Pages:
Author

Topic: ZNCoin[Secured-Fast-Untraceable][Platforms][POS 60%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 10. (Read 23676 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Дyмaю, чтo этo oчeнь xopoшaя идeя. Ho былo бы нe плoxo чтo бы вы пepeвeли ee нa нecкoлькo языкoв.
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
Now the airdrop will be held only through the discord, and not through a forum?
Activity: 46
Activity: 87
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How big is the develpment team at the moment?
Rebuilding, community building, airdrop and bounties
I am just looking forward for the MN, but worth waiting although it will come up at the end of 2018, maybe the bull market will make it a miracle.

I think there is no Masternode feature for this coin at the moment.

How many round of airdrops will we have?

yes no masternode as of now but it will be implemented in the future, and it is best time to collect some cheap coins.

Adding masternode in future
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I am just looking forward for the MN, but worth waiting although it will come up at the end of 2018, maybe the bull market will make it a miracle.

yes no masternode as of now but it will be implemented in the future, and it is best time to collect some cheap coins.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260

Until 20m budget will distrubuted:)

Is it known how many people are participating at the moment in the airdrop?

Until 20m budget will distrubuted:)
Activity: 420

Activity: 148
This new platform looks good and with a more secure, fast and untraceable coin on the market this will have a lot of case usage on the crypto industry, looking forward to earn and hold on to this coin and lets see what this will bring in the future.
thanks we are doing are best to make it usable.
Activity: 13
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This new platform looks good and with a more secure, fast and untraceable coin on the market this will have a lot of case usage on the crypto industry, looking forward to earn and hold on to this coin and lets see what this will bring in the future.
Great project, Fast transfer coin with low premine and tiny marketcap. Although it has 2 times coin name problem, now we can go further.
swap went within a few minutes and with no problems, in Discord you receive quick answers for your questions from dev and the team. great community!  Grin

Thanks for the support guys... even in down times ... #ZNCoinCommunity
Activity: 420
Installed the new wallet, swapped the coins and now the new coins are staking with a shine. I can not get enough of swapping  Grin
below 10sts is the good price for that. try to grab as much as possible Cheesy
How much can i get from weekly airdrop? and where can i sell it ?

The amount might vary per week, you can only get it at icqbase at the moment
Activity: 302
Pages:
Jump to: