Pages:
Author

Topic: ZenMiner (unmoderated) service discussion thread - page 6. (Read 27963 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I bought the Zencontroller thinking it would work with my Zeusminers as stated on a few different sources, but it finds my controller but not my Zeusminers.  I have 2 14 MH/s Thunder X3s and there are only GAWminer tabs to switch between hardware options.  Can anyone point me in the direction of the PI image that will work with Zeusminers.  I was even told by Zenminer customer support that their software supports Zeusminers, but then someone else said they are working on it, can anyone please clear this up for me?

In the mean time try Minera. Its a image for the RPi that should work since it supports multiple miners. Just make sure and save a copy of the image that came with the zencontroller. Or just use a diff SD card.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
 I bought the Zencontroller thinking it would work with my Zeusminers as stated on a few different sources, but it finds my controller but not my Zeusminers.  I have 2 14 MH/s Thunder X3s and there are only GAWminer tabs to switch between hardware options.  Can anyone point me in the direction of the PI image that will work with Zeusminers.  I was even told by Zenminer customer support that their software supports Zeusminers, but then someone else said they are working on it, can anyone please clear this up for me?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
I run my miner in a datacenter which has a strict firewall between it and the isp.

What ports are required for the zenminer to connect to zenminer.com/zenos? It never detects my controller.

I'm the firewall admin and i have all traffic currently allowed out from the miner with out any change.. super annoying.

i'm reflashing the sd to see if that make any difference.

Ever get your zenminer working? I am trying to connect my Black Widow right now,been "searching" for my miner for a good 10 minutes and nothing

After 4+ hours I gave up!

Bueller...

Bueller...

I've been hit and miss with the zen miner pi. The first time I tried it just wouldn't work. Fine, hook up the miner to a PC and run it there instead. I got another Black Widow and then that driver would just not work, not at all on the same machine or a different one. Hook up the latest Zen miner pi and low and behold it works for the one... then I plug in the other and it worked for that one too. Flaky.

Word. Thanks for the reply mate! I was hoping to b able to cut the umbilical cord on my BW but ah well. Maybe I should try a different version of the ZenOS perhaps?

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I run my miner in a datacenter which has a strict firewall between it and the isp.

What ports are required for the zenminer to connect to zenminer.com/zenos? It never detects my controller.

I'm the firewall admin and i have all traffic currently allowed out from the miner with out any change.. super annoying.

Ever get your zenminer working? I am trying to connect my Black Widow right now,been "searching" for my miner for a good 10 minutes and nothing

Bueller...

Bueller...

I've been hit and miss with the zen miner pi. The first time I tried it just wouldn't work. Fine, hook up the miner to a PC and run it there instead. I got another Black Widow and then that driver would just not work, not at all on the same machine or a different one. Hook up the latest Zen miner pi and low and behold it works for the one... then I plug in the other and it worked for that one too. Flaky.
3D Printed!

Bueller...

Bueller...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

So did we got an answer for how the in the world does zenminer makes that much profit mining comparing to other pools?

they take nearly 50% back in fee's. So while the initial earnings look much higher than typical pool's, I think they earn it back by their service fee... However the service fee's reduce over time...

maybe I'm wrong though.
Activity: 434

So did we got an answer for how the in the world does zenminer makes that much profit mining comparing to other pools?
3D Printed!

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Does anyone know what ZenPoints are worth? I see that you can trade them in for more kit?

How do you qualify for ZenPoints?

Thanks

Once you hold BTC in your Zencloud account you get the points. It's about 7-10% interest yearly from what I read.
So I'd rather not risk it and have them go MtGox on me. Besides, when transferring money to them (on your own account) it quickly hops over several accounts and gets split a few times. I don't feel a big deal of trust there Wink

As far as I can figure out you'll get 0.000001 per 0,01 you hold.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Activity: 252
Does anyone know what ZenPoints are worth? I see that you can trade them in for more kit?

How do you qualify for ZenPoints?

Thanks
Activity: 112
can't wait for 8th August

My Antminers become active Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I see that the WarMachine is now an option on the ZenController.
I do not have one to test with right now though. 

Bought a Gawminer warmachine, and i'm unable to configure this with zenminer. Is there no support yet? The option is there, but when i click on it doesn't show war machine. I have black widow, fury and falcon as options. What is going on, are these things used? Was there supposed to be an activation code or something?

I know my hardware is 99% sure it's correct. I also know the pool is set up correctly.

Has Zenminers fully set up support for gawminer yet, or is there some other reason i'm unable to use it. No tech support, but opening a ticket which as been 48 hours and nothing. No phone, nothing online. I'm completely stuck here and haven't been able to find a thing online how to fix this problem

Anyone else have a war machine and zenminer and knows what is going on or thinks they know the problem? Could it be zenminer has not set up configurations on there end yet?
Activity: 378
Bought a Gawminer warmachine, and i'm unable to configure this with zenminer. Is there no support yet? The option is there, but when i click on it doesn't show war machine. I have black widow, fury and falcon as options. What is going on, are these things used? Was there supposed to be an activation code or something?

I know my hardware is 99% sure it's correct. I also know the pool is set up correctly.

Has Zenminers fully set up support for gawminer yet, or is there some other reason i'm unable to use it. No tech support, but opening a ticket which as been 48 hours and nothing. No phone, nothing online. I'm completely stuck here and haven't been able to find a thing online how to fix this problem

Anyone else have a war machine and zenminer and knows what is going on or thinks they know the problem? Could it be zenminer has not set up configurations on there end yet?
new to zenminer
But have a question with Pool list from the ZenOS
I can put more the one pool to save. But do not know how to switch pool priority.
For example
I have 3 pool saved on the list and i want to use the 3rd pool to be mining. cant figure out to drag or put that pool on top to mine.
I have been just reentering the url and info everytime i change pool.
Is there a fix or Im i missing something?
thanks

At this time you can't. You just have to copy and paste the order you want. Its annoying I know. They are supposed to add the feature eventually.
Activity: 67
new to zenminer
But have a question with Pool list from the ZenOS
I can put more the one pool to save. But do not know how to switch pool priority.
For example
I have 3 pool saved on the list and i want to use the 3rd pool to be mining. cant figure out to drag or put that pool on top to mine.
I have been just reentering the url and info everytime i change pool.
Is there a fix or Im i missing something?
thanks
Activity: 112
they're legit?

how often do they pay Cheesy
Less than 48 hours with a miner hosted on zenminer, and I haven't been able to log in for the last seven hours.  Just great. Roll Eyes

It was just a front end issue. They are fine now and are upgrade servers.

Hash is safe.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Less than 48 hours with a miner hosted on zenminer, and I haven't been able to log in for the last seven hours.  Just great. Roll Eyes

cloud hosting?
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
I cannot get my GAW Falcon to activate either. I have tried re-flashing the SD using the guide here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ew4IYYRmauTwY65bLAscmwrnufhXZKTcss3r24q7Y2c/edit

Does anyone know how to get this thing activated?
Pages:
Jump to: