Pages:
Author

Topic: ZNCoin[Secured-Fast-Untraceable][Platforms][POS 60%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 7. (Read 23676 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Only when the road is far away can you know how much power the horse has. It takes a long time for people to know what the other person is thinking.
I wish you success
The world needs innovative people like you.
Guys, come on!
Activity: 87
ZNCOIN one of the fastest coin on the market !! Staking is amazing getting so much daily rewards I have never seen this before..
If you like to have a nice conversation with other holder please join us on discord. Happy to help you out with all questions..
thats right
Activity: 7
A lot of dedication and much effort dev team.

Honestly 3 times swap, 3 times rebrending the coin, i thought that at some point it would get rid of the new problems.

But they did not escape, they work and work hard ... My sincere recommendation

sory for google translate
Activity: 27
ZNCOIN one of the fastest coin on the market !! Staking is amazing getting so much daily rewards I have never seen this before..
If you like to have a nice conversation with other holder please join us on discord. Happy to help you out with all questions..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Did everybody check discord about a staking pool that is being setup to get faster rewards !!!
it's being developed!
Maybe this week Cheesy
this week?i dont think so

its very complicated

Not this week sir its under development no Estimated Time yet.
Did everybody check discord about a staking pool that is being setup to get faster rewards !!!
it's being developed!
Maybe this week Cheesy
this week?i dont think so

its very complicated
soon
Activity: 163
it's being developed!
Maybe this week Cheesy
Activity: 27
Activity: 148
AIRDROP AND SIGNATURE BOUNTY #2 is coming... Smiley
Make sure to follow and read the instructions Smiley
Finally website updated which is right first step for marketing campaigns also i am very glad to see ZNCoin markets up today (20%) lots missed the chance to buy a donation @ 1 sat . I wish there is no plan for future swap let us focus on the current one development .

yes, no more coin name issue.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Finally website updated which is right first step for marketing campaigns also i am very glad to see ZNCoin markets up today (20%) lots missed the chance to buy a donation @ 1 sat . I wish there is no plan for future swap let us focus on the current one development .

it is the time, checking coin spec, trading history and dev activity along with this new bounty will spread the word about the project
this can be a successful bounty and i think it can help project nicely, not like some other projects

dev is very active on discord, strong community and a lot of coins for airdrop. I am sure this project will success.

I like the idea of this project. And thank you for your program Airdop

Thanks for support!
Activity: 43
I like the idea of this project. And thank you for your program Airdop
Activity: 163
Website was released, check at: zncoin.io!
Activity: 148
dev is very active on discord, strong community and a lot of coins for airdrop. I am sure this project will success.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

it is the time, checking coin spec, trading history and dev activity along with this new bounty will spread the word about the project
this can be a successful bounty and i think it can help project nicely, not like some other projects
No avatar
atleast 10 post/week
How many characters each post dev? Is it mandatory to participate in your forum? Payments are weekly?
What day of the week is the check and made the payments?

No need to join the forum... just follow all the instruction on the form.
The payment after every 7days. starting the time you submited.

Upon reading a roadmap , something not found information about masternode . Are you planning to launch a masternode or not ?
MN will be launched in DEC, or sooner. Next week, new website with many news will be announced. Keep your eyes Smiley
yes but the mn bit delayed
Pages:
Jump to: