Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 715. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What pool are ya pol on? I was on dedicated but that one issnt working atm. And scryptominers has 2% fee..

hashstrike

Just a reminder too, we (hashstrike) will be 0% fees for the next 24 hours.  Come back in, we're running better than ever!

http://zeit.hashstrike.com

Yeah it's running good for me now and it looks like all my coins mined last night showed up as well!  Grin

Zeitcoin: MZXkHXB66H64FukMiTJuMCDLoRK2RHvztx

Not mine. Lucky you.

cryptorg, PM me your pool username or email me at hashstrike at gmail dot com and I'll look into it for you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
would it be safe to say that zeit coin is faction within the true goal/idea of TZM, seeing as how our end goal is very similar and there are active TZM members within zeit coin?

I definitely think so also how can they dismiss this without direct communications? I do not understand did you read their response...

Ridiculous

I don't even have words

The Zeitgeist Movement Global
Want to use CryptoCurrency? Go to Bitcoin. Have fun. In abstraction, it has its role. Howver, TZM has a very different focus and we need to make sure that focus is clear. There is no reason to support a Zeitgeist CrytoC. It is a waste of time, especially since there are numerous other CCs out there already. The only reason it says "Zeit" is to exploit the movement's following. Period
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A quick google search came up with this list of organizations and charities that accept Bitcoin. Perhaps some of them might consider accepting Zeitcoin as well. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Donation-accepting_organizations_and_projects

That is a great start thank you we will be looking into this in the next while if anyone would like to join us and officially represent us with these charities we are a community we urge you to do so.
would it be safe to say that zeit coin is faction within the true goal/idea of TZM, seeing as how our end goal is very similar and there are active TZM members within zeit coin?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
A quick google search came up with this list of organizations and charities that accept Bitcoin. Perhaps some of them might consider accepting Zeitcoin as well. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Donation-accepting_organizations_and_projects
I apologize what I meant by our own movement is not working against TZM but working withing their ideals by using this currency to move humanity forward.

A movement is simply a bunch of like minded individuals all working towards the same goal
Activity: 392
I would like to offer a 5 Million ZEIT for someone to create us an official Forum for us that we will integrate into our own website.

This will be our new movement headquarters where we can discuss how to utilize this crypto currency to benefit humanity.

This can be turned into a positive if we can demonstrate the value of a decentralized currency and how it can be used, we could change their mind. Even if TZM does not officially support us they can support our own initiatives to do with this coin what we wanted to do with them.

It is time to show this world what a group of dedicated people can do!

i dont see the point of creating our own movement if we have the same goals,

what we need is a platform to allow crowdfunding of TZM related projects and activity's
perhaps even a platform to manage chapter expenses and funding (in a manner that cannot be cheated)

I like this idea, am i right in saying you are an active member with TZM? saw a post by you earlier that gave a hint? if so can you explain how and why a small group speaks for so many? are they elected? because if anyone can be come involved in the TZM with no government to dictate and decide who can and who cant why cant we just claim that we are a group within the TZM and we have our owns gaols that we would like to achieve etc etc. I also just dont like the whole situation with that facebook page.

the movement has city/town chapters with elected representatives, state/province coordinators and country coordinators to organize activism and events

its suppose to be mostly bottom up, but again, they are humans and not infallible to use their position to influence members opinions

if you really want the true picture of TZM, you have to read the Zeitgeist Orientation http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/orientation
we are not necessarily defined by those with coordinator positions, the train of thought is all that matters
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
When are they going to start pumping Zeit?
I would like to offer a 5 Million ZEIT for someone to create us an official Forum for us that we will integrate into our own website.

This will be our new movement headquarters where we can discuss how to utilize this crypto currency to benefit humanity.

This can be turned into a positive if we can demonstrate the value of a decentralized currency and how it can be used, we could change their mind. Even if TZM does not officially support us they can support our own initiatives to do with this coin what we wanted to do with them.

what we need is a platform to allow crowdfunding of TZM related projects and activity's
perhaps even a platform to manage chapter expenses and funding (in a manner that cannot be cheated)

I like this idea, am i right in saying you are an active member with TZM? saw a post by you earlier that gave a hint? if so can you explain how and why a small group speaks for so many? are they elected? because if anyone can be come involved in the TZM with no government to dictate and decide who can and who cant why cant we just claim that we are a group within the TZM and we have our owns gaols that we would like to achieve etc etc. I also just dont like the whole situation with that facebook page.
Agreed here is my official Statement "ZEIT will now put aside 100 Million coins to be dispersed to the charities/organizations/movements that us as a community see fit to donate to."

Wallet will be shown soon once I decide where our communal wallet will go with balance and we will also be asking for small donations from the community after we start to run through our 100 Million

Any suggestions on how we can achieve our next steps please email me directly [email protected]
one more thing, this doesn't add up, TZM has a huge following right? yet scroll through the "official" facebook page and a lot of their posts barely rakc up 200likes, with an apparent 146k following thats not even 1%.....I have a feeling that its better that this coin takes its own direction and path because im not so sure on who or what is going on that side.

thats because people dont have that much patience, they want change now or nothing

allot of TZM supporters go dormant after a year because of the lack of actual progress or direction

they are all waiting for other people to actually do things and for Peter Joseph to start the global redesign institute

but you have to understand TZM main purpose, which is to bring awareness

one more thing, this doesn't add up, TZM has a huge following right? yet scroll through the "official" facebook page and a lot of their posts barely rakc up 200likes, with an apparent 146k following thats not even 1%.....I have a feeling that its better that this coin takes its own direction and path because im not so sure on who or what is going on that side.
Yup welcome to the next regulated movement that will turn into an organization and then eventually a conglomerate that is TZM'S path
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I haven't watched any movies yet, but the idea of everyone sharing resources and all people being one is a great idea.  I realize there will never be a utopia, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.  I'm not even a John Lenon fan, but he was singing "Imagine there's no countries....."

I have also noticed some neo-nazi type attachment to TZM, though I don't know if that's by design or by coincidence.  For instance, there was even a guy in here earlier cracking some "burnt jew" jokes.  Obviously, I'm hoping those clowns are the minority and NOT the majority.

For now, count me in on continuing to support the coin.  I like the idea of cryptocurrencies in general and this one just has a lot of weight behind it! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Angry Acorn +1000

I would really like to reward someone in our community the bounty for the forum!!!

We could do it ourselves but still time to spread the word share the wealth!

I would like us to have an official area to discuss how we can work together.

Funny how TZM claims not to have any official leaders however a small sect of individuals can make a decision without bringing it to their 500,000 members.

Hmm. Here we all have a voice and let's get them heard by doing what should be done with this coin!

I agree with you. Just knowing that that small group of people are speaking for the entire movement tells me that they have completely lost sight of what the movement is all about. Sounds an awful lot like a government to me.  Angry
Angry Acorn +1000

I would really like to reward someone in our community the bounty for the forum!!!

Funny how TZM claims not to have any official leaders however a small sect of individuals can make a decision without bringing it to their 500,000 members.

Hmm. Here we all have a voice and let's get them heard by doing what should be done with this coin!

time to go stir things up with TZM i think "Funny how TZM claims not to have any official leaders however a small sect of individuals can make a decision without bringing it to their 500,000 members. Hmm. Here we all have a voice and let's get them heard by doing what should be done with this coin!" those 2 lines sum it up! and im going to bring that to the attention of the TZM community
Angry Acorn +1000

In all honesty I personally am not too phased by the news, coins like cat, penguin etc exist for no reason at all! this coin has potential a great community and a reason other than making a few bucks behind it! so some guys we dont no, who have never spoken a word to us, who dont actually no much about crypto (and probably what their movement is about) currently arn't supporting us! if they had, things would have been easier maybe, but doesn't change where the coin is going! I also have a feeling they dont represent the views of every tzm member so lets see what happens lets make contact as a community with the tzm community and lets see what their true position is, all in the mean time keep voting zeit up the lists keep buying keep mining and just keep doing what we have been doing the past few days that has made this coin so popular in such a short time. This new is motivation and those with a strong will to succeed will do so no matter what is thrown at them Smiley    
Jump to: