Pages:
Author

Topic: Zerovert - First Truly & Only Anonymous Coin with Zerocoin | Mandatory Upgrade ! - page 9. (Read 50921 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 100
No. I had 9 ZeroVert. Pressed mint (+entered password), waited until I received the long TX, pressed spend (+entered password) and waited again until I received it and repeated the whole process for all of them.

I was patient and don't think I could even press spend immediately after minting because the wallet hangs as soon as you press one of the buttons.

Looking at the debug file: "2014-11-17 10:02:47 ERROR: CTransaction::CheckTransaction() : COIN SPEND TX DID NOT VERIFY!" And I only see one long TX over and over. Cheers

So you can't open the wallet now? Or you have lost them, or do they all still appear?

I deleted everything (but made a backup of all the files first) except the wallet.dat.
Now wallet gets stuck at "10 days behind" but still usable. 2.xxx ZVTC left on it.

We are fixing the bug, and will release a new wallet in a couple hours. Please stay in touch.

Thanks, very prompt answer. Should I revert back to the old files I deleted (got rid of everything except the wallet.dat) or just leave it be?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No. I had 9 ZeroVert. Pressed mint (+entered password), waited until I received the long TX, pressed spend (+entered password) and waited again until I received it and repeated the whole process for all of them.

I was patient and don't think I could even press spend immediately after minting because the wallet hangs as soon as you press one of the buttons.

Looking at the debug file: "2014-11-17 10:02:47 ERROR: CTransaction::CheckTransaction() : COIN SPEND TX DID NOT VERIFY!" And I only see one long TX over and over. Cheers

So you can't open the wallet now? Or you have lost them, or do they all still appear?

I deleted everything (but made a backup of all the files first) except the wallet.dat.
Now wallet gets stuck at "10 days behind" but still usable. 2.xxx ZVTC left on it.

We are fixing the bug, and will release a new wallet in a couple hours. Please stay in touch.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

I get a wallet error after minting and spending. I've posted this to reddit as well.

First Window says:

"Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect." Clicked OK then Zerovert-qt closes.

2nd error pops up:

"A fatal error occurred. zerovert can no longer continue safely and will quit."

Exception: St12out_of_range

vector::_M_range_check

C:\......zerovert-qt.exe in Runaway exception

Any ideas about this error?
Cheers

Have u clicked mint and then click spend immediately ?

I get a wallet error after minting and spending. I've posted this to reddit as well.

First Window says:

"Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect." Clicked OK then Zerovert-qt closes.

2nd error pops up:

Cheers

Have u clicked mint and then click spend immediately ?

First Window says:

2nd error pops up:

Cheers
UPDATE: Please update wallet to newest version from https://github.com/Zerovert/Zerovert/releases/latest

Awesome. Is there any how to for using the 'Zerocoin' tab in the new wallet?

We will update the instruction soon, please keep in touch.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
UPDATE: Please update wallet to newest version from https://github.com/Zerovert/Zerovert/releases/latest

Awesome. Is there any how to for using the 'Zerocoin' tab in the new wallet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Still no coins from the "coin giveaway".

scam?

WTF? he said they would or where dones days ago. no I know got any.  Undecided

Go to reddit. There's a tipping thread, too. /r/zerovert
I've received some yesterday. Cheers

so let`s try it there Smiley thanks
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Hi guys,

I've just made a page that may hopefully make it easier in the process of sending those minted zerocoin's that you have made.

http://www.verters.com/zero

It doesn't do the whole process (as it couldn't without access to the private keys) - but it should hopefully make the whole ordeal of manually crafting a transaction that much simpler.

Let me know.

scam?

WTF? he said they would or where dones days ago. no I know got any.  Undecided

Go to reddit. There's a tipping thread, too. /r/zerovert
I've received some yesterday. Cheers
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Zerocoin is a great concept , good luck for it to be implemented
Has anybody successfully mined this coin???  I tried ,but failed.

Try SimpleMulti. It works flawlessly.
Activity: 122
Has anybody successfully mined this coin???  I tried ,but failed.
Activity: 40

scam?

WTF? he said they would or where done days ago. Nobody I know got any.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: