Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 783. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://www.megapools.org
ZEITcoin on Megapools.org !!

Stats page : http://zeit.megapools.org:5321
(stats page will reachable after launch)

Miner config :

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://zeit.megapools.org:5321 -u YOURZEITADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://zeit.megapools.org:5321 -u YOURZEITADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet (like p2pool)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Feel free to come mine with us at http://zeit.cloudapp.net . - If you PM me your user name I will waive the fees.
Activity: 588
Merit: 510

Give this one a try: http://ul.to/kiirvns8

ZEIT: MsMoZkucGBqqbtWzCZpk3ujmsAcrsEHvaX (please donate if it works and feel free to share / reupload wallet)

Awesome! It works!!! Who do we donate to please? Will now get hold of some Zeit!!

Can you commit this as a qt project to github, please.
I'm afraid to run something made by somebody, somewhere.

The way you've been rolling out the wallet software is quite adventurous, to say the least.

We have compiled our own just getting it together now

We will have it updated on site and on first post

we have over 5000 people to communicate with on this so we need to be on point

You should at least remove the links for the broken versions.
And keep your shit up to date on github, as an official source.

And testing before deploying should not have taken longer than 5 minutes.

I apologize that we are taking soo long our main issue was we only had one mac to work off of which was the problem the wallet worked it was the install that was the issue.

We had to create a vm ware mac client to test on so that takes time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
How would I know if I won any of the promotional prize coins for being an early follower on twitter? I followed very early and posted about it (not having facebook, just twitter) and was accepted. Just in case, my twitter is   @Getitoffme

My zeit wallet   MdLFPM2MZxMSK4tsGxmFusKJ8W62ikEy8F

Not sure how the promotion works. Anyway, my wallet seems to be syncing fine now. I have such a weak mining card I hope I win. It would be more coins than I could every mine at 300khash.
Activity: 95
Question for the 50k giveway !

How you will manage to associate every twitter account with his Zeitcoin address ?

My is : @MiNFoXa ---> Mrvmbp52AYjw4uHwoKM1ECRsbzGmqTLf67
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

ZEIT: MsMoZkucGBqqbtWzCZpk3ujmsAcrsEHvaX (please donate if it works and feel free to share / reupload wallet)

Awesome! It works!!! Who do we donate to please? Will now get hold of some Zeit!!

The way you've been rolling out the wallet software is quite adventurous, to say the least.

You should at least remove the links for the broken versions.
And keep your shit up to date on github, as an official source.

And testing before deploying should not have taken longer than 5 minutes.

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Opss I forgot.. self moderated topic.......

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Wtb 1billion zeit for 99 doge

Please sell your premined coins to me.

Do not sell on cryptorush.

When will the android wallet be available?

We are working on wallets right now and I will be contacting the member who said they would do it for a bounty

Keep in mind we are 16 hours into launch
What is the solution to a wallet never syncing? No matter how long I leave it open, it never completely downloads the blocks fully. The number of blocks change each time I open. Sometimes it might say 1200 blocks remaining, sometimes 548. But it never counts down to zero and syncs.  I have coins floating in limbo.  Thousands were sent from my pool but not showing up in my wallet because it won't sync.

Try this as your config file

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=ec2user
rpcpassword=ec2password
rpcport=44843
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
addnode=54.213.174.35
addnode=54.213.81.163
Activity: 68
When will the android wallet be available?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What is the solution to a wallet never syncing? No matter how long I leave it open, it never completely downloads the blocks fully. The number of blocks change each time I open. Sometimes it might say 1200 blocks remaining, sometimes 548. But it never counts down to zero and syncs.  I have coins floating in limbo.  Thousands were sent from my pool but not showing up in my wallet because it won't sync.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
why can't we access the google doc with the names of the giveaway winners anymore? I was like follower 966 on twitter, but I wanted to check and make sure you guys had my name...

We took it down to work on offline we cannot handle the load of the viewers it was slowing everything down for us it will be back up when we fill in all the wallets if you were on there you will get your 50K

Where will we need post our wallet to get the giveaway?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
All I'm trying to get zeitcoin up and running at bittrex.com but need a few coins to test before I can bring the markets online.  Can someone send a couple hundred over? I'll refund afterwards if requested.

MnKaS4kUW5H81PuyCR7Yfaqsgv6eXi7MqP

Thanks,
Richie

I have send some ZEIT your way. Hope it works!

Thank you!  I should have this up in the next 30 mins if this all goes well... in the meantime, get an account at bittrex.com if you haven't already! Smiley

You can keep the coins btw. Will take a look now!
WHO MADE THE WALLET PM ME I WILL GIVE YOU A BOUNTY !!!! Sorry for caps just excited if it works our devs were close but getting angry Smiley
Activity: 937
All I'm trying to get zeitcoin up and running at bittrex.com but need a few coins to test before I can bring the markets online.  Can someone send a couple hundred over? I'll refund afterwards if requested.

Thanks,
Richie

Thank you!  I should have this up in the next 30 mins if this all goes well... in the meantime, get an account at bittrex.com if you haven't already! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail

Thanks,
Richie

Where to expect new wallet software?
On your website or on page 1 of this thread  Huh

Which wallet?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Start mining...will see if will be someBTC
 Grin
Jump to: