Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 727. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://zeit.hashstrike.com/ is already for a few hours in maintenance mode. Anybody have any updates on it?

I was just about to post the same thing.  It's been down for quite a while, the whole time I was at work I couldn't log on with the smart phone. Now I got home and no payments have made it to my wallet.  It looks like they are still collecting our coins as they get mined, but not allowing anyone to log on or get paid.  I hope they didn't just steal hundreds of thousands of  coins.....

It sucks to abandon ship since the difficulties are quite reasonable now, but we may just be donating our coins to the hashstrike admin. It's hard to tell since there's no info on their site.

I just switched to my backup pool - just in case... No payouts for around 6 hours.

Stick with them guys we had the same issue after launch, they are finding blocks and recording them, there just not showing up for you in the block section or your accrued earnings for the period, but they will catch up and show up eventually, after it catches up the query time decides to somersaults to :-), we even paid out double noble when this happened, that was new lol.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
who wants to buy Zeitcoin ask here

h ttps://coinader.com/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is seems there is a problem with minting in MINTCOIN, since ZEITCOIN is code based on it, perhaps it is interesting that devs study it.

More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5518511

Just was catching up on that thread. Least ZEIT has a few weeks to work on the problem. Minting is the part that makes this coin exciting, any issues with that would hurt our community.
Activity: 168
http://zeit.hashstrike.com/ is already for a few hours in maintenance mode. Anybody have any updates on it?

I was just about to post the same thing.  It's been down for quite a while, the whole time I was at work I couldn't log on with the smart phone. Now I got home and no payments have made it to my wallet.  It looks like they are still collecting our coins as they get mined, but not allowing anyone to log on or get paid.  I hope they didn't just steal hundreds of thousands of  coins.....

It sucks to abandon ship since the difficulties are quite reasonable now, but we may just be donating our coins to the hashstrike admin. It's hard to tell since there's no info on their site.

I just switched to my backup pool - just in case... No payouts for around 6 hours.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Doesn't say anything about the payout freeze, but they seem to be using twitter for small updates:

https://twitter.com/HashStrike
Activity: 153

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
I desperately need a config file please ...
my windows wallet is stuck on 5615 for 10 hours...
anyone?
please!
Activity: 178

I've been a pretty noisy asshole about it.  I do agree with you that it should have just worked like all the other wallets.  They'll get there and the fact that Ray and Sammy have been trying is great.  I don't think either of them are official devs for this.  Now *that's* community.

You're right, man. We are not official devs. Well, it is important to have community support / feedback. Please, do not reply "it crashes".. That will not help us. We need Apple Crash Report (or Error log) and OS-Version. We have to know if Gatekeeper and/or App Nap is activated. After getting 10.8/10.9 stable, we'll try to compile it against older Macos Versions (only Intel of course, scrypt algorithm is pure assembler, so don't expect any universal app)

Thanks,
Ray

I'm working now, thanks to you!  I sent you a small something and I apologize that it's so small. 
Activity: 168
Activity: 23
ZEIT / BTC Market on Coinader.com now
Activity: 140
And let us all stop selling if there's anyone that Zeitcoin and put a high price and then kill the coin with his hands like that is not good
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Yourmine ZEIT coin Pool Open!

JOIN HERE!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
I am early members which like on facebook and twitter but never have coins why is this still going or end

Seriously, please read through the thread a bit and you will see that the rewards have been put on hold so the devs can focus on more pressing issues. Just be patient and they will resume sending out the rewards when they can.
Activity: 135
trying to get my hands on some at 3 satoshi... buy order slowly moving up the queue Smiley

Same here, just placed a buyorder for 4,3Mil @ 3 satoshi.
Place in queue 60  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036

I've been a pretty noisy asshole about it.  I do agree with you that it should have just worked like all the other wallets.  They'll get there and the fact that Ray and Sammy have been trying is great.  I don't think either of them are official devs for this.  Now *that's* community.

You're right, man. We are not official devs. Well, it is important to have community support / feedback. Please, do not reply "it crashes".. That will not help us. We need Apple Crash Report (or Error log) and OS-Version. We have to know if Gatekeeper and/or App Nap is activated. After getting 10.8/10.9 stable, we'll try to compile it against older Macos Versions (only Intel of course, scrypt algorithm is pure assembler, so don't expect any universal app)

Thanks,
Ray
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Millions Dumping means Millions Buying ...

You have to see it always from both sides: whenever somebody is selling, somebody else is buying. This coin is long away from being dead.

Exactly!!!!   Smiley

it is good when it is like that, but there is important thing you did not mentioned:

if people want to sell 10m and other side want to buy 1m...
Smiley
this is moment when price go down.
Activity: 98
so what do you guys expect lets say within 2 or 3 weeks pricewise? i hope theres gonna be a run on this like mint had...  Shocked

dont get me wrong... i wont use the POS feature..i do believe in the system though... i just dont have the time to wait for it LOL.. im a simple miner who just wants good value for his coins.. so the buyer and seller are both happy... that said i will sell when it hits a decent price and make somebody else stake my mining effort  lol

anywhere in 6-10sathosi range is my guess
there should be enough community to support that in price wise
so the current price is a bargain and i am holding all zeit i have (for pos also Tongue)
Activity: 210
Im in this one for the long haul! better to be safe than sorry....
Activity: 50

Millions Dumping means Millions Buying ...

You have to see it always from both sides: whenever somebody is selling, somebody else is buying. This coin is long away from being dead.

Exactly!!!!   Smiley
Activity: 37
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

seems like someone got a bot voting up bernankoin

we gotta keep going, every hour 6 votes as a registered user

Don't mind for Bots, since Mintpal is taking a closer look on them. There is at least one other currency which got removed from the voting page due to bots.
Jump to: