Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 679. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://www.megapools.org
You have been removed from our list and you will not be receiving your bounty we will instead use this to give in our next giveaway to our community that wants to support this coin.

This is how we respond to threats

Good answer. I hope people understand who you are.

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
I still wait to receive my bounty already from 10 days. I've write many messages to the dev in the last days, without any answer and I've read about many guys wait to receive the bounties too.

We had lost the opportunity to sell the coins at a decent value, and now that still at 1 satoshi what ? I don't take back money that I've use for setup the server of the pool.

It's clear that we have in front a big SCAMMER here.

Goodbye "ZeitCoin Movement".

Did you not read our message today and notice all the people receiving their coins from giveaways and bounties?? be patient and if all you want to do is dump them on an exchange then im glad its at 1 we did not do this giveaway or bounties for people to dump them we did this to have a very big amount of people coins to hold for pos and longevity

I don't understand what we have to wait. You must to pay the bounties in the 24H next maximum. What I will do with MY coins it's not your business.

You have been removed from our list and you will not be receiving your bounty we will instead use this to give in our next giveaway to our community that wants to support this coin.

This is how we respond to threats
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I still wait to receive my bounty already from 10 days. I've write many messages to the dev in the last days, without any answer and I've read about many guys wait to receive the bounties too.

We had lost the opportunity to sell the coins at a decent value, and now that still at 1 satoshi what ? I don't take back money that I've use for setup the server of the pool.

Did you not read our message today and notice all the people receiving their coins from giveaways and bounties?? be patient and if all you want to do is dump them on an exchange then im glad its at 1 we did not do this giveaway or bounties for people to dump them we did this to have a very big amount of people coins to hold for pos and longevity

I don't understand what we have to wait. You must to pay the bounties in the 24H next maximum. What I will do with MY coins it's not your business.

You dumbass.

How do you think spamming someone with messages will speed things up, reading your spam SLOWS things down and DEMANDING things will likely get you ignored.
Hopefully your pool will be removed from the list, want to be greedy and selfish? There's a street in america for people like you, the 'in thing' at the moment there is to commit suicide, perhaps you could get a head start on them?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500

what?? I 15mil coins !!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

So you wanted to sell immediately at high value (if it was that easy everyone would get rich easily). If you remember dogecoin after launch, the value lowered during 2 weeks. After 2 weeks it jumped 10 times higher and later on again 4 times higher. This coin is just a little more then one week old. I think in the upcoming week, the devs needs to do something to gain back some interest, but at the moment this coin is following the path of many decent coins.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

These dumpers seem to lack logic.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Wow, being kicked off of cryptorush is pretty sad. Good job devs.

Another shitcoin bites the dust. Good riddance.

hey look, a lesserspotted twat! the most common of cyber pests and easily exterminated Smiley sho bug sho

LMAO

Working on another coin atm where Dev's gone AWOL so trying to do a community take-over, so no time to read up on the response to the Cryptorush thing properly. the few posts I've read seem positive for the coin rather than CryptoRush (other than what appears to be troll posts), if I'm wrong or this changes and anyone remembers this post, could you let me know to start panicking please Smiley
thanks

Activity: 70
MINTPAL just tweeted an announcement:

"Just a notice, there will be no new coins additions this weekend. Next voting winner will be on Monday. https://www.mintpal.com/voting"

Looks like we might have lost this round. Also voting seems to have been suspended.

that was tweeted yesterday. this coin will eventually hit mintpal, just have to try and be patient. it's not going to happen over night, and i don't really think it needs to either. voting is fine, just voted right now.
Activity: 203
People will never learn what a POS coin is!

If you want insta profit, find another coin, and ruin it. Zeit will not be this kind of coin

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
MINTPAL just tweeted an announcement:

"Just a notice, there will be no new coins additions this weekend. Next voting winner will be on Monday. https://www.mintpal.com/voting"

Looks like we might have lost this round. Also voting seems to have been suspended.
Activity: 349
coinex sucks, avoid

lost 0.038BTC and 5000 DOGE

use Coinader

https://coinader.com/?cur=ZEIT&ccur=BTC
coinex sucks, avoid

lost 0.038BTC and 5000 DOGE

use Coinader

https://coinader.com/?cur=ZEIT&ccur=BTC

Just used CoinEx for the first time to buy some Zeit. As I previous said, just deposit, bought zeit and directly withdrawed. Worked perfectly. Withdrawal was immediately and cheap. The way it should be. Of course, if a lot of people have problems with it, better avoid. But for example I trade for quite a time on cryptsy. A lot of people are complaining about Cryptsy. Yes it is very slow, that I agree. But I never lost coins. But people are never happy, if it is secure but slow they are complaining that they missed profit. If it is then fast but easier to hack, I know what I prefer.

done a lot of trading on coinex and its not often people in chat are having problems with it. its a good exchange that recently upgraded its servers to make it run smooth and it has a good team and dosent require you to repetedly press f5 to se what changes have happened in the markets
ok some disagree but look at cryptorush they have a major problem every week there always suspending withdrawals for maintenance and don't even have the decency to call their software beta and that goes for a lot of the new exchanges.  personally I think coinex is the best of the new exchanges
Activity: 112

hey look, a lesserspotted twat! the most common of cyber pests and easily exterminated Smiley sho bug sho
Activity: 294

Yea no, coin is fine HODL!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Activity: 112
anyone tell me why im getting an AW SNAP everytime I try open mintpal on google chrome? been fine till a few min ago, only page doing it?
Jump to: