Author

Topic: ★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION] [MICRO-PAYMENTS] - page 791. (Read 1009280 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Just started mining this but exchange is down -- what was this trading at?
I took a nap starting like 2 hours ago, but last I saw it was 9-10 satoshis.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Just started mining this but exchange is down -- what was this trading at?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
This coin is such a fucking obvious SCAM.

The Zeitgeist movement...

"Your probably thinking "great" who gives a shit what's in it for me? I know we all have our own reasons however we aim to please you as well. So to create a great buzz about ZEITCOIN we will be having a huuuge giveaway! The first 2000 people who follow us on twiiter and like our facebook page will receive 50,000 ZEIT once they receive the wallet and don't worry we will have a google doc showing the people who will be rewarded. Keep in mind we are a small team so your giveaway will most likely be day three of launch. We also will have 2 people chosen at random to receive 100,000 ZEIT each."

This coin has been approached in such an immature and unprofessional manner.

These devs have fuck all to do with anyone recognizable in zeitgeist. It's a bunch of kids.

ZEITGEIST WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS
ZEITGEIST IS ABOUT MORALS AND EQUALITY
THE PREMINE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE GIVEAWAY COIN SERVES NOTHING OF THEIR VALUES.

FYI, no one cares about your sob story
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Wow, looks like Zeit got listed on www.coinex.pw , Congrats!
Activity: 420
I just wanted to warn you guys do not mine at the yourmine pool.

Why?

I have been mining there since the launch (had my miner setup to mine here some hours before launch, with other pool as fallback). At the moment I only have 4000 coins there. I just moved to the hashstrike pool, and tripled my coins in 1 hour.

Also I did not get any coins for the last few blocks. I did not get any payout after block #552, but mined there up till block #1200 or so.

And, auto payout does not work. Manual payout does not work either.

So, just forget about yourmine I would say.
Activity: 167
NEW UPDATED WALLET

Download here

https://mega.co.nz/#!h0RU0JqA!reW_D2iZJdOXGc9cXJ7y1vT6XZP_li6qrTvyMheoT2E

Instructions just delete everything in appdata folder except wallet.dat file that can stay and please do not delete this file as it is where your coins and addresses are.

To get to app data folder C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\zeitcoin

This new wallet has addnodes built in so give it time it will sync.

DONT WORK DONT WORK DONT WOOOOOOOOORRRKKK!!! .

I followed instructions, and it works just fine.
Make sure you keep your old wallet guys, and your .conf

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
This coin is such a fucking obvious SCAM.

The Zeitgeist movement...

"Your probably thinking "great" who gives a shit what's in it for me? I know we all have our own reasons however we aim to please you as well. So to create a great buzz about ZEITCOIN we will be having a huuuge giveaway! The first 2000 people who follow us on twiiter and like our facebook page will receive 50,000 ZEIT once they receive the wallet and don't worry we will have a google doc showing the people who will be rewarded. Keep in mind we are a small team so your giveaway will most likely be day three of launch. We also will have 2 people chosen at random to receive 100,000 ZEIT each."

This coin has been approached in such an immature and unprofessional manner.

These devs have fuck all to do with anyone recognizable in zeitgeist. It's a bunch of kids.

ZEITGEIST WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS
ZEITGEIST IS ABOUT MORALS AND EQUALITY
THE PREMINE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE GIVEAWAY COIN SERVES NOTHING OF THEIR VALUES.
Activity: 172
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
wow coin is going down on cryptorush faster than monica lewinsky.
what do you think is a realistic price for zeitcoin?

1-2 satoshi

serious?
what do all the miner think (nobody would mine this coin for 1-3 sats)

What is the big difference to DogeCoin? Both have the same amount of coins!

Do you think that really does not reach 100 satoshi?

my bet would be around 30 max 40 sats

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Activity: 588
Merit: 510
Today I will be asking for everyone to pm me on twitter their wallet address that way i know it is you sending the proper wallet.

Give me a bit have to catch up on the giveaway doc
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
TY MadZ5n5mSstrKdf916BPe12nWmVAACxcKj
Activity: 67
It seed that hashstrike.com cannot auto payout. I always had to do it manually.

I don't know for hashstrike, but you can try our POOl : http://zeit.coins4everyone.com
We provide kind support and auto payout works fine !

Pay out of what, no blocks found for more than 3 hours HuhHuhHuh

Yes, blocks found are not regular but we will probably found one in less than 30 minutes.
It's also why we need more miners Smiley
Activity: 350
i liked on fb as flo rei and followed on twitter as exoton MiEzJYaqeSUGnSg7EMPy5CWBb9nPk3DBFG thx Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
i follow you on twitter and liked your fb page. How can i prove it?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Could the devs please add the pool to the OP ?

we had some requests so we also added a Pool for Zeitcoin, the Server is DDoS Proof @ Staminus in the US but EU nodes should also be able to connect with very low latency:

https://zeit.suprnova.cc

0% Fee, Stratum, VDiff, (real dedicated) DDoS Protection, fully scalable

Check out the pool and let me know if any problems arise (yes we run the latest source)
[/quote]

Already roughly 10MH/s in the Pool... More would be cool Smiley Make us your Backup-Pool, it's free ! Smiley
Activity: 70

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)

xHash is up and running smooth since the launch of Zeitcoin! And many other coins for that matter.
Jump to: