Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 711. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The movies claim they want to live with no currency, no money.  The only way of getting there is to first make sure everyone has too much of it. Then it becomes meaningless automatically. This will NEVER happen as long as it's in the hands of governments and central banks. The first step is to decentralize it.

not exactly, money is only a proxy to other resources, we need to make those resource abundants, not money

I agree 100% but zeitcoin is not a resource, it's currency. Different debate entirely. One leads to the other. Any goal in life is only reached through understanding the steps toward the goal.

but zeitcoin would be obsolete in a post-scarcity environment,  we might use the blockchain technology for other purposes tho

I think you should not stop talking to them. The meaning of cryptocurrencies is usually misunderstood by many people. The zeitgeist movement will have to admit that they need something to trade. If it is a resource or something else, a world without trade is impossible (it has been there since the beginning of mankind). But what is important with cryptocoins is that you could put rules on it and because it is distributed over the whole world, one person alone can not change it (if the rest of the world does not agree). So corruption, debts, ... can be controlled. If that is not what the ZeitGeist Movement stands for, then I don't know. Of course the process will take  along time. But you have to start somewhere. Are cryptocoins currencies? currently yes, otherwise it cannot exist. In the future, it can be a trading good supported by the people for the people.

hunter gather society's did not need trade
if we manage the earth correctly we would not need trade, trade assumes ownership, what if their is no ownership?
not owning does not imply mandatory sharing
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

http://i61.tinypic.com/2lm4aqb.jpg

Please vote here: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You can vote 3x per hour. If you are registered, you can vote 6x per hour. Thank You

Activity: 18
On the official site (zeit-coin.com) Mac wallet links to Mega.
Is it possible to host it on the official domain? Mega is crap.
Especially on Safari. It will give more credibility if we don't use
Dropbox or Mega links to the wallets on official channels.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The movies claim they want to live with no currency, no money.  The only way of getting there is to first make sure everyone has too much of it. Then it becomes meaningless automatically. This will NEVER happen as long as it's in the hands of governments and central banks. The first step is to decentralize it.

not exactly, money is only a proxy to other resources, we need to make those resource abundants, not money

I agree 100% but zeitcoin is not a resource, it's currency. Different debate entirely. One leads to the other. Any goal in life is only reached through understanding the steps toward the goal.

but zeitcoin would be obsolete in a post-scarcity environment,  we might use the blockchain technology for other purposes tho

I think you should not stop talking to them. The meaning of cryptocurrencies is usually misunderstood by many people. The zeitgeist movement will have to admit that they need something to trade. If it is a resource or something else, a world without trade is impossible (it has been there since the beginning of mankind). But what is important with cryptocoins is that you could put rules on it and because it is distributed over the whole world, one person alone can not change it (if the rest of the world does not agree). So corruption, debts, ... can be controlled. If that is not what the ZeitGeist Movement stands for, then I don't know. Of course the process will take  along time. But you have to start somewhere. Are cryptocoins currencies? currently yes, otherwise it cannot exist. In the future, it can be a trading good supported by the people for the people.
Activity: 252
I never did receive the remaining balance from hashstrike being down yesterday. I knew this would be the case when I saw that one lump payment that was miserably low.

Anyone that has any payout issues, PLEASE, either PM me or email me at hashstrike at gmail dot com.  I will make sure that your account gets fully reviewed.

there seems to be a problem with the unconfirmed account balance, stays 0

This is 100% normal with a PPS pool.  You will see all the coins go immediately to confirmed balance and skip unconfirmed.  There is a brief news item about it on the pool page Smiley
Activity: 294
when will pos mining start? And is it 25% per month?

25% annually

PoS blocks are generated by your wallet after your coins accumulate over 20 days

so if I have 5000000 coins, if i run it like 3-4 hours everyday, do I still get 25% (1250000 coins) annually?

yes
Actually wouldnt it be way more than that due to compound interest?
Activity: 71
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
We were attacked by the Chinese robots. But they can not defeat a free spirit crypto anarchy!

Do not be intimidated) Currently not working web interface. Stratum is working correctly.
I never did receive the remaining balance from hashstrike being down yesterday. I knew this would be the case when I saw that one lump payment that was miserably low.

Anyone that has any payout issues, PLEASE, either PM me or email me at hashstrike at gmail dot com.  I will make sure that your account gets fully reviewed.

there seems to be a problem with the unconfirmed account balance, stays 0

25% annually

PoS blocks are generated by your wallet after your coins accumulate over 20 days

so if I have 5000000 coins, if i run it like 3-4 hours everyday, do I still get 25% (1250000 coins) annually?

yes
Activity: 49
Vote for Zeit on Cryptsy.
I just used up my Cryptsy points.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I just watched Zeitcoin again after watching it yesterday.
Superb movie... especially part 3!

Zeitgeist Moving Forward?

I mean part 3 of the first movie
Don't mind the men behind the curtain

Content: Central banking history, war manipulation, education, media, entertainment, war on terror, human beings
Activity: 308

25% annually

25% annually

Zeitgeist Moving Forward?
Activity: 308
Activity: 252

Anyone that has any payout issues, PLEASE, either PM me or email me at hashstrike at gmail dot com.  I will make sure that your account gets fully reviewed.
Activity: 49

node list

Code:
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35
addnode=184.82.131.93
addnode=107.170.26.155
addnode=203.20.114.252
addnode=37.187.138.76
addnode=54.213.220.242
addnode=198.101.12.57
addnode=192.3.178.234
addnode=162.220.26.146

Once the people can obtain what they need without using the government/central banks fiat, the power shift is inevitable. No big change can be successful without first working on the core issues. Money is #1. It enslaves the world and the few use it to further enslave, control and kill the many.

It's insanity that anyone who claims to be in the zg movement would be against something with this potential. We have no need for their official stamp or approval.

oh ok, thats what you mean.
i also believe its a point they need to understand, since boycotting the system is something they advocate.

dont underestimate the power of singular individuals with passion and purpose,
with the platform im creating, money wont be that much of an obstacle to get things done.
technology can free us not only from labor and imporve our lives but reduce cost aswell
specifically decentralized and distributed technology, the time of the blacksmith is going to come again (function communities)

read The Daemon by Daniel Suarez
Activity: 153
Once the people can obtain what they need without using the government/central banks fiat, the power shift is inevitable. No big change can be successful without first working on the core issues. Money is #1. It enslaves the world and the few use it to further enslave, control and kill the many.

It's insanity that anyone who claims to be in the zg movement would be against something with this potential. We have no need for their official stamp or approval.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Can I get a node list please? Just downloaded the QT client, and after 10 minutes with 2 nodes connected still not synced.

but zeitcoin would be obsolete in a post-scarcity environment,  we might use the blockchain technology for other purposes tho
Jump to: