Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 787. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Such a launch is a dense situation, time critical, one try, do the right thing.
You could clearly see who's got its act together and who doesn't.
BTC GrinBTC
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think most of the bitching people do is because they really don't understand what they are doing or how things work. I find this all the time as a Network Administrator. As an example, some one bitches about their graphics card not working with their mining software, then immediately claim that the manufacturer is bogus. Come to find out they didn't follow directions and use the right graphics driver!!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Hey folks,

we had some requests so we also added a Pool for Zeitcoin, the Server is DDoS Proof @ Staminus in the US but EU nodes should also be able to connect with very low latency:

https://zeit.suprnova.cc

0% Fee, Stratum, VDiff, (real dedicated) DDoS Protection, fully scalable

Check out the pool and let me know if any problems arise (yes we run the latest source)

Make us your Backup-Pool, it's free ! Smiley

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Wallet gets stuck at 500 blocks. Left it running last night and it went out of sync while being open. I saved my wallet and redownloaded the wallet, now it will only sync 500 blocks.
Activity: 55
I don't know about the rest of you--and I haven't seen anything said yet, but I had huge problems with dedicatedpool at launch. They took 10+ minutes to get going, and then when they did get going I was getting HUGE reject numbers (25%). I made 17000 coins in the first hour. How sad is that! I switched over to hashrate.eu and got 0.5% rejects and made 2500 coins in 10 minutes despite being an hour after launch. I've stayed with them since and won't be going back to dedicatedpoop.

This was with 2.2 MH/s
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I just wanted to warn you guys do not mine at the yourmine pool.

Why?

I have been mining there since the launch (had my miner setup to mine here some hours before launch, with other pool as fallback). At the moment I only have 4000 coins there. I just moved to the hashstrike pool, and tripled my coins in 1 hour.

Also I did not get any coins for the last few blocks. I did not get any payout after block #552, but mined there up till block #1200 or so.

And, auto payout does not work. Manual payout does not work either.

So, just forget about yourmine I would say.

Yes, looks like this is a scam pool. I have posted earlier same thing. It should be removed from pools list and get as many negative feedback as possible on bitcointalk.

Hi in truth we are still dealing with the pplns Payout system it has a huge backlog to get through, also there was 0 low starting diff within 1 to to mins after launch the diff was 60 and just climbed rapid, add that to the amount of #rate we had against 16GH/S to 25 GH/s and do the maths. the system does not lie but it did struggle with the massive user influx that came with this coin, ask any pool owner you like how insane it was.

We are not a scam pool you can ask anyone that has mined any other coin with us, we have been 100% straight with no down time apart from mpos upgrades, think about how many others pools suffered and collapsed this morning.

So please give us back our coins, if you're telling the truth. Me, and many others, have been cheated so far. First hours after launch are most important, and we decided to use your pool - in result we lost days of mining at current difficulty. You don't look like a begginer and coins are stored somewhere - fix it please.
I didn't and still don't feel that feel that zeit.yourmine.org is a scam.

But as stated, it still doesn't change the fact that those who were connected to zeit.yourmine.org during the first few critical hrs of launch, lost the opportunity to capitalize on the low difficulty rewards while those connected to other pools were able to enjoy a much more successful mining launch of Zeitcoin.

Now that opportunity has long gone and cannot be remedied, regardless of how well the zeit.yourmine.org runs now.

We all had plenty of notice to be prepared for launch, we did our part and zeit.yourmine.org was clearly unprepared.

Ok so first of all the pplns system we are trying to sort, it has been dealing with a huge back log and is very slow to catch up we may have to pay out manually if we cannot get it to complete, so those users that have not received the coins they have mined will get them rest assured, secondly there was NO low diff rate for this coin it had 16GH/s from the start and the diff was 60 within a couple mins and just sky rocketed, add that to the amount of #rate we had compared to the network and there is your reason for few blocks found compared to the blocks pools including ours are finding right now, the pplns system does not lie ask any pool owner they will tell you, as for yourmine being prepared well i hold my hands up say that we expected about 600 users and got 2,000 + connections not all miners when other pools went down that increased & we still remain afloat although everything slowed, we then had the block 500 problem which we are still feeling the effects from now, there has never been a release of this magnitude that i know off but on a positive note we can learn from this and move forward. when any mining pool starts up for a coin release it is from a standing start with a large amount of users and the system takes time to settle, this morning the system had no time to do that. I hope that clears up some of what happened.
Activity: 21
We are not a scam pool you can ask anyone that has mined any other coin with us, we have been 100% straight with no down time apart from mpos upgrades, think about how many others pools suffered and collapsed this morning.

I left my test 0,65MH rig on your pool for few hours today and went offline. Now I checked and see enormous 2,728.62089203 ZEITcoins in my pool  account. Is this for real or you "lost" some miners conis somewhere?
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
All the whiners should really complain to the pool owners.
I was on hash.so and made a killing in the first 5 minutes.

This thread here follows the procedure to compile for MacOS quite nicely:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205017.80

Cheeeeers
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I was on zeit.coins4everyone.com and it sucked.  I only pulled 45k in the first 3 hours with 4Mhash.
Whats up with hashstrike and needin 10k for auto payout! Are you kidding me?

Avoid pools that do this, they can easily disappear with a HUGE chunk of coins that others mined.

Currently that's not bad if you have a decent amount of #rate. I'm cashing out 10,000 every 20 minutes.
with this diff we really need some more hashers at https://coinex.pw/mining/pools/ZEIT

you get your coins directly into your exchange balance. please help us to get this pool running...
Activity: 140
http://www.megapools.org
ZEITcoin on Megapools.org !!

Stats page : http://zeit.megapools.org:5321
(stats page will reachable after launch)

Miner config :

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://zeit.megapools.org:5321 -u YOURZEITADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://zeit.megapools.org:5321 -u YOURZEITADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet (like p2pool)

Activity: 196
Whats up with hashstrike and needin 10k for auto payout! Are you kidding me?

Avoid pools that do this, they can easily disappear with a HUGE chunk of coins that others mined.
I just wanted to warn you guys do not mine at the yourmine pool.

Why?

I have been mining there since the launch (had my miner setup to mine here some hours before launch, with other pool as fallback). At the moment I only have 4000 coins there. I just moved to the hashstrike pool, and tripled my coins in 1 hour.

Also I did not get any coins for the last few blocks. I did not get any payout after block #552, but mined there up till block #1200 or so.

And, auto payout does not work. Manual payout does not work either.

So, just forget about yourmine I would say.

Yes, looks like this is a scam pool. I have posted earlier same thing. It should be removed from pools list and get as many negative feedback as possible on bitcointalk.

Hi in truth we are still dealing with the pplns Payout system it has a huge backlog to get through, also there was 0 low starting diff within 1 to to mins after launch the diff was 60 and just climbed rapid, add that to the amount of #rate we had against 16GH/S to 25 GH/s and do the maths. the system does not lie but it did struggle with the massive user influx that came with this coin, ask any pool owner you like how insane it was.

So please give us back our coins, if you're telling the truth. Me, and many others, have been cheated so far. First hours after launch are most important, and we decided to use your pool - in result we lost days of mining at current difficulty. You don't look like a begginer and coins are stored somewhere - fix it please.
I didn't and still don't feel that feel that zeit.yourmine.org is a scam.

But as stated, it still doesn't change the fact that those who were connected to zeit.yourmine.org during the first few critical hrs of launch, lost the opportunity to capitalize on the low difficulty rewards while those connected to other pools were able to enjoy a much more successful mining launch of Zeitcoin.

Now that opportunity has long gone and cannot be remedied, regardless of how well the zeit.yourmine.org runs now.

We all had plenty of notice to be prepared for launch, we did our part and zeit.yourmine.org was clearly unprepared.

Activity: 134
This is why I really like the system where they make the first N blocks some arbitrary reward to give pools time to set up.  I see people adopting it more.

I pretty much lost the first night of mining myself.  It seems to be happening with a lot of coins.
So You choose the wrong pools...

The safest way IMHO is solomining - if You trust in Your abilities to be one of the first - if You can not do it Yourself, You should carefully choose the ones, You consider better/faster than Yourself.

at this point why would you mention solo mining, you would need 84,000 kh/s to solo, actually 130 to be efficient. but why would anyone want to solo atm.

If anything the best p2p pool... wait screw that, to much info already for you guys...
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
this non-syncing wallet really sucks... the rest of the launch seemed pretty smooth...
Activity: 52
how long it takes for the new wallet to sync? i am waiting for 10 minutes already
Just let it sit, mine took about 20min.
Activity: 13
how long it takes for the new wallet to sync? i am waiting for 10 minutes already
I gotta give props to the devs. Persistent and good communication. Way to go!
Activity: 210

Will give it a go, let me know if you need any more Mac stuff trying, I am on the latest, 10.9.2 update.
Jump to: