Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 759. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Did you delete your wallet.dat?
I surely used the good version of the wallet, cause I cashed out from the pool.

But maybe I had downloaded also the version that was not working... And maybe I opened that one.

The address in the wallet (that is now synchronized) is different from the one I used.

Did I screw everything?

EDIT I don't know if I have the "good" version of wallet.dat or the bad... But I think the second...
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I don't have my 50k yet but I'm sure it will turn up  Smiley

My main reason for posting is the "Info:minting suspended due to locked wallet" issue

I understand that this is because i encrypted my wallet but I don't know how to unencrpyt (unlock) it periodically so that minting can take place.

Cheers in advance.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Did you delete your wallet.dat?
Activity: 280
Ok, any reason why I re-opened the wallet and there was no trace of my zeit? And the address is different, and there is no transaction in the history and so on...
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Hi all,

been mining zeit from the get go but havnt got a wallet that works yet and the zeit is buidling up, Im running Mac OS X 10.6.8, I see in the description it should be working for this version but still isnt. Just letting you know and patiently waiting for all to be up and running 100%! keep up the good work and I hope this coin takes off cause there really is a lot of shit coins at the moment that need to be removed.

10.6 will never work... We'll try to get it running on latest 10.9...

(okay, not never, but target ist 10.9 - you are outdated) ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
 I think we should maintain that practise about public giveaways! All those social network communities just have to collaborate. This coin should change the world proposing tangible bounties for great projects!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Roll Eyes so where can you get 50k?  Roll Eyes Tongue

50k Zeitcoin
No bitcoin, unfortunatelly Wink

yes i know dude LOL

i just like a piece of the premine as well since my wallet is still empty LOL i am mining it now though.... just missed the whole thread for days...  Undecided
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi all,

been mining zeit from the get go but havnt got a wallet that works yet and the zeit is buidling up, Im running Mac OS X 10.6.8, I see in the description it should be working for this version but still isnt. Just letting you know and patiently waiting for all to be up and running 100%! keep up the good work and I hope this coin takes off cause there really is a lot of shit coins at the moment that need to be removed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

50k Zeitcoin
No bitcoin, unfortunatelly Wink

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
i will go to bed... Mavericks for all has to wait till tomorrow... linker errors. Sammy, why not work together? There is a one step distance... i have changed a lot of code, but now i am tired for today... compiling: OK  Linking: NOK

Have a whisky, now....
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
I love how people complain it is our incopetence when we have been announced since the 15th of Februrary with this giveaway I apologize but we are trying to be fair to the people who followed and liked when they giveaway was still in effect.

We did everything as transparent and as fair as possible dealing with 2000 people to giveaway to

I'M STILL WAITING ON MY 250k.

only messing with you mate, you're doing a top job, everyone needs to stop whining and realise how much work you're all putting in

Hey Guys,

I just got my 50k Giveaway as promised  Grin

I like this coin and community a lot, a lot of effort is put in this project, behind this coin are people that working very hard.
I like to thank to everyone that put his effort in this coin on the early days, its great to see that here is people smart enough to see the power in this coin for the future Smiley

Congratulations to the ZeitCoin Team for the smooth launch, and the success , sure there was/are some problems, but shit happens and with time solutions come.

I wish just that some people have some more patience, no need to rush for everything, give things the time they need.
I had a good chat with ZEITCOIN, he is a great guy and knows what he is doing, just understand that handle everything is very time consuming and the team is not really big, remember they are humans and also need some sleep (they never had a lot!!) so again be patience if you are waiting for something you will get it!
There are big things going on behind the scenes, this coin will be huge!

My Tip for ZeitCoin is Mine,Buy, HOOOOLD!!

(If someone don't like ZeitCoin, or dont understand on what im talking about, don't waste the time to answer or quote my post, just LEAVE the Thread, its your problem! you will miss the Boat, not we Belivers  Tongue )

The 50'000ZEIT i got for like FB and Follow on Twitter i will Donate to next 5 who post an intelligent post Cheesy
I Agree. Coin  are great! Great launch! Great Developer, making great work for this community and for a great Zeit coin itself.
Had been looking alot into this coin and so far I Like this coin, replies here and want to tell about it for others to spread the info how I can.
I did translation on thai for this coin and been up for 50k give away. Just got my wallet fixed after a little problem for 2 days (messed up with the wallet in the beginning) and now after update and adding conf with nodes to my appdata it looks like it started finding the connections and should sync soon.. . Made a online wallet now also Smiley

Just want to let everyone know that EVERYTHING Okay! Wallet working! Great Launch! Great developers with nice and creative ideas for this coin future!

Come and mine some Zeits with us and share this with your family and friends!

PEACE And LOVE!

Zeit-Wallet: MfkAjyBeS2CEYaJDTBaeFAGcmaFmCo5QNz

Growcoin Chief
damn... how the hell did i miss this... well not that strange with 20 new shitcoins a day... missed the good 1 it seems...  Undecided

too late for the giveaway i guess?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
just got 50K in my wallet

Thanks ZEITCOIN people!
Activity: 126

What a guy! True to his word and coin of choice! looks like ill be holding my zeit for a bit. no where to go but up haha.

I am currently mining MINT, isn't it too late to join you guys?

I also was on MINT, i left and jumped to ZEIT, i'm almost all in!
You are still in time to jump in the boat, we are only at the beginning Cheesy

jomama22 post your wallet Smiley
Activity: 12
I'm sure it's been asked already, but what is the plans with the Proof of Stake?  The time before coins can be staked etc.

Also received my Giveaway thanks!
Activity: 126
let's not forget what this coin's purpose is  Smiley  

donate ZEIT: MY9NeEVYb9iA5BBHz82wxxTsc6usaTyu9r
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
I love how people complain it is our incopetence when we have been announced since the 15th of Februrary with this giveaway I apologize but we are trying to be fair to the people who followed and liked when they giveaway was still in effect.

We did everything as transparent and as fair as possible dealing with 2000 people to giveaway to

I still didn't receive 500k+50k, but I'm waiting. I sent my wallet by Twitter PM.

Don't worry about people blaming you in something wrong. Just keep doing good work. However, it would be useful to announce estimate time for payouts. Some people reported that they already received Zeicoins. As for me, I don't know when I should start to worry.

If people are saying they received payouts why should you worry we have over 2000 addresses to send ZEIT to manually give us time

That's why I don't worry. I understand you have a long list of wallets for giveaway. Smiley I'm just keeping a close eye on what's going on with Zeticoin, cause I'm interested it its bright future.

BTW yours has been sent

Oh, great! I got them. Thank you and good luck to ZEITCOIN. Wink
(I'll post in tw too.)
Jump to: