Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 732. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ok, so iv been reading more....all I seem todo these days! and POS is good for this coin if it can be pulled off and maintained really well so this is good, now I started thinking (everyone watch out) would the value of this coin soar the minute POS kicked in because people would then want to hold as much zeit as they can but at the same time buy as much as they can therefore increasing Demand but decreasing supply?.....i think thats right...so yes? hopefully? or I needa go back and read some more haha
Activity: 98
To all Miners: don't sell your POW mined coins, only sell the POS coins.
In this case, price will go up and still coins are available for selling in the markets.
Eventually of course we should not sell, but trade completely in ZeitCoins
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Was discussing it with another team member we were calculating from day we did our original genesis block premine sorry we recompiled one more time before launch to ensure security which changed it

does that mean we need to update our wallets?
including pools and exchanges to prevent a fork?

No no this was done pre launch dont worry does not affect anything

if there is going to be a new wallet build soon, i have 2 requests

address checksum should include the coin name
this way we can know if we are sending to a non zeitcoin address
a simple warning would do, with the ability to continue anyway in case its a legacy zeitcoin address

add an option to clear the command history in the console
its a vulnerability to have my passphrase in cleartext in the command history

we need to innovate if we really want to see this coin succeed
thank you

i could do this myself but im not familiar with the wallet code and my priority are set on something else that might be useful to this coins main purpose

Thank you for pointing those out they are going to be worked on right now to be included in our next release which will be soon
Hahahahahaha

What payout halving means that instead of 250k - 1 million ZEIT per block the amount will be cut in half to 125K - 500K ZEIT

This will establish the coins value better on exchanges we have to get through the initial miners dump and then to the mooon !!!!

POS Payouts start 20 days from the second your coin hits your wallet. So hold them tight in there for 20 Days and you will see coins come in no mining required for them

Zeit, I'm not convinced halving will increase the price. Usually the difficulty halves first. The only thing that prevents it, is when the coin remains popular and people start buying instead of mining. But holding popularity is not easy, but should be the main goal of this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Was discussing it with another team member we were calculating from day we did our original genesis block premine sorry we recompiled one more time before launch to ensure security which changed it

if there is going to be a new wallet build soon, i have 2 requests

address checksum should include the coin name
this way we can know if we are sending to a non zeitcoin address
a simple warning would do, with the ability to continue anyway in case its a legacy zeitcoin address

add an option to clear the command history in the console
its a vulnerability to have my passphrase in cleartext in the command history

we need to innovate if we really want to see this coin succeed
thank you

i could do this myself but im not familiar with the wallet code and my priority are set on something else that might be useful to this coins main purpose
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Thanx for you response. My wallet is still out of sync, is this a problem to receive coins on?

Did you add the addnodes referenced earlier in the post

here are our server addnodes

addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35

add those you should be fine
How can I add those?

(I'm on a Mac btw)

people, please use google

we are not gona explain PoS every 5 pages
legendary
Hahahahahaha

What payout halving means that instead of 250k - 1 million ZEIT per block the amount will be cut in half to 125K - 500K ZEIT

This will establish the coins value better on exchanges we have to get through the initial miners dump and then to the mooon !!!!

POS Payouts start 20 days from the second your coin hits your wallet. So hold them tight in there for 20 Days and you will see coins come in no mining required for them

will this work for the online wallet?Huh I NEED A DAM WALLET!!!! haha im all in on this coin just spent all my btc on buying and have all rigs running on max capacity! has anyone got a wallet working on an os for mac other than maverick???
Yes, I have on 10.8.5. See a couple of posts before.

haha shit, iv got 10.6.8 and is yours running fine? have you needed todo all these tweaks? cause i dont think ill be mentally capable! will probably erase everything.
No, everything worked easy, only a reboot. Fortunately. Good luck!
Hahahahahaha

will this work for the online wallet?Huh I NEED A DAM WALLET!!!! haha im all in on this coin just spent all my btc on buying and have all rigs running on max capacity! has anyone got a wallet working on an os for mac other than maverick???

haha shit, iv got 10.6.8 and is yours running fine? have you needed todo all these tweaks? cause i dont think ill be mentally capable! will probably erase everything.
legendary
Hahahahahaha

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Hahahahahaha

Will truly be a sad day for us CPU miners.  Cry But as long as the value goes up up up then all will be well I reckon!!!
Activity: 70
Hahahahahaha

If i send coins PoS will start from the moment i sent coins or still from first coins received?

The coins need to stay in your wallet for 20 days to get pos on them
i got it, thanks Smiley
Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

If i send coins PoS will start from the moment i sent coins or still from first coins received?

The coins need to stay in your wallet for 20 days to get pos on them
legendary
Thanx for you response. My wallet is still out of sync, is this a problem to receive coins on?

I think you need to learn what the technology behind cryptocoins mean. Even if your wallet is out of sync, the distributed transaction log registers the transaction. As soon as your wallet is getting in sync, you'll receive the coins.
I'm in crypto for about a year now, but still learning I guess.  Wink
Activity: 70
Hahahahahaha

legendary

Did you add the addnodes referenced earlier in the post

here are our server addnodes

addnode=54.213.81.163
addnode=54.213.195.38
addnode=54.213.243.144
addnode=54.213.174.35

add those you should be fine
No, but it's suddenly in sync. Thanx btw!
I am almost in ZEIT!  Grin

I think you need to learn what the technology behind cryptocoins mean. Even if your wallet is out of sync, the distributed transaction log registers the transaction. As soon as your wallet is getting in sync, you'll receive the coins.
Jump to: