Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 722. (Read 1009280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Should I buy now? 0.0000003. Because it looks like its underpriced and has great potential to be a success. What do you think?
I bought a lot today. The price is so low, it almost only can go up.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Should I buy now? 0.0000003. Because it looks like its underpriced and has great potential to be a success. What do you think?

I bought a bit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
2.83g is youre best single amount of work pushed towards the pool, probably you found a block for youre pool there, you can check it on the site of youre pool under finders
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

2.83G - what's the G stand for? Tongue
Activity: 189
Cryptsy have add votes for coin like Mintpal !

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

Hopefully they add it to the list.. will vote.
Activity: 89
Cryptsy have add votes for coin like Mintpal !

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
For greed they could pick more profitable coins. Btw i mailed cryptsy to add zeitcoin on their new voting list.
Anyone able to clear out why anyone would sell our great coin for only 3-4 satoshi? It cant be to cover expences, there are more profitable coins for direct cash. I really dont understand.

Lack of interest i suppose.. more exchanges should bring up the value.. But then comes the multipools who will sky rocket the difficulty.. after that pump and dump..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Anyone able to clear out why anyone would sell our great coin for only 3-4 satoshi? It cant be to cover expences, there are more profitable coins for direct cash. I really dont understand.

Greed. People just trying to make a quick buck and not looking at the long term potential. Best to weed them out early on so the rest of us can benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

New kind of giveaway, expect 2 satoshi in 10 hours
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Nope, 9 zeros so 900m.  This sounds more like the number of zeit that might be in circulation lol.

But i think the above poster is right.  The new wallet had said it was up to date but then a minute later it started downloading new blocks and the immature line went away.  Now its updated and i only have my initial amount there.

Although i was watching the miner and it showed i found a block, showed a ton of rejected and showed 1 found.  But maybe out of synch and found old ones like myagui said i guess Smiley

You can always open the wallet, check 'help' > 'debug window' > 'console' and enter 'listtransactions' (without the quotes). This will list all your wallet activity.
All those earlier findings probably turned "orphans" if you were out of sync at the time.

Cheers!
Just found a block solo mining Cheesy .. nearly 900,000 zeit .. awesome.

Congrats!!  How many Kh/sec are you running?

It's been a wasted day for me, losing money for sure. Spent all day parked at hashstrike, and never did get paid the full amount. Switched to solo and no luck there yet either. Time to go to bed I guess and hope for better luck tomorrow.  Not sure whether to donate more to hashstrike, keep on soloing, or park my rigs on litecoin and take the guaranteed steady and decent income.

Very little.. between 900 Kh/s and 1Mh/s .. I was about to go back to the pools (Litecoin) and the transaction popped up.. will leave it now for another few hours..

Have one miner on litecoin while solo mining right now..
Activity: 153

Congrats!!  How many Kh/sec are you running?

It's been a wasted day for me, losing money for sure. Spent all day parked at hashstrike, and never did get paid the full amount. Switched to solo and no luck there yet either. Time to go to bed I guess and hope for better luck tomorrow.  Not sure whether to donate more to hashstrike, keep on soloing, or park my rigs on litecoin and take the guaranteed steady and decent income.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Latest MacOSX WalletBETA as DMG Image:

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!00tExILY!iMCz3pBBZ6kq4sU0win_hSKCUSv7XjTtVPIMzwDDljA
(don't click it, copy it and paste complete to your browser)

Feel free to contact us, if you have any problems with the wallet. We need feedback if it works on YOUR Mac.

http://www.image-load.net/users/public/images/oVIzlnnfhx.png

Regards,
Ray

WORKS!!! Finally Smiley
Thanks Ray.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Yourmine ZEIT coin Pool Open!

JOIN HERE!

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Just added my name to docsheet, been mining for 3 days and voting  @ mintpal.

MiZLZNUgAmG8Gz64PKLSZMKYtr39thx9bz
Activity: 147

Please vote here: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You can vote 3x per hour. If you are registered, you can vote 6x per hour. Thank You

Id vote 6 times logged in instead of 3 times every hour. But when i set the auto logout from 45 mins to max 24 hours it doesnt stick, still logs me out after less than an hour.
Jump to: