Pages:
Author

Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s - page 26. (Read 47253 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
people will soon to find out Zilliqa is a big player and is offering scalable solutions that work today.

https://news.bitcoin.com/three-very-different-paths-to-blockchain-scaling/
news.Bitcoin.com looks at the very different approaches being taken by three prominent cryptocurrency projects – Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin Cash, and Zilliqa.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Hi Guys,
Will Zilliqa reach $ 1 in the next few months or the next year? what do you think?

This is a good joke  Grin
With 1$ per coin (oh.. token, as they even still not swapped tokens to native coins) marketcap should be bigger than in Ehereum. So Ethereum token should be worth more than Ethereum?  Grin

Well, why do you think that a 1$ per ZIL value is an impossible target to reach?
A token surpassing the value of Ethereum is possible, it depends on the development of the native coin after the swap and depends on implementation & market situation
So, everything is possible, and now is still a great opportunity to purchase more ZILs to take the cheap ticket for the train that will never stop

You really think so?  Shocked They postponed token swap for half of year... (and may postpone even more). Do you really believe in such team? While a lot of other more professional team who are working on sharding too?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi Guys,
Will Zilliqa reach $ 1 in the next few months or the next year? what do you think?

With 1$ per coin (oh.. token, as they even still not swapped tokens to native coins) marketcap should be bigger than in Ehereum. So Ethereum token should be worth more than Ethereum?  Grin

When zilliqa price grow, eth price will grow too
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

as far as I know. Zilliqa has left Ethereum's blockchain and is working with her own.
So Zilliqa has nothing left to do with Ethereum.
even more. The idea as well as the partnership that already has Zilliqa and the future will shoot up the price in my opinion.
I am optimistic and I think positively and believe in the team ..
has anyone expected that XPR sometime cracking 3.5 dollars?
Everything is possible with Cryprto. A proverb says "never say never"
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Hi Guys,

Well, why do you think that a 1$ per ZIL value is an impossible target to reach?
A token surpassing the value of Ethereum is possible, it depends on the development of the native coin after the swap and depends on implementation & market situation
So, everything is possible, and now is still a great opportunity to purchase more ZILs to take the cheap ticket for the train that will never stop
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Hi Guys,

Activity: 29
Hi Guys,

I believe it possible that Zilliqa will reach 1 dollar by the end of 2021. And you?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Hi Guys,
Its not a matter of will it reach $1 or alot higher...its only a matter of when it will happen.

misureddit
Crypto God
On the Left is Max Kantelia (cofounder of Zilliqa and Anquan Capital. Middle is Christel (cofounder of BOLT). And on the right is Jerry Liu (CEO of Hisense for Africe and Middle East)

Bolt has a partnership with Hisense, a multi billion dollar consumer electronic conglomerate. Hisense is like the China version of Samsung.

And Bolt also has a close working relationship with Zilliqa.
(+ i have been doing a bit of  sleuthing.  Shocked )
Yes, and ziliqa is not that to popular right now however, a very huge potential. In my thoughts $1 will be going to easy once they have been already working on their blockchain and there's no way this can stop.

Bolt i also have this coin it is only waiting for ziliqa blockchain to be fully working and for them to migrate under ziliqa blockchain.
legendary
https://theconversation.com/mindshare-is-still-facebooks-biggest-asset-7235
May 30, 2012

https://www.mindshareworld.com/news/mindshare-partners-zilliqa
22nd November 2017    (over 2 and 1/2 years they have been working together)
The exclusive partnership will involve testing whether Zilliqa’s blockchain protocol can be used to address pervasive industry challenges including contextual advertising in relation to fake news; develop strategic initiatives around data privacy and develop an industry-wide tokenisation program which can be used for publisher and content scoring.

https://www.mindshareworld.com/news/mindshare-launch-first-phase-blockchain-pilot-zilliqa-platform
6th September 2018   

https://www.mumbrella.asia/2019/02/mindshare-wins-social-media-management-mandate-for-pepsico-malaysia
Mindshare has won the pitch for the social media management of carbonated soft drinks brands from PepsiCo in Malaysia.
The agency already had the media AOR. It will work on Pepsi, Miranda, Mountain Dew, Gatorade and 7Up.

https://www.mindshareworld.com/uk/news/facebook-showcase-mindshare-pov-shyam-nathwani
29th March 2019
Showcase is currently only available for advertisers targeting US audiences but will allow ad buyers to access new tools such as In-Stream Reserve, In-Stream Reserve categories, and sponsorships. Using In-Stream Reserve, advertisers can pay a fixed cost (up to a year in advance!) for space in videos that are aimed towards in-target audiences verified by Nielsen, with the ability to run Nielsen Total Ad Ratings, Digital Ad Ratings and brand lift offerings from Facebook or Nielsen.

(yes i am accumulating as much Zil as possible)  Cool
legendary
Hi Guys,
Its not a matter of will it reach $1 or alot higher...its only a matter of when it will happen.

misureddit
Crypto God
On the Left is Max Kantelia (cofounder of Zilliqa and Anquan Capital. Middle is Christel (cofounder of BOLT). And on the right is Jerry Liu (CEO of Hisense for Africe and Middle East)

Bolt has a partnership with Hisense, a multi billion dollar consumer electronic conglomerate. Hisense is like the China version of Samsung.

And Bolt also has a close working relationship with Zilliqa.
(+ i have been doing a bit of  sleuthing.  Shocked )
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hi Guys,

It depend on the next rally how it will move forward although it is not hard task for long term. If BTC could touch to new ATH than it will happen so nobody knows when it will happen or how long it could take.
Activity: 70
Hi Guys,
This is indeed big news about collaboration between the two and shows that hows many similar projects would be undergoing. We came to know because it was revealed. Zilliqa is dark horse which is being developed and growing just under the surface and people are not paying attention to this gem. I see this as one aspect of the larger picture of Zilliqa project.
This one is my most watch project all the time because since from the start after i notice this ziliqa even im not fully understanding its technolgy i know it
 has a very big contribution in the cryptospace moreover, the confidence of its partners and investors within different known existing companies that invested to this  blockchain platform.

Why invest if you don't fully understand their tech?  I see a lot of people talking about it like that suppoman youtuber but that does not mean it's a good investment. What I know so far about Zilliqa is that it is supposed to be a 3.0 blockchain. It is trying to solve the problem of scalability of blockchains starting from the consensus layer itself and because of that, Zilliqa can achieve thousands of transactions per second, a number that will only increase as the number of Zilliqa nodes grow BUT that what most of the 3rd generation blockchains are trying to achieve. The competition is fierce in this space so either we diversify or place the bets. Game is on.
Same as you said Sharding technology that can handle and process more transactions per seconds. My reason to invest is the other people its enough for me to see big companies trusting this project how about considering myself thus i invest only what i can afford to lose. I have other projects that i am looking in different uses and thats my criteria knowing who were the investors behind, the team and its product or use of the token.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
This is indeed big news about collaboration between the two and shows that hows many similar projects would be undergoing. We came to know because it was revealed. Zilliqa is dark horse which is being developed and growing just under the surface and people are not paying attention to this gem. I see this as one aspect of the larger picture of Zilliqa project.
This one is my most watch project all the time because since from the start after i notice this ziliqa even im not fully understanding its technolgy i know it
 has a very big contribution in the cryptospace moreover, the confidence of its partners and investors within different known existing companies that invested to this  blockchain platform.

Why invest if you don't fully understand their tech?  I see a lot of people talking about it like that suppoman youtuber but that does not mean it's a good investment. What I know so far about Zilliqa is that it is supposed to be a 3.0 blockchain. It is trying to solve the problem of scalability of blockchains starting from the consensus layer itself and because of that, Zilliqa can achieve thousands of transactions per second, a number that will only increase as the number of Zilliqa nodes grow BUT that what most of the 3rd generation blockchains are trying to achieve. The competition is fierce in this space so either we diversify or place the bets. Game is on.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
^ Agree 100%  Smiley

Did you see this from Unstoppable domains.

https://medium.com/unstoppabledomain/renewal-fee-announcement-940617d0a592
We have decided to eliminate the .zil renewal fee entirely. If you own a .zil domain, you own it for life!
 Grin

That is mind blowing news it will encourage a lot of people to own their favorite domains and keep them for forever. I also would like to appreciate this effort really great initiative have been taken by the team this will boost the adoption rate.
 has a very big contribution in the cryptospace moreover, the confidence of its partners and investors within different known existing companies that invested to this  blockchain platform.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
^ Agree 100%  Smiley

We have decided to eliminate the .zil renewal fee entirely. If you own a .zil domain, you own it for life!
 Grin

good news
I'm taking one, this opportunity to get a lifetime domain without the renewal fee is perfect
Tnx!
legendary
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028031711
Binance Security Breach Update

2 hours ago
We have discovered a large scale security breach today, May 7, 2019 at 17:15:24 (UTC). Hackers were able to obtain a large number of user API keys, 2FA codes, and potentially other info. The hackers used a variety of techniques, including phishing, viruses and other attacks. We are still concluding all possible methods used. There may also be additional affected accounts that have not been identified yet.

The hackers were able to withdraw 7000 BTC in this one transaction: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/e8b406091959700dbffcff30a60b190133721e5c39e89bb5fe23c5a554ab05ea

The above transaction is the only affected transaction. It impacted our BTC hot wallet only (which contained about 2% of our total BTC holdings). All of our other wallets are secure and  unharmed.

The hackers had the patience to wait, and execute well-orchestrated actions through multiple seemingly independent accounts at the most opportune time. The transaction is structured in a way that passed our existing security checks. It was unfortunate that we were not able to block this withdrawal before it was executed. Once executed, the withdrawal triggered various alarms in our system. We stopped all withdrawals immediately after that.

Binance will use the #SAFU fund to cover this incident in full. No user funds will be affected.

We must conduct a thorough security review. The security review will include all parts of our systems and data, which is large. We estimate this will take about ONE WEEK. We will post updates frequently as we progress.

Most importantly, deposits and withdrawals will need to REMAIN SUSPENDED during this period of time. We beg for your understanding in this difficult situation.

We will continue to enable trading, so that you may adjust your positions if you wish. Please also understand that the hackers may still control certain user accounts and may use those to influence prices in the meantime. We will monitor the situation closely. But we believe with withdrawals disabled, there isn’t much incentive for hackers to influence markets.
legendary
^ Agree 100%  Smiley

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: