Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 757. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Sorry been silent guys updates for windows and linux and source will be out tonight.

We are hopeful mac will be as well just can't promise that one

add version numbers to OP
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Did I miss all the giveaways? Sad I am buying as many of these coins I can afford and storing them away. I have a small GPU that I'll be mining with hope to make a few coins. Great job devs, Very nice coin. My ZEIT address is  MeJ47go9tVG3wGyKNgdQPEbY6xgLGTGHnR if anyone wants to help a new crypto user get started Smiley Thank-you!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
I PM'd you, no response so I'll ask here Smiley Any way to claim bounty? 500k, I can't find the doc anymore though?

Claim it for what might i ask?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SCryptoMiners ZeitCoin Pool (325+ MH/s)

http://zeit.scryptominers.com

PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 50 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout is 1 ZeitCoin.
We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools that can be seen in my signature. You will be safe mining with us.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I PM'd you, no response so I'll ask here Smiley Any way to claim bounty? 500k, I can't find the doc anymore though?
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Sorry been silent guys updates for windows and linux and source will be out tonight.

We are hopeful mac will be as well just can't promise that one
Activity: 210
My wallet is showing no network connections and hasn't sync'd in the last couple hours... Any body else having this issue?

im having issue's as well. I get 1-2 connections at random, then they vanish. The debug window shows block 4831 and wont budge. I hope time fixes this... otherwise anyone got any ideas?

edit: forgot to mention im using .conf info on page 1 of this thread.

Fixed: my stupid wallet config file wasnt called "zeitcoin.conf" but rather config.conf once I made the changes and let it sit open for about 10-15 minutes I was all set! and thank you to whoever sent a lil coinage to my address, greatly appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Well I have to say that so far I am loving this coin! My plan is to continue mining away with my little CPU (just might break 3,000 Zeit by the time I get up for work in the morning  Undecided) and hold them for a while instead of going into a panic at the first price drop and jump ship. Even the mighty Bitcoin didn't rise in value overnight. I'd really love to one day soon see some retailers accept this coin for transactions. Zeit on!
Activity: 7
My wallet is showing no network connections and hasn't sync'd in the last couple hours... Any body else having this issue?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
next step is creating a platform to use ZEIT towards the zeitgeist movement goals.
Activity: 203
Received the 50k giveaway Smiley
Thanx ZeitCoin ^^
is there anybody that cares about "what will be the zeitcoin's future" then the 50k gift? what is the next step to increase volume, price and interes.. Wink
Im with you, im planning on leaving 1 of my rigs on this coin for the next few weeks and holding whateva i mine! any ideas? any ideas from the dev team? also is the dev team in anyway officially affiliated with the makers of the zeit docs or are you guys fans/followers of the movement who thought it would be a good idea to have a coin for the zeit movement?  
Activity: 1
did i miss the giveaway ? my address :MaFhnLqda2Hatj2vGsfukY88vJMkFLxWsW

mining now.
Activity: 134
Merit: 101
is there anybody that cares about "what will be the zeitcoin's future" then the 50k gift? what is the next step to increase volume, price and interes.. Wink
Activity: 85
The original wallet downloads don't work... block 500 issue?
I just tried to compile from the source code in unix and looks like there are files missing in source code...

$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/benny/Downloads/zeitcoin-master/src -I/home/benny/Downloads/zeitcoin-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:244:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

There is no obj directory and obj-test directory is empty... What is going on?

I am told there are no missing files just :
  KimLan just needs to add an obj folder or mv obj-test obj

Thanks, I figured it out, I just copied from the obj directory from a dogecoin-git repos.

you can just do a mkdir obj and it will work also.
Activity: 28
The original wallet downloads don't work... block 500 issue?
I just tried to compile from the source code in unix and looks like there are files missing in source code...

$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/benny/Downloads/zeitcoin-master/src -I/home/benny/Downloads/zeitcoin-master/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:244:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

There is no obj directory and obj-test directory is empty... What is going on?

I am told there are no missing files just :
  KimLan just needs to add an obj folder or mv obj-test obj

Thanks, I figured it out, I just copied from the obj directory from a dogecoin-git repos.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Anyone up for spreading the Zeit?

MkCenFxpCBpf96eEtW8JH9752enHGkQ7aG
I feel sorry for the dev team! haha all these 50k claimers are doing my head in so you guys must be knocking your heads against the wall! GUYS IT TAKES TIME! you will know if you are suppose to get and you will get it in time! lets rather start talking about how we can grow this coin and what needs to be done shall we? voting seems to be going well on mintpal iv been spreading my votes between this and flappy!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
in for giveaway !

KArY8xThxRTeqVpfgrWbe7vN7inzf2uZHH
Activity: 106
Hello ZeitCoin Team,

I have followed you on Twitter as "stanevi" about 24hours ago. Didn't PM on twitter as I do not have a ZEIT wallet, as I could not get mine working until now. Please deposit the 50K to:
MYUieHH3JLMTH8Zd9rGdpr3QxXQvYowXxw

Please still send the address through twitter private message

I am not able to send you a PM on Twitter as I am not seeing you as a follower... sorry, I do not use twitter that often.

We have only followed those that are able to receive giveaway we are getting through the list and if ther are open spots you will see we will follow you and contact you

Can you please check your list and ensure I have been added. Don't want to miss on the 50K.  Where you can see who is on the list?
Jump to: