Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 788. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I just wanted to warn you guys do not mine at the yourmine pool.

Why?

I have been mining there since the launch (had my miner setup to mine here some hours before launch, with other pool as fallback). At the moment I only have 4000 coins there. I just moved to the hashstrike pool, and tripled my coins in 1 hour.

Also I did not get any coins for the last few blocks. I did not get any payout after block #552, but mined there up till block #1200 or so.

And, auto payout does not work. Manual payout does not work either.

So, just forget about yourmine I would say.

Yes, looks like this is a scam pool. I have posted earlier same thing. It should be removed from pools list and get as many negative feedback as possible on bitcointalk.

We are not a scam pool you can ask anyone that has mined any other coin with us, we have been 100% straight with no down time apart from mpos upgrades, think about how many others pools suffered and collapsed this morning.

So please give us back our coins, if you're telling the truth. Me, and many others, have been cheated so far. First hours after launch are most important, and we decided to use your pool - in result we lost days of mining at current difficulty. You don't look like a begginer and coins are stored somewhere - fix it please.
I didn't and still don't feel that zeit.yourmine.org is a "scam".

But as stated, it still doesn't change the fact that those who were connected to zeit.yourmine.org during the first few critical hrs of launch, lost the opportunity to capitalize on the low difficulty rewards while those connected to other pools were able to enjoy a much more successful mining launch of Zeitcoin.

Now that opportunity has long gone and cannot be remedied, regardless of how well the zeit.yourmine.org runs now.

We all had plenty of notice to be prepared for launch, we did our part and zeit.yourmine.org was clearly unprepared.

Activity: 25
Looks good - sending some MH to the hashstrike pool now.
Also liked on Facebook and followed on Twitter - @skabspeak
Mg8c31DCREunyq51P5gbyYs5szCJqhtjBp

Wallet hasn't synched yet.  Standing by.

Edit:  Deleted everything but wallet.dat, relaunched, and it auto-synched  Wink

I thought someone told me that hashstrike wasn't mining zeitcoin at the moment.

http://zeit.hashstrike.com has 5.37 gh on it. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Ton
Activity: 13
What's up with those beggars around?? ooh I missed the launch and the pool wasn't working!! Bad luck!!

If anyone is interested to give me Zeit because I was too lazy to get so early out of bed.

Please give me some @ MapLtMtXwYt2auNzgVkVMgpoJdZNwZkkme

Don't bother sending me less than 100.000 Zeit (I can get it myself)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
May i know when is the giveaway?  Wink Roll Eyes
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
This is why I really like the system where they make the first N blocks some arbitrary reward to give pools time to set up.  I see people adopting it more.

I pretty much lost the first night of mining myself.  It seems to be happening with a lot of coins.
So You choose the wrong pools...

The safest way IMHO is solomining - if You trust in Your abilities to be one of the first - if You can not do it Yourself, You should carefully choose the ones, You consider better/faster than Yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://www.megapools.org
ZEITcoin on Megapools.org !!

Stats page : http://zeit.megapools.org:5321
(stats page will reachable after launch)

Miner config :

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://zeit.megapools.org:5321 -u YOURZEITADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://zeit.megapools.org:5321 -u YOURZEITADDRESS -p xxx --scrypt [GPU configs]

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet (like p2pool)

Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
This is why I really like the system where they make the first N blocks some arbitrary reward to give pools time to set up.  I see people adopting it more.

I pretty much lost the first night of mining myself.  It seems to be happening with a lot of coins.
Activity: 429
We need more people on http://zeit.coins4everyone.com Smiley

We're at almost 300%  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

we had some requests so we also added a Pool for Zeitcoin, the Server is DDoS Proof @ Staminus in the US but EU nodes should also be able to connect with very low latency:

https://zeit.suprnova.cc

0% Fee, Stratum, VDiff, (real dedicated) DDoS Protection, fully scalable

Check out the pool and let me know if any problems arise (yes we run the latest source)

Already roughly 10MH/s in the Pool... More would be cool Smiley Make us your Backup-Pool, it's free ! Smiley

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Its still a trainwreck. It has no frameworks in the app bundle, if you know what that is.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
With this dificulty how much for 1MH/s on 24H?
IMHO every coin listed first day on exchanges will be cheaper to buy than to mine after 12 hours...
Activity: 22
I just wanted to warn you guys do not mine at the yourmine pool.

Why?

I have been mining there since the launch (had my miner setup to mine here some hours before launch, with other pool as fallback). At the moment I only have 4000 coins there. I just moved to the hashstrike pool, and tripled my coins in 1 hour.

Also I did not get any coins for the last few blocks. I did not get any payout after block #552, but mined there up till block #1200 or so.

And, auto payout does not work. Manual payout does not work either.

So, just forget about yourmine I would say.

Yes, looks like this is a scam pool. I have posted earlier same thing. It should be removed from pools list and get as many negative feedback as possible on bitcointalk.

We are not a scam pool you can ask anyone that has mined any other coin with us, we have been 100% straight with no down time apart from mpos upgrades, think about how many others pools suffered and collapsed this morning.

So please give us back our coins, if you're telling the truth. We have been cheated so far. First hours after launch are most important, and we decided to use your pool - in result we lost days of mining at current difficulty. You don't look like a begginer and coins are stored somewhere - fix it please.
Activity: 33
Looks good - sending some MH to the hashstrike pool now.
Also liked on Facebook and followed on Twitter - @skabspeak
Mg8c31DCREunyq51P5gbyYs5szCJqhtjBp

Wallet hasn't synched yet.  Standing by.

Edit:  Deleted everything but wallet.dat, relaunched, and it auto-synched  Wink

I thought someone told me that hashstrike wasn't mining zeitcoin at the moment.

yeah... They were full of crap.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
will a pool ever keep up to released coins, rack this up to an all time pool screw up again. 

Never seen pools ready for capacity, I see some very joke things going on some of the pool, again missing coins is obvious but what can we do, pool ops call it a donation, or throw on shitty stuff like pps when it should be PROP like wtf rookie pool ops everywhere.

Why do pools run their web server on same server stratum is on.  such a joke the sysops

gives crypto mining a real amateur feel to it.

Everyday new shitcoin raises and dies, lame pools, lame exchanges, lame launches, scams everywhere. Pumps, dumps... We are on the wane.
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
In criptography we trust!
Activity: 294
I just woke up and fount it has launched but I cannot download the wallet to receive my bounties and cryptorush is under maintenance. When I try to download the windows qt a pop up comes up that says enter decryption key so what does that mean? I don't have any such key. Any help appreciated.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
will a pool ever keep up to released coins, rack this up to an all time pool screw up again. 

Never seen pools ready for capacity, I see some very joke things going on some of the pool, again missing coins is obvious but what can we do, pool ops call it a donation, or throw on shitty stuff like pps when it should be PROP like wtf rookie pool ops everywhere.

Why do pools run their web server on same server stratum is on.  such a joke the sysops

gives crypto mining a real amateur feel to it.
Jump to: