Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 731. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dev or anyone really, with POS am i right in thinking that what ever machine your wallet is on, that machine would have to be running 24/7 for POS to be active? because it only works if you connected to the network? so for holding would having your zeit wallet on a rig make the most sense? just trying to get a better understanding! also seems like the rich will just keep getting richer hmm
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Was just about to buy a small number on Crypto Rush

Sorry, the market pair ZEIT/BTC is offline.

Ffs
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
normally I only mine coins hold for a while and then sell....been mining Zeit since launch and i'm gonna buy a couple mil as well......hopefully I can get some at 4sat or lower!!!!!  did the same with mint and made out like a bandit

https://coinex.pw/trade/zeit_btc been buying at 4sat here! lowest i can find. Smiley

wish i had more coins, coinex is currently holding my BTC hostage, failed withdrawl

what? why??? it should stay at the for a lil while....i hope so! just ye when u can buy! haha I flipped a coin to buy more flap or more zeit...zeit won! its a sign Cheesy

i was going to transfer to cryptorush to buy more zeit, didnt realize coinex had zeit at the time
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
If you can not view the library folder this will help you:
http://www.mactrast.com/2013/10/show-user-library-directory-os-x-mavericks/

Thanks for this.  I always have the Library folder visible. It was the Zeitcoin folder that seemed to take forever to get created.
normally I only mine coins hold for a while and then sell....been mining Zeit since launch and i'm gonna buy a couple mil as well......hopefully I can get some at 4sat or lower!!!!!  did the same with mint and made out like a bandit

https://coinex.pw/trade/zeit_btc been buying at 4sat here! lowest i can find. Smiley

which i had more coins, coinex is currently holding my BTC hostage, failed withdrawl

what? why??? it should stay at the for a lil while....i hope so! just ye when u can buy! haha I flipped a coin to buy more flap or more zeit...zeit won! its a sign Cheesy
Activity: 49
Activity: 114
Latest MacOSX WalletBETA as DMG Image:

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!00tExILY!iMCz3pBBZ6kq4sU0win_hSKCUSv7XjTtVPIMzwDDljA
(don't click it, copy it and paste complete to your browser)

Feel free to contact us, if you have any problems with the wallet. We need feedback if it works on YOUR Mac.

Regards,
Ray

THIS WORKS!  HOLY CRAP!!!!!!11111!!111111  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Well, ok.  It opens.  I remember somebody mentioning I might need to add nodes?  What are they and where do they go?  Do I add them in a text file or somewhere in the wallet app?

You need to create a zeitcoin.conf (place it in /Users//Library/Application Support/ZeitCoin/zeitcoin.conf)

Here is a sample:

Code:
# Zeitcoin Example Config
# Linux /home//.zeitcoin/zeitcoin.conf
# Windows C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\ZeitCoin\zeitcoin.conf
# OSX /Users//Library/Application Support/ZeitCoin/zeitcoin.conf

# Seed nodes
addnode=54.213.62.154
addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35
addnode=5.39.68.168:44845
addnode=64.58.130.181:44845
addnode=184.82.131.91:44845
addnode=217.198.117.29:44845
addnode=185.38.248.99:44845
addnode=162.219.6.82:44845
addnode=31.52.214.77:44845
addnode=120.4.238.127:44845
addnode=74.215.82.64:44845
addnode=70.53.108.157:44845
addnode=115.28.226.232:44845
addnode=107.170.22.138:44845

Hope that helps my friend.
normally I only mine coins hold for a while and then sell....been mining Zeit since launch and i'm gonna buy a couple mil as well......hopefully I can get some at 4sat or lower!!!!!  did the same with mint and made out like a bandit

wish i had more coins, coinex is currently holding my BTC hostage, failed withdrawl
normally I only mine coins hold for a while and then sell....been mining Zeit since launch and i'm gonna buy a couple mil as well......hopefully I can get some at 4sat or lower!!!!!  did the same with mint and made out like a bandit

Activity: 32
p.s has anyone here been mining aurora coin? I just checked the value and my o my looks like that aiming for pluto never mind the moon!

Keep in mind that the first 2 -3 weeks, the coin was not worth much. So there is still hope for Zeitcoin.

If they are being honest about their goal for the coin, and succeed, well people are going to want the next best thing and zeit is it! specially if we get official backing. Im secretly hoping and willing aur to achieve its goal cause that will be a huge mile stone for crypto! its something we should all be watching! who knows could be the greatest con of all time haha 
Next question.  Now that I have a wallet, where is the wallet.dat file so I can use my already-filled info?  In typical cases, the wallet is in:
~/Library/Application/Support/SomethingCoin/wallet.dat

...but in this case, I cannot find ZeitCoin where SomethingCoin is used in the example above.

I am on a 2010 MBP, Core i7, 8GB RAM.  10.9.2.

Many thanks to those of you working on this.  This is the closest I've come to a working Mac wallet.  Sounds like some minor tweaking may be needed, either on your end or mine!  Smiley
Activity: 98
p.s has anyone here been mining aurora coin? I just checked the value and my o my looks like that aiming for pluto never mind the moon!

Keep in mind that the first 2 -3 weeks, the coin was not worth much. So there is still hope for Zeitcoin.
Latest MacOSX WalletBETA as DMG Image:

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!00tExILY!iMCz3pBBZ6kq4sU0win_hSKCUSv7XjTtVPIMzwDDljA
(don't click it, copy it and paste complete to your browser)

Feel free to contact us, if you have any problems with the wallet. We need feedback if it works on YOUR Mac.

Regards,
Ray

THIS WORKS!  HOLY CRAP!!!!!!11111!!111111  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Well, ok.  It opens.  I remember somebody mentioning I might need to add nodes?  What are they and where do they go?  Do I add them in a text file or somewhere in the wallet app?

if they use it....then they have succeeded in their mission! and its something zeit will hopefully follow. if they don't im sure enough ppl have made a fair bit of money by now.
Activity: 140

And what happens to that price when 300,000 people get 30 aurrora each

IF they get their coins. Im still sceptical to that.
Activity: 133
Merit: 11

And what happens to that price when 300,000 people get 30 aurrora each
Activity: 140
To all Miners: don't sell your POW mined coins, only sell the POS coins.
In this case, price will go up and still coins are available for selling in the markets.
Eventually of course we should not sell, but trade completely in ZeitCoins

That is the whole point of crypto's but there are so many greedy people that only see the $$.. it's sad actually.
why is it that no one thought of having block query features built into the wallet?
Jump to: