Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 758. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Hello ZeitCoin Team,

I have followed you on Twitter as "stanevi" about 24hours ago. Didn't PM on twitter as I do not have a ZEIT wallet, as I could not get mine working until now. Please deposit the 50K to:
MYUieHH3JLMTH8Zd9rGdpr3QxXQvYowXxw

Please still send the address through twitter private message

I am not able to send you a PM on Twitter as I am not seeing you as a follower... sorry, I do not use twitter that often.

We have only followed those that are able to receive giveaway we are getting through the list and if ther are open spots you will see we will follow you and contact you
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hello ZeitCoin Team,

I have followed you on Twitter as "stanevi" about 24hours ago. Didn't PM on twitter as I do not have a ZEIT wallet, as I could not get mine working until now. Please deposit the 50K to:

I am not able to send you a PM on Twitter as I am not seeing you as a follower... sorry, I do not use twitter that often.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Did I miss the giveaway? Just started mining today Smiley

My address: MvFkrHyJY1SJJF2nQtsRP4GHqGVtpwRz7m

I sent you another 10k Zeit for your start here Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hey,

Just curious if all giveaway was done or are you still working through the list.  I did the twitter request, but wasn't sure if I got in with the first 2000 followers or not.  I sent the twitter private message well over 24 hours ago.

Thanks.

Ms3saxfmcSDYousy82ra3WTsjwjDVieh1e

If you could private message us you are on the list I apologize I had to sleep last night I was up for 2 days straight before that and needed a clear head we have only gotten through 500 names so far as this is being done manually to make sure everyone gets them

Please bare with us if you look everywhere people are receiving them just slowly
Great, thanks for the quick reply!
Hello ZeitCoin Team,

Activity: 106
Hello ZeitCoin Team,

Hey,

Just curious if all giveaway was done or are you still working through the list.  I did the twitter request, but wasn't sure if I got in with the first 2000 followers or not.  I sent the twitter private message well over 24 hours ago.

Thanks.

If you could private message us you are on the list I apologize I had to sleep last night I was up for 2 days straight before that and needed a clear head we have only gotten through 500 names so far as this is being done manually to make sure everyone gets them

Please bare with us if you look everywhere people are receiving them just slowly
Activity: 210
I probably missed it as well  Roll Eyes (giveaways)  Been trying to mine but I got a slow graphics card... Hopefully since I got in from day one I can accumulate a little coinage even with my slow setup.

Zeit Addy - Mg45FY7SpjqB4Q6FSMTLVkxBi5kkYLGuLS
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hey,

Thanks.

Activity: 146

Sent ya a few to help your wallet Smiley

Sent you 5K stay long and mine hard

Many thanks! I'll mine for 6 weeks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Wallet for mac still works fine here in brazil  Wink No add node

Sent you 5K stay long and mine hard
Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Sent ya a few to help your wallet Smiley
Activity: 146

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
I got my 50k from the giveaway, 100% legit Smiley
I also got tipped in IRC, but I passed it on.
Activity: 93
Have a ZEIT, have a kitkat.
ZEITcoin twitter-faucet
http://twitter.com/gimmezeit
- - - Say hi, follow me and @zeitcoin and leave your wallet! - - -

Activity: 98
hm so who thinks this could actually be worth mining, and not just another shitcoin?

there could be enough people who subscribe to this stuff to make it worth something reasonable i guess..
If you not going to mine this and have some hope better to shut down rigs because anything else is covering energy costs...
Crypto RIP

what do you mean?

there's tons of coins that still profit

all the multipools, and the top 5 on coinwarz lol

I dont see this coin getting foward, as for the rest of crypto world... just too much shitcoins and people don't care anymore about the concept of crypto...
Coins that are launched are worth shit in the very same day.. Sorry about the pessimist overview but i am considering shutting down rigs as they are starting to not covering power costs...

Please do!

less people mining = more coins for me = more profits when the prices eventually go up Smiley

don't bother if you're not in it for the long term, short term profits don't mean jack.

I've gotten lucky with about 10MH/S, have about 850k coins in under 12 hours.. even if it eventually hits only 100 satoshi ages from now, it will have been worth mining.

my power costs are more than covered, and i'm on 24c/kWh!
Activity: 112
Hi all,

been mining zeit from the get go but havnt got a wallet that works yet and the zeit is buidling up, Im running Mac OS X 10.6.8, I see in the description it should be working for this version but still isnt. Just letting you know and patiently waiting for all to be up and running 100%! keep up the good work and I hope this coin takes off cause there really is a lot of shit coins at the moment that need to be removed.

10.6 will never work... We'll try to get it running on latest 10.9...

(okay, not never, but target ist 10.9 - you are outdated) ;-)

you do know I have about 10diff wallets with other currencies working perfectly fine, and im not about to change my os just for a coin! till mac makes something better for my needs ill stay out dated! Wink im sure the wonderful dev team will get round to making everyone happy, and i'm more than happy to wait.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
SELL SELL SELL!!! AHHHH PANIC!!!! LOWER LOWER LOWER!!!!!
Activity: 139
Astrum
got my 50K thank you very much  Cool mining & holding!
Jump to: