Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 754. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Been mining since around noon eastern launch day on hashstrike.  When i first started i calced i should have gotten around 200k per 24h with 760kh.  In the past 39 hours ive only managed 193k on haskstrike.

Now i know the diff may have changed, but frankly i seem to remember the diff being even higher 1 1/2 days ago than it is now.

Does that number jive with others/sound right?

Just want to make sure im getting what i should be.  I thought hashstrike was one of the better ones, but theyre PPS so maybe a dif pool would give me better results?

200k in 24h with 760khs seems really good
been mining @ hashstrike avg ~10-11k / hour with 1.265mh/s now last 36hours

?
I didnt say i was getting 200k in 24h.
Activity: 98
Been mining since around noon eastern launch day on hashstrike.  When i first started i calced i should have gotten around 200k per 24h with 760kh.  In the past 39 hours ive only managed 193k on haskstrike.

Now i know the diff may have changed, but frankly i seem to remember the diff being even higher 1 1/2 days ago than it is now.

Just want to make sure im getting what i should be.  I thought hashstrike was one of the better ones, but theyre PPS so maybe a dif pool would give me better results?

200k in 24h with 760khs seems really good
been mining @ hashstrike avg ~10-11k / hour with 1.265mh/s now last 36hours
Hi everyone. Can i solomine Zeit with 8 MH or is the Diff to high already ?

I wouldn't recommend it at this point in time with the current difficulty and the number of pools already hashing at it.

Been mining since around noon eastern launch day on hashstrike.  When i first started i calced i should have gotten around 200k per 24h with 760kh.  In the past 39 hours ive only managed 193k on haskstrike.

Just want to make sure im getting what i should be.  I thought hashstrike was one of the better ones, but theyre PPS so maybe a dif pool would give me better results?

The Hashstrike pool was PPLNS during the first day, IIRC. It only switched to PPS recently. With your hashrate, I think you would net a higher earning with a PROP or PPLNS pool. However, Hashstrike is a really good pool, and the PPS system seems to be temporary. You can always try another pool for 6 hours, then decide later if it's worth the switch.

Alright thanks.  I switched to a PPLNS pool zeit.hash.so

Which do you think its better though pplns or prop?
Activity: 87
how do you unlock the wallet?
Activity: 399
Merit: 257

I wouldn't recommend it at this point in time with the current difficulty and the number of pools already hashing at it.

Been mining since around noon eastern launch day on hashstrike.  When i first started i calced i should have gotten around 200k per 24h with 760kh.  In the past 39 hours ive only managed 193k on haskstrike.

Just want to make sure im getting what i should be.  I thought hashstrike was one of the better ones, but theyre PPS so maybe a dif pool would give me better results?

The Hashstrike pool was PPLNS during the first day, IIRC. It only switched to PPS recently. With your hashrate, I think you would net a higher earning with a PROP or PPLNS pool. However, Hashstrike is a really good pool, and the PPS system seems to be temporary. You can always try another pool for 6 hours, then decide later if it's worth the switch.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
depending if you dont mind ~9hours per block
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Are we trying to get on Cryptsy?  I love that site...

Fuck craptsy, don't feed Vern Lame Scam Moron.
Can't deny it's one of the best coded sites though...

Have you not seen bittrex.com?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
this money is great !

this is the one

I'm all for supporting new cryptocurrencies, but people like you spouting unfounded statements like that give a bad name to all cryptos. You sound like a ponzi scammer (most likely, you're a pump and dumper) and make outsiders think that we are all like you.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
this money is great !

this is the one
Activity: 154
Trying to get some, but i am stuggeling with a 5770  Sad

Please help me

MjXKsEDmwCQBQyEMwVJFrVDBefw667zTZG
Activity: 42

Can't deny it's one of the best coded sites though...
Activity: 70
Still doing giveaway?

If yes : MoG5SXykxZe5Pi3nhpcZD5owLdbS27JjPF
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Has everybody else received their 50k yet?
Activity: 42
I love seeing how users keep saying every coin is a scam but to mine theirs... guss everyone now a days has ESP.

+1.. this one has it's own unique features, PoS implementation and stuff
Activity: 210
I love seeing how users keep saying every coin is a scam but to mine theirs... guess* everyone now a days has ESP.
looks like multipools hitting.. bouncing from likt 7-8GH to 16, single users on scryptomining @ like 350MH.
Jump to: