Pages:
Author

Topic: ZenMiner (unmoderated) service discussion thread - page 5. (Read 27963 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
It has been working fine for me. If you have issues get ahold of Eric from zenminer he can get a ticker set and fix your issue.

Can anyone withdrawal on zinminer? I haven't been able to withdrawal for a week now

You mean ZenCloud?

Yes zencloud

Payouts are almost instant here. Did you doublecheck your address?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Not that couple of cents are that important but to make sure you guys are aware of this .

I have bought prime hashlet yesterday and of course since it was like just the start of the day after minning and all I got about 0.0002 or so in profits , you guys took maintainence fee for a whole day where as I mine like half a day.

Its alright I am fine with it , but many people won't be , specially if its a huge purchase not 1 mh/s like mine Cheesy , keep this in mind.

My zencloud name is 'themporium' you can check it if you want.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
It has been working fine for me. If you have issues get ahold of Eric from zenminer he can get a ticker set and fix your issue.

Can anyone withdrawal on zinminer? I haven't been able to withdrawal for a week now

You mean ZenCloud?

Yes zencloud
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

You mean ZenCloud?

Yes zencloud
legendary
Always have to start somewhere, mining is a never ending treadmill that is of sure.

Yeah , i wish I started earlier :/ Unfortunately you could buy 3 hashlets (now prime hashlets ) for the price I paid for my one :/

So far not a good deal comparing to early adopters but I am hoping I will be early adopter as well like 6 months from now people will be paying much more than this and I will consider myself lucky Cheesy Hopefully of course.

Yeah , i wish I started earlier :/ Unfortunately you could buy 3 hashlets (now prime hashlets ) for the price I paid for my one :/

So far not a good deal comparing to early adopters but I am hoping I will be early adopter as well like 6 months from now people will be paying much more than this and I will consider myself lucky Cheesy Hopefully of course.
legendary
The controller is definitely nice that is for sure. I reviewed them whe they first came out with a falcon.
They are going to be rolling out some updates to it in the next few weeks as well.
It should be good.

Yeah it is very easy to use actually and it looks very neat Cheesy so far happy customer.

Yeah it is very easy to use actually and it looks very neat Cheesy so far happy customer.
legendary
That is good new. I just ran across the previous posts and was going to ask about activation.
Cool deal!

Yeah I have not activated mine obviously ahahahha , as soon as i did , it started hashing away.
Activity: 252

Yeah I have not activated mine obviously ahahahha , as soon as i did , it started hashing away.
Glad to hear everything is working! Smiley

Thanks,
Jacob

Activity: 252

I have bought one hashlet prime from cryptocause and received the code and registered at zencloud with it but on my zenportal it says 0 mh/s still , do you guys know why would that happen? Should I wait for it?
Eric has said that it can take some time for a new miner to reflect on your account Smiley
Hang in there!
Thanks,
Jacob
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Sure, no problems on my end taking out BTC.

I have bought one hashlet prime from cryptocause and received the code and registered at zencloud with it but on my zenportal it says 0 mh/s still , do you guys know why would that happen? Should I wait for it?
legendary

You mean ZenCloud?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
legendary
Sweet! Thanks for your help. I will make time to give this a go! I will post back up asap.
Thanks again mate!

I second that. Have been using Minera for a while now and support from the developer is very good! Smiley
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
I bought the Zencontroller thinking it would work with my Zeusminers as stated on a few different sources, but it finds my controller but not my Zeusminers.  I have 2 14 MH/s Thunder X3s and there are only GAWminer tabs to switch between hardware options.  Can anyone point me in the direction of the PI image that will work with Zeusminers.  I was even told by Zenminer customer support that their software supports Zeusminers, but then someone else said they are working on it, can anyone please clear this up for me?

In the mean time try Minera. Its a image for the RPi that should work since it supports multiple miners. Just make sure and save a copy of the image that came with the zencontroller. Or just use a diff SD card.

Sadly my original ZenOS SD card was stolen before I took possession of the package...the SD card and power supply were removed from my package! So I had to go off what ZenOS I could download off the web. I've been running my BW off my gaming rig currently via USB and MultiMiner/BFG

I do need to find a good setup for an r-pi miner controller for my Black Widow asap. You're saying I can install Minera on Linux for R-Pi or something? Maybe NOOBS or??

Minera is an image for the SD Card that is preconfigured and ready to start mining with the web interface.

Sweet! Thanks for your help. I will make time to give this a go! I will post back up asap.
Thanks again mate!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I bought the Zencontroller thinking it would work with my Zeusminers as stated on a few different sources, but it finds my controller but not my Zeusminers.  I have 2 14 MH/s Thunder X3s and there are only GAWminer tabs to switch between hardware options.  Can anyone point me in the direction of the PI image that will work with Zeusminers.  I was even told by Zenminer customer support that their software supports Zeusminers, but then someone else said they are working on it, can anyone please clear this up for me?

In the mean time try Minera. Its a image for the RPi that should work since it supports multiple miners. Just make sure and save a copy of the image that came with the zencontroller. Or just use a diff SD card.

Sadly my original ZenOS SD card was stolen before I took possession of the package...the SD card and power supply were removed from my package! So I had to go off what ZenOS I could download off the web. I've been running my BW off my gaming rig currently via USB and MultiMiner/BFG

I do need to find a good setup for an r-pi miner controller for my Black Widow asap. You're saying I can install Minera on Linux for R-Pi or something? Maybe NOOBS or??

Minera is an image for the SD Card that is preconfigured and ready to start mining with the web interface.
Activity: 322
3D Printed!

Pages:
Jump to: