. They don't speak for the entire movement. And lastly, the devs did NOT go back on their word on the bounties. They have been making good on them. I got mine today, and so did many others. Bye troll.

+1 except the bounty receipt. Didn't put in for it (don't 'do' giveaways) so nothing to receive Smiley

Yes, I know Zeit will not stand much chance of making it to those prices. I was just using that as an example as far as all the goofs who sold their bitcoin when it was cheap whereas they could have made millions if they had held for a few years.

My bad man, didn't mean to come across as a dick, was a joke more than anything Cheesy (my jokes and sarcasm are rarely received as intended unfortunately).
legendary
Every coin goes through this. Im holding, the coin itself is fine.

Agreed. Imagine how foolish all the people feel who sold off their Bitcoin when it went up to $1? Not sure if Zeit will ever reach Bitcoin prices, but I am gonna hold for a while and see where this goes. Especially since there is more to this coin than just making a quick buck.

I'm sure that it won't. There's going to be ... a million times more ZEIT than bitcoin?
If ZEIT could reach bitcoin price, then that would mean you see bitcoin reaching $1 billion each!
Ok, so that's actually quite likely when the dollar collapses, but... meh, you know what I mean (i hope) Cheesy

legendary

hey look, a lesserspotted twat! the most common of cyber pests and easily exterminated Smiley sho bug sho

Right... we'll see who has the last laugh. Devs that get the coin kicked from an exchange, denied by the very movement they claim to support, who go back on their word with regards to the bounties... Not looking good for PR. Add to that the rock bottom value of the coin, lol. Have fun, because that's all you can hope to get out of this one!

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I made the mistake of panic selling mintcoin when their website went down, I wont do that again. The only thing that really matter long term is "does the coin work" even if devs disappeared its open source so long term its fine.
Activity: 55

Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Every coin goes through this. Im holding, the coin itself is fine.

Agreed. Imagine how foolish all the people feel who sold off their Bitcoin when it went up to $1? Not sure if Zeit will ever reach Bitcoin prices, but I am gonna hold for a while and see where this goes. Especially since there is more to this coin than just making a quick buck.

I'm sure that it won't. There's going to be ... a million times more ZEIT than bitcoin?
If ZEIT could reach bitcoin price, then that would mean you see bitcoin reaching $1 billion each!
Ok, so that's actually quite likely when the dollar collapses, but... meh, you know what I mean (i hope) Cheesy
Jump to: