Pages:
Author

Topic: ZNCoin[Secured-Fast-Untraceable][Platforms][POS 60%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 11. (Read 23676 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
swap went within a few minutes and with no problems, in Discord you receive quick answers for your questions from dev and the team. great community!  Grin
Activity: 148
Great project, Fast transfer coin with low premine and tiny marketcap. Although it has 2 times coin name problem, now we can go further.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think we need to post the swapping procedure here too?

ok added on first page Smiley

yes, way to go man  Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ok added on first page Smiley
How big is the develpment team at the moment?

right now I think we have only a dev and few community managers
I am sad that we have to change the coin name again but stil I am hopefull for the project  Grin
Activity: 13
i like the project i think POS is the future but currently privacy coin are in the sights of governments
Activity: 3
Very nice project. I like where this is headed! Wink
Activity: 14
Installed the new wallet, swapped the coins and now the new coins are staking with a shine. I can not get enough of swapping  Grin
below 10sts is the good price for that. try to grab as much as possible Cheesy
How much can i get from weekly airdrop? and where can i sell it ?
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
How big is the develpment team at the moment?
Activity: 163
Installed the new wallet, swapped the coins and now the new coins are staking with a shine. I can not get enough of swapping  Grin
below 10sts is the good price for that. try to grab as much as possible Cheesy
Activity: 163
Which is the decision whether the coin will continue as an ERC20 token, or will continue as before with its own blockchain?

too much red in erc20 family

https://eidoo.io/erc20-tokens-list/
this uses its own blockchain, no ERC20 Smiley
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Activity: 7
Which is the decision whether the coin will continue as an ERC20 token, or will continue as before with its own blockchain?

too much red in erc20 family

https://eidoo.io/erc20-tokens-list/
Activity: 420
I Joined your previous Xencoin, totally support this new ZNcoin... thanks team for your hard work, swapping my coins soon.
you better swap your xencoins ASAP because the longer you wait to swap, the less you will get (minus 1% per day).
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Thanks for another great start.  The developer is very knowledgeable, fast, and flexible.

Watching the dev in action shows you the enthusiasm behind the project.  Coupled with a great roadmap, the coin, even in the early stages, counts as a hidden gem.

Thanks for the super-fast swap and best of luck in the coming days and weeks!
Activity: 14
Activity: 68
I Joined your previous Xencoin, totally support this new ZNcoin... thanks team for your hard work, swapping my coins soon.
Activity: 251

In fact it is still under developing. You should keep calm and waiting for the next announcement from dev.
Pages:
Jump to: