Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 786. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Whoa... hashstrike approaching 50% of network hashrate
http://imgur.com/y7xvqTB
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Ok so first of all the pplns system we are trying to sort, it has been dealing with a huge back log and is very slow to catch up we may have to pay out manually if we cannot get it to complete, so those users that have not received the coins they have mined will get them rest assured, secondly there was NO low diff rate for this coin it had 16GH/s from the start and the diff was 60 within a couple mins and just sky rocketed, add that to the amount of #rate we had compared to the network and there is your reason for few blocks found compared to the blocks pools including ours are finding right now, the pplns system does not lie ask any pool owner they will tell you, as for yourmine being prepared well i hold my hands up say that we expected about 600 users and got 2,000 + connections not all miners when other pools went down that increased & we still remain afloat although everything slowed, we then had the block 500 problem which we are still feeling the effects from now, there has never been a release of this magnitude that i know off but on a positive note we can learn from this and move forward. when any mining pool starts up for a coin release it is from a standing start with a large amount of users and the system takes time to settle, this morning the system had no time to do that. I hope that clears up some of what happened.
Now there is someone posting with honesty and integrity!
Which I'm sure is why many of us joined your pool in the 1st place.
I know it's why I did. Wink

It's just not right to use the words "scam" and "cheated" to describe what happened with zeit.yourmine.org during launch.

I hope you get your issues resolved and things go smoother for your pool from here on out.

Thank you so much that means a great deal to us & as do all our members, on another note we have now started running the pplns manually and members will see there confirmed coin rate rising as we do each block that has not been added to the earnings from previous blocks found prior to now, this will take a little time to process.
   Thank you again Yourmine.org
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
I was mining all night at hashstrike since launch, with over 8 MH, and I didn't receive a single ZEIT. I don't know if they just outright stole it, or if there's some sort of issue there.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I realised that I don't need a wallet at all, I can transfer coins directly to shitexchange and dump.
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
So this is similar to MINT, but with more transparency about the premine?
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
boost my wallet with 50k promo pls (following on twitter (@smirkythechimp) and liked on facebook)

MpJvGRjQVgZTRMygcM4UY48H8jYmXRAmrL
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Who the hell is wolong?

some uber hip dude, made the headlines as a tycoon for DOGE.
Activity: 84
Who the hell is wolong?

The guy who plays the doge market...or thats what he says....
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Who the hell is wolong?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Loving the Zeit

Got a couple on me Dual core Smiley - Fans running like a sod though

All good fun.

So who wants to give for a new fan lol

Zeit Wallet: MtBNhJPURHVCu4ZeChfzVM7dYKXFVMPF4X
how to contact admin of hashrate.eu?   doesnt appear to be contact info on the site.
tried PM but says i posted within 360 seconds or yadda....

made a withdraw, confirmed, nothing after an hour. withdraw address confirmed and working with other withdraws.

sup
Activity: 52
Ok so first of all the pplns system we are trying to sort, it has been dealing with a huge back log and is very slow to catch up we may have to pay out manually if we cannot get it to complete, so those users that have not received the coins they have mined will get them rest assured, secondly there was NO low diff rate for this coin it had 16GH/s from the start and the diff was 60 within a couple mins and just sky rocketed, add that to the amount of #rate we had compared to the network and there is your reason for few blocks found compared to the blocks pools including ours are finding right now, the pplns system does not lie ask any pool owner they will tell you, as for yourmine being prepared well i hold my hands up say that we expected about 600 users and got 2,000 + connections not all miners when other pools went down that increased & we still remain afloat although everything slowed, we then had the block 500 problem which we are still feeling the effects from now, there has never been a release of this magnitude that i know off but on a positive note we can learn from this and move forward. when any mining pool starts up for a coin release it is from a standing start with a large amount of users and the system takes time to settle, this morning the system had no time to do that. I hope that clears up some of what happened.
Now there is someone posting with honesty and integrity!
Which I'm sure is why many of us joined your pool in the 1st place.
I know it's why I did. Wink

It's just not right to use the words "scam" and "cheated" to describe what happened with zeit.yourmine.org during launch.

I hope you get your issues resolved and things go smoother for your pool from here on out.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Still no luck on that Mac wallet mate, it just won't open on 10.9.2, says something about the date? have you checked the date on the machine it was compiled on? or perhaps it is not compatible with .9.2?
Activity: 56
I am complaining about the 10k minimum for payout. I put my 2mh/s system on this, so it takes a while longer to get 10k. And yes, I know what I am doing.

If you know what you are doing then you have checked out the other pools? HashRate allows you to set it to 1 for auto payout. I'm sure there are others that are similar.
Hello ZEITCOIN. My zeitcoin address for my 550K zeit bounty is: MmcsXEqssAVtZeEbLP8iACTED7sYVmfJkb
I also sent you a message in facebook (Name Joa.... Nor......)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am complaining about the 10k minimum for payout. I put my 2mh/s system on this, so it takes a while longer to get 10k. And yes, I know what I am doing.
Activity: 29
I launched the new wallet (for the first time ever in my computer, so no fneed to fiddle with the AppData directories) and it just WON'T SYNC.

Ok, it seems I got it working now that I added manually the 3 nodes in the OP. I hope though the devs solve this cause it won't work out of the box.
Jump to: