Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 728. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

seems like someone got a bot voting up bernankoin

we gotta keep going, every hour 6 votes as a registered user
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
What is the issue with the windows wallet since there are no links here? Is the windows wallet on the webpage safe to use? It starts but took quite a while to sync. Mf5ZiFcpV5Y36sBQ9FKpKFjuwoxxpFdS9F if anyone would like to send a very small amount, balance is zero atm Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Latest MacOSX WalletBETA as DMG Image:

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!00tExILY!iMCz3pBBZ6kq4sU0win_hSKCUSv7XjTtVPIMzwDDljA
(don't click it, copy it and paste complete to your browser)

Feel free to contact us, if you have any problems with the wallet. We need feedback if it works on YOUR Mac.

Regards,
Ray

It's working great for me. OSX / 10.9.2 / 64bits

Thanks!

Angry acorn did you try this what os are you on?

i did ye, didnt work! im running 10.6.8 snow leopard! before anyone says anything i have six or so perfectly functioning wallets with other coins! heck even flappy works fine.

Your OS-Version is not supported, yet. Sorry. Minimal is 10.7, but not tested. It is tested for 10.8 and later ...
In your case, please ask Sammy for his version. But i believe, standard compiler flags are 10.7 in source.
Maybe we will change it in future version, but we've got not that feedback we expected (Please, more confirms). We know that it is running on most of the 10.8 / 10.9 64 Bit. As a Mac Developer you need 10 virtual machines with different os's or the help of the community...

Someone test this shit on 10.7?

Thanks in advice.
Ray
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
so what do you guys expect lets say within 2 or 3 weeks pricewise? i hope theres gonna be a run on this like mint had...  Shocked

dont get me wrong... i wont use the POS feature..i do believe in the system though... i just dont have the time to wait for it LOL.. im a simple miner who just wants good value for his coins.. so the buyer and seller are both happy... that said i will sell when it hits a decent price and make somebody else stake my mining effort  lol
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
trying to get my hands on some at 3 satoshi... buy order slowly moving up the queue Smiley
Activity: 294
I remember when I bought mintcoin at 4 satoshi, lets bring back that thunder
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The bid side is bigger then the ask atm. This will change after block halving. So next week we will see a maintained or slightly increased price. After the following block halving price will climb.
I am early members which like on facebook and twitter but never have coins why is this still going or end
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
remember people there are a bunch of coins being made each day, the coin hasnt halved yet, let the dumpers dump, there will be less and less coins made each week for the next 6 weeks, thats why coins like maxcoin isnt selling at what it was selling in the beginning its still producing as many coins today as it was the first day, just not enough buyers to keep up with the dumpers, this is expected be happy you can still get the coin for cheap.
Activity: 168
Millions Dumping@@! Sad  7 BTC 4 buy wall just got swallow, huge volume dumping Sad Sad Cry

Millions Dumping means Millions Buying ...

You have to see it always from both sides: whenever somebody is selling, somebody else is buying. This coin is long away from being dead.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
30.000 dollars in 24 hour buy/sell is alot for such a New coin.. Good signs.
Get us on Coinmarketcap

We are working on getting an official blockchain up very shortly once we do then our next step is coinmarket cap and all respective others.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
30.000 dollars in 24 hour buy/sell is alot for such a New coin.. Good signs.
Get us on Coinmarketcap
Millions Dumping@@! Sad  7 BTC 4 buy wall just got swallow, huge volume dumping Sad Sad Cry

go down more!

i dont need it to be high right now since im not selling, im buying and mining

i know it will be much higher next month, right now i need low difficulty, so low immediate profitability is good for me
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
p.s has anyone here been mining aurora coin? I just checked the value and my o my looks like that aiming for pluto never mind the moon!
Sold al my Auroracoins yesterday on $95, seems to be the right move, it's now ony worth the halve. When the price of a coin peaks to much, there will be a correction and a crash. Try to be selling before that point.
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Now they are attacking 3 satoshis too! Sad Sad
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Activity: 210
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

don't forget to vote guys! 6 times/hour if registered, 3 times/hour non-registered users.
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
It is seems there is a problem with minting in MINTCOIN, since ZEITCOIN is code based on it, perhaps it is interesting that devs study it.

More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5518511

Good to know we will look into it
GOOD JOB replying and monitoring this thread man. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Somebody buy all my Shite coins so I can buy more Zeit!  Tongue
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
It is seems there is a problem with minting in MINTCOIN, since ZEITCOIN is code based on it, perhaps it is interesting that devs study it.

More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5518511

Good to know we will look into it
Jump to: