Pages:
Author

Topic: ZNCoin[Secured-Fast-Untraceable][Platforms][POS 60%][NO ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 8. (Read 23676 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
XEN, ZEN and now ZNcoin what next?
the next is to the moon  Smiley
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
XEN, ZEN and now ZNcoin what next?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
No avatar
atleast 10 post/week
How many characters each post dev? Is it mandatory to participate in your forum? Payments are weekly?
What day of the week is the check and made the payments?

No need to join the forum... just follow all the instruction on the form.
The payment after every 7days. starting the time you submited.

Upon reading a roadmap , something not found information about masternode . Are you planning to launch a masternode or not ?
MN will be launched in DEC, or sooner. Next week, new website with many news will be announced. Keep your eyes Smiley

Until December to wait very long.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
No avatar
atleast 10 post/week
How many characters each post dev? Is it mandatory to participate in your forum? Payments are weekly?

Upon reading a roadmap , something not found information about masternode . Are you planning to launch a masternode or not ?
MN will be launched in DEC, or sooner. Next week, new website with many news will be announced. Keep your eyes Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
No avatar
atleast 10 post/week

No avatar
atleast 10 post/week

Activity: 617
Merit: 251
No avatar
atleast 10 post/week
its really good to see dev active here
i think that will help project, supports and dev himself too much
i am testing coin for few weeks, it has a very big advantage and that is its transaction speed
i really like the project and will continue to support it and wish dev has more plans to use this coin worldwide

The lightning fast transaction, we got a lot of work put in to this project to make it useful Smiley
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
its really good to see dev active here
i think that will help project, supports and dev himself too much
i am testing coin for few weeks, it has a very big advantage and that is its transaction speed
i really like the project and will continue to support it and wish dev has more plans to use this coin worldwide
Willing do give you guys a shot Grin

What are the requirements for a good development project? Thank you for bringing this Airdrop program

welcome to the community
Activity: 43
What are the requirements for a good development project? Thank you for bringing this Airdrop program
Activity: 15
Willing do give you guys a shot Grin
Has the swap already been performed? Does the new signature campaign require participation in your forum and any specific avatar? How many posts are needed per week? In these times, it's increasingly difficult to find good signatures campaigns! I await your response, dev!
Good luck. Wink

No avatar
atleast 10 post/week
already did that swap..like 2 weeks ago..
We are now ZNCoin because we got ZENCOIN has trademark. you can swap your ZENCOIN to ZNCoin by following the instruction.
Activity: 258
already did that swap..like 2 weeks ago..
ok, i already did the swap for XENCOIN to ZENCOIN... my wallet now is Zencoin, but where the coins balance is it says znc ...so all that is good..but now i see
a new wallet its called znco coin,, i downloaded that wallet, but that is empty, no coins, so how do i get the coins from zen wallet into znco wallet..is that possible
or is there another sway for that..thanks
here is the step how to coin swap https://zncoin.io/community/showthread.php?tid=6
Activity: 258
ok, i already did the swap for XENCOIN to ZENCOIN... my wallet now is Zencoin, but where the coins balance is it says znc ...so all that is good..but now i see
a new wallet its called znco coin,, i downloaded that wallet, but that is empty, no coins, so how do i get the coins from zen wallet into znco wallet..is that possible
or is there another sway for that..thanks
Activity: 617
Has the swap already been performed? Does the new signature campaign require participation in your forum and any specific avatar? How many posts are needed per week? In these times, it's increasingly difficult to find good signatures campaigns! I await your response, dev!
Good luck. Wink
Activity: 27
The team is doing excellent work !! This coin is on fire.... Keep following us on twitter..
Got my first airdrop amounts
Activity: 462
Pages:
Jump to: