Pages:
Author

Topic: █▓▒░-< [ZPOOL.CA][BTC Multipool] The miners multipool >-░▒▓█ Paid 925+ BTC - page 11. (Read 217624 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Why is my hash rate dropping about 10% after 8 hours? Is that any problem with the pool or am I doing something wrong?
Activity: 101
I guess if you didn't get the jist of what I was saying the short version is. If you don't want to get PAID more than other pools, you may want to look into switching.

just switch, no answer to the problem doesnt matter, just switch, i am seeing that it doesnt matter about some miners, just switch, cause you have plenty of miners on the pool that will fill your pockets so it doesnt matter, starting to sound a lot like corporate or walmart or something lol, if you dont like it switch, to big to give a real reason. i will switch now problem, without trust there is nothing guys i hope it works out for you, happy mining
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

seriously it kind of doesnt really matter.. the estimate is irreverent..

you look at the paid balance and there you go.

you can work out easily how much you make per day.. take that as a reality not an estimate.

Your quite right. The estimates are nearly anecdotal but seems to be the problem so I think the best way to solve that is redesign the front end with a minimalistic style of earnings displays.

I've not seen anyone complaining what they get paid in the end? Aside from them not getting paid exactly their estimate. Which if they did would make zpool payout 20-30% more than any other pool? Which is really quite impossible without me doing it for charity and constantly paying  out of my 9-5 pocket. Sorry I'm not hear for that. I'm running the pool src as it is and considering its nuances with the complexities involved in tracking and paying out thousands of miners everyday in 150+ including BTC. I think it's working pretty well.

It's like anything in the consumer market, the absolute best price is shown,  but is not always what reality is but if the bottom line beats all the rest... Enjoy.

The estimates are very valuable in deciding which pool to mine. I'm sure this feature brings in more users. The lack of traceability of others
pools was always a major complaint of mine. The yaamp pool is the only real pool (nicehash is not a pool) that povides this traceability.

The perception of losing 20% is probably worse than the truth. There may be a simple explanation or bug causing it and it may turn out
the actual payouts are as they should be. As a pool operator with a reputation to preserve I would expect you be be very concerned about
the perception.

It has occurred to me that it may be related to another problem reported where a pool with a single miner could never reach more than
80% of the share. This issue was summarilly dismissed also.

For the time being I have applied a 20% reduction to zpool estimates. If the estimates disappear completely so will zpool
from my profit switch rotation.
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Since the interest and profitability for myr-gr, sib, c11, veltor and lbry has been low the past 30-60 days I'll be considering dropping them at the end of the month.

Sib, c11 and veltor rarely appears in my multiswitch list any day. But myr-gr and lbry are mined for a non despreciable ammount of time with quite good returns. And in the case of lbry pool finally is having enough haspower to find blocs quite constantly. Any other multiswitch miners, what do you think?

Salute

A question, has anyone found a trick to be able to use decred in multi-switch without the problem of diff not considered? I was thinking of use it as normalising algo and as decred would be equal to one, don't put it in the normalising list, but I'm not sure if a value didn't apear multi-switch really consider it as one.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Since the interest and profitability for myr-gr, sib, c11, veltor and lbry has been low the past 30-60 days I'll be considering dropping them at the end of the month.

legendary
I guess if you didn't get the jist of what I was saying the short version is. If you don't want to get PAID more than other pools, you may want to look into switching.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
so basically you are saying: i dont know/care about what happens with the either too high estimate or too low payout, i just run the src as it is [and im not willing to look into the issue because no one else, besides the ones in this thread, pointed this out yet]

yet you go a step further and say the best way of possibly "fixing" this is to just not/only minimalistic display any estimate

with such a broken estimates system multi algo autoswitching based on estimates can just not work right
legendary

you can work out easily how much you make per day.. take that as a reality not an estimate.

Your quite right. The estimates are nearly anecdotal but seems to be the problem so I think the best way to solve that is redesign the front end with a minimalistic style of earnings displays.

I've not seen anyone complaining what they get paid in the end? Aside from them not getting paid exactly their estimate. Which if they did would make zpool payout 20-30% more than any other pool? Which is really quite impossible without me doing it for charity and constantly paying  out of my 9-5 pocket. Sorry I'm not hear for that. I'm running the pool src as it is and considering its nuances with the complexities involved in tracking and paying out thousands of miners everyday in 150+ including BTC. I think it's working pretty well.

It's like anything in the consumer market, the absolute best price is shown,  but is not always what reality is but if the bottom line beats all the rest... Enjoy.
Your prerogative;  although there is no problem with the amount paid. 

so riddle me this:
i have amount X of lbry credits which currently equal 0.055BTC as of latest exchange data, after 6hrs the exchange is completed and i get 0.35BTC, however the exchange prices have not fluctuated in such a amount that it would result in such a dramatic decrease, where are my lost BTC?

if you cant well then

cheers
legendary

Nothing is truly confirmed as of value until it's sold on the exchange.  End of story.  Sell price is sell price; and that's what happens when you exchange.  Just because exchange price is X;  doesn't mean that buyers are paying price X.

More nonsense. Estimates are based on the buy price which is always lower than the sell price. Another point that has been
mentioned before. The math is simple:

estimate = number of coins * highest available buy price

While pending the math works but the exchanged value is short. Unfortunately I don't have the data from the exchange to
see why.

Edit: another way to observe the problem is with Nicehash rentals. Des anyone checks their results and compare the confirmed mined
value with the payment? I noticed it was very difficult to make a profit unless the zpool estimate was 15% higher than the nicehash
order price. In hindsight I noticed this before the problem became apparent on the lbry graph. As previously mentioned it is more visible
with lbry because it is a big block coin and the only coin using that algo. I'm begining to believe this isn't a new problem and may
have existed since day one but wasn't noticed before.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
have experienced the same for lbry, estimated balance (unconfirmed) was 0.055BTC, estimated balance (confirmed) reduced to 0.045BTC, payout was only 0.035BTC, i checked the exchange price on poloniex, it stayed +- constant for the last 24hours so it definitely is something else than just fluctuating prices

i will disable zpool for now for my rigs, will follow this thread if it gets fixed

cheers

Your prerogative;  although there is no problem with the amount paid.  Remember.. its an ESTIMATE done with a calculation that nobody fully understands because they did not write it.

Nothing is truly confirmed as of value until it's sold on the exchange.  End of story.  Sell price is sell price; and that's what happens when you exchange.  Just because exchange price is X;  doesn't mean that buyers are paying price X.

The real reason I am reporting this morning:

I am happy to report more stable overall hashrates on my machines by running an instance of ccminer per-device.
Still have yet to dust off the S7 and try the sha256 port again.

It's nice seeing 30+Gh of lbry on the pool.  Looks like the percentage incentive drew in a crowd.
have experienced the same for lbry, estimated balance (unconfirmed) was 0.055BTC, estimated balance (confirmed) reduced to 0.045BTC, payout was only 0.035BTC, i checked the exchange price on poloniex, it stayed +- constant for the last 24hours so it definitely is something else than just fluctuating prices

i will disable zpool for now for my rigs, will follow this thread if it gets fixed

cheers
legendary
this is all that matters.

Time   Amount   Tx
2m ago   0.00572951   cb1486872f49fae16a362ac530f86a8992c9...
18h ago   0.00590719   7e3cc7692e687cb4814f10e99aa72e4da605...
Total:   0.01163670   

knowing that i am supposed to be getting only 0.007349 mining bitcoin directly i am doing good..

in reality the estimates are meaningless and nobody can predict how much bitcoin one coin can sell for before it happens.

just checkout the 24 hour payout and go from there.

They aren't meaningless, they are based on the number of coins I have and the current exchange rate, you know data,
not speculation or fantasy or hype. It doesn't take a genious to look at the logs to trace what is going on. I'd do it myself
but I don't have access to them.

this is it.. it could take hours for those coins to get exchanged.. by then those numbers are meaningless.

Current as of immediately before exchange. Of course the price fluctuates while the block is maturing. I've explained that before,
and so did Scryptr just now. Your speculation is lame and had already been ruled out. Maybe you could do your own research before
commenting. Several users have posted their own data and the only response from anyone who disagrees is wild speculation that is
proven wrong.

The logs need to be analysed, it would put this issue to bed one way or another. Just need to compare the last estimate before exchange
with the trade info. They should be pretty close unless there is high volatility (which statistically can't happen on every trade of every coin)
which could be easilly verified by looking at price history.

Denying there is a problem is meaningless. Prove it, if for no other reason than to shut me up.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Time   Amount   Tx

knowing that i am supposed to be getting only 0.007349 mining bitcoin directly i am doing good..

in reality the estimates are meaningless and nobody can predict how much bitcoin one coin can sell for before it happens.

They aren't meaningless, they are based on the number of coins I have and the current exchange rate, you know data,
not speculation or fantasy or hype. It doesn't take a genious to look at the logs to trace what is going on. I'd do it myself

this is it.. it could take hours for those coins to get exchanged.. by then those numbers are meaningless.
legendary
Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028
i know the payout threshold thats not my concern, payouts are fine, i have read every page of this thread and it is possible i missed something so i will read it again, my concern is that after i stop mining there is a decrease in my earnings instead of staying the same it goes down, in the beginning  when i started using this pool months ago you earned what you earned, earnings did not get smaller after you stopped mining

I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER--

But I find that strange, also.  Whether the market for X11 goes up or down, the balance decreases.  Earned and confirmed should remain level.       --scryptr

There seems to be a 20% hit from the last estimate and the amount of BTC returned from the exchange. The estimates are based on the highest
buy price. That's as far as I could go as a simple user. The admin seems uninterested in investigating this and just threatens to turn off the
estimates when pushed.

WHETHER THE MARKET GOES UP OR DOWN--

The payout diminishes.  Over the time from earning a share to receiving the payout, the estimate always goes down.  Is the pool infected with a leech?

I really want to mine on Zpool, it is the last CCminer focused auto-switching pool.       --scryptr
legendary

Time   Amount   Tx

legendary

Time   Amount   Tx

Activity: 101
i hear what everyone is saying but months ago when i first started mining decred this decrease didnt happen even a little bit at all, i am not trying to make a big fuss just want to know the reason and would like to know what changed thats all, its our right to know if something is wrong or not and if you dont ask you dont know, and the total earned never used to decrease what you earned is what you earned period, and this has nothing to do with calculations they are good its the total earned that i am seeing an issue with, and just to be clear i like zpool always have and probably always will, i just want to know whats going on with the BTC I earned with the electricity i pay for, and i am confident crackfoo can explain exactly whats going , thanks for all your thoughts guys happy mining
legendary
i know the payout threshold thats not my concern, payouts are fine, i have read every page of this thread and it is possible i missed something so i will read it again, my concern is that after i stop mining there is a decrease in my earnings instead of staying the same it goes down, in the beginning  when i started using this pool months ago you earned what you earned, earnings did not get smaller after you stopped mining

But I find that strange, also.  Whether the market for X11 goes up or down, the balance decreases.  Earned and confirmed should remain level.       --scryptr

There seems to be a 20% hit from the last estimate and the amount of BTC returned from the exchange. The estimates are based on the highest
buy price. That's as far as I could go as a simple user. The admin seems uninterested in investigating this and just threatens to turn off the
estimates when pushed.

legendary
i know the payout threshold thats not my concern, payouts are fine, i have read every page of this thread and it is possible i missed something so i will read it again, my concern is that after i stop mining there is a decrease in my earnings instead of staying the same it goes down, in the beginning  when i started using this pool months ago you earned what you earned, earnings did not get smaller after you stopped mining

But I find that strange, also.  Whether the market for X11 goes up or down, the balance decreases.  Earned and confirmed should remain level.       --scryptr

estimates when pushed.
Pages:
Jump to: