Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress] - page 5. (Read 58977 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1786
In order to dump coins one must have coins
In private with Mr. Blinken last week and in his interview with The Times, Mr. Zelensky argued that at this desperate stage of the war, it was critical to let him use American weapons against Russian military units.

“This is part of our defense,” Mr. Zelensky told The Times. “How can we protect ourselves from these attacks? This is the only way.

Ah yes desperation, surely a worldwide accepted totally valid reason to push the world closer to nuclear Armageddon. Lets move the doomsday clock forward again because Ukraine is winning so hard.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
~

Ukraine is essentially dead. If Ukraine quit right now, and if Russia didn't destroy her, Ukraine wouldn't be able to do anything at all to get back on her feet.

Why would China want to end the war? World trade. Peaceful trade with the world is what everybody wants. The problem is that the US wants to control (rape and plunder) it rather than let people and countries be free.

Cool

You have a dual personality. You pretend to be an US Texan guy, but it is becoming more and more evident you work for China and have only ill intentions toward the US.

You don't seem to understand that there is a difference between the people of the US and the crooks in the US Government. But this is to be expected, because loads of Americans seem to be in favor of Biden, all the while he is destroying them. Your mistake is understandable.

Being a US guy from anywhere in America doesn't mean that I have to like my destruction because government is doing it. You can quote all kinds of people saying all kinds of stuff, but the truth doesn't change because of what you quote people saying.

You know all this, and that is why you direct your frustration at me... because I bring the Ukraine failure out into the open in ways that for some reason hurt your itty-bitty feewings.

Your point that you are trying to hide is that you are in favor of wars and killing. So you support more money for Ukraine. You don't seem to realize that if the US wins, it will really be the banking system that wins. Things take enough time to happen that banking-system-mastery-of-the-world probably won't hurt you, much. But it is hurting a lot of Americans, right now, which is simply a foretaste of what is to come if it conquers Russia and China like it has conquered Ukraine and the US.

Cool

I hope you are a good singer because you are certainly not to make your living with psychology. Nor with politics... well, nor with math, nor history, nor common sense, nor marketing, nor intuition, nor understanding of people and nations, nor writing ability.
Yes... let's hope you can sign and make few bucks or yuans from it.

You are not in favour of peace, you are in favour of a surrender that will bring an even worse war in a few years.

Thanks for the encouragement. But you are kinda missing it on one major point.

Nobody knows the future. Surrender might bring a worse war in a few years. But it won't be a Ukrainian war, even if the so-called nation of Ukraine is involved. Why not? Because there isn't much of any Ukraine left to do any fighting in their wildest dreams. A surrender would only serve to bring peace, and peace NOW, and to rebuild what is left of Ukraine.

Would a bigger war come to Ukraine later? Maybe. But a NOW surrender would make Ukraine part of Russia, because Russia would be the one rebuilding Ukraine. The worse war later, if any came about, would be Ukraine fighting the US and some of whatever might be left of Nato.

After blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines that provided low-cost energy to Germany, the U.S. is now threatening German banks with sanctions

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-23-nord-stream-germany-us-threatening-sanctions-yellen.html
Money queen and globalist villain Janet Yellen is back in Germany threatening punishment unless German leaders obey her orders to heighten their compliance with Russian sanctions.

The United States Treasury head met with bankers in Frankfurt this week to crack the whip of tyranny now that it is becoming painfully obvious that Russia is winning against Ukraine and everything the corrupt Zelensky regime represents.

Russia continues to procure what Yellen described as "sensitive goods" from Germany as part of its special military operation in Ukraine, and Yellen wants it to stop, or else.

According to Yellen, the U.S. government, aka deep state, has assumed the authority to strike foreign banks such as those in Germany with secondary sanctions if there is even a whiff of Russian military-related transactions.

"I urge all institutions here to take heightened compliance measures and to increase your focus on Russian evasion attempts," Yellen bellowed, threatening to bar Germany and other offending countries from being allowed to use the U.S. dollar – oh no, not that...

(Related: Last fall, Yellen bloviated about how the United States can "absolutely" afford another war.)

Yellen wants more police surveillance of German banks

To be sure that they are obeying her orders, Yellen – who is not an elected leader in Germany, by the way – wants all foreign bank branches and subsidiaries in Germany to be monitored and surveilled to ensure they are doing NATO's dirty work.

Even though Western sanctions against Russia are only hurting the West while helping Russia, Yellen wants them all enforced with an iron fist to ensure that she and the rest of her felonious cronies remain in power forever.

Cool
legendary
What cookies do they need? Ruzzia annexed Crimea and put a puppet government. You do not need to be to smart to guess what is next and there are not many options to protect yourself.

I see that Ukraine joining NATO is their chance for survival, not a cookie driven party of shorts.

Ohh a silly attempt at confusing the cause and effect. Care to enlighten us when third-highest ranking US diplomat brought cookies to Ukraine and when Russia took Crimea? Or change the subject yet once again. And yes forcing all males 23+ to the front lines for a "chance for survival". ‘War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength’

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/S0q_N1omukM?feature=share

I hope this gives you a hint.

Could've posted some videos of Eurovision, would be just as relevant, hope you get the hint. Guess admitting that it all started with the third-highest ranking US diplomat bringing cookies to Ukraine and saying "FUCK THE EU" is too much to bare? Do you know if those cookies were at least tasty?
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
paxmao, BADecker, let's stick to the theme of the topic and not get personal. If you want to discuss about each other, go to the Off-Top or Reputation section. I hope for your understanding.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
~

Ukraine is essentially dead. If Ukraine quit right now, and if Russia didn't destroy her, Ukraine wouldn't be able to do anything at all to get back on her feet.

Why would China want to end the war? World trade. Peaceful trade with the world is what everybody wants. The problem is that the US wants to control (rape and plunder) it rather than let people and countries be free.

Cool

You have a dual personality. You pretend to be an US Texan guy, but it is becoming more and more evident you work for China and have only ill intentions toward the US.

You don't seem to understand that there is a difference between the people of the US and the crooks in the US Government. But this is to be expected, because loads of Americans seem to be in favor of Biden, all the while he is destroying them. Your mistake is understandable.

Being a US guy from anywhere in America doesn't mean that I have to like my destruction because government is doing it. You can quote all kinds of people saying all kinds of stuff, but the truth doesn't change because of what you quote people saying.

You know all this, and that is why you direct your frustration at me... because I bring the Ukraine failure out into the open in ways that for some reason hurt your itty-bitty feewings.

Your point that you are trying to hide is that you are in favor of wars and killing. So you support more money for Ukraine. You don't seem to realize that if the US wins, it will really be the banking system that wins. Things take enough time to happen that banking-system-mastery-of-the-world probably won't hurt you, much. But it is hurting a lot of Americans, right now, which is simply a foretaste of what is to come if it conquers Russia and China like it has conquered Ukraine and the US.

Cool

I hope you are a good singer because you are certainly not to make your living with psychology. Nor with politics... well, nor with math, nor history, nor common sense, nor marketing, nor intuition, nor understanding of people and nations, nor writing ability.
Yes... let's hope you can sign and make few bucks or yuans from it.

You are not in favour of peace, you are in favour of a surrender that will bring an even worse war in a few years.
legendary
~

Cool

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin
What cookies do they need? Ruzzia annexed Crimea and put a puppet government. You do not need to be to smart to guess what is next and there are not many options to protect yourself.

I see that Ukraine joining NATO is their chance for survival, not a cookie driven party of shorts.

Ohh a silly attempt at confusing the cause and effect. Care to enlighten us when third-highest ranking US diplomat brought cookies to Ukraine and when Russia took Crimea? Or change the subject yet once again. And yes forcing all males 23+ to the front lines for a "chance for survival". ‘War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength’

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/S0q_N1omukM?feature=share

I hope this gives you a hint.
legendary

legendary
Do not die for Putin

legendary
[...]

Its not about how much money you spend, its what can you buy with that money. Same thing can cost $2 in Bangladesh and $2000 in Luxembourg

Another example, look what USA got for their 2000 billion USD investment in Afghanistan...imagine that unimaginable amount of money
spent in the USA on building infrastructure

But obviously you're brainwashed into thinking that money spent wins the war

That is correct, the multiplier in Ruzzia and China may be larger - despite a dacha here and there - but it is still not even close to an even match.

The money spent in Afghanistan by Ruzzia? Oh, you mean the money spent by US only later on? Well, the problem seemed to be that some groups in there were destroying the infrastructure of the US (e.g. towers and the like) so US had to make sure that the infrastructure was protected.

For example, Ukraine was not destroying anything in Ruzzia, so the invasion money and blood could have been put to a better use in Ruzzia. There was no threat. Now Ruzzia has spent a lot of money while creating a new and very real threat.

Dec. 16, 2021
NATO Signals Support for Ukraine in Face of Threat From Russia

The military alliance stood by its promise to open a path to Ukrainian membership amid warnings from Western intelligence agencies that Moscow could soon begin a military incursion.
Ukraine’s president sought security guarantees from NATO’s chief in a meeting on Thursday and came away with a renewed commitment that his country could eventually join the military alliance despite stiff objections from its Russian neighbors.
Roll Eyes

Yep no threat at all here, we're just bringing cookies with our military alliance to the Russian borders, but god help you if you try to bring a new car with child safety belts to Cuba, we consider that an existential threat to US national security! The world is dumb enough to believe that, right? Oops, shame that articles can't be easily removed from the internet huh?
legendary
Do not die for Putin
[...]

Its not about how much money you spend, its what can you buy with that money. Same thing can cost $2 in Bangladesh and $2000 in Luxembourg

Another example, look what USA got for their 2000 billion USD investment in Afghanistan...imagine that unimaginable amount of money

That is correct, the multiplier in Ruzzia and China may be larger - despite a dacha here and there - but it is still not even close to an even match.

The money spent in Afghanistan by Ruzzia? Oh, you mean the money spent by US only later on? Well, the problem seemed to be that some groups in there were destroying the infrastructure of the US (e.g. towers and the like) so US had to make sure that the infrastructure was protected.

For example, Ukraine was not destroying anything in Ruzzia, so the invasion money and blood could have been put to a better use in Ruzzia. There was no threat. Now Ruzzia has spent a lot of money while creating a new and very real threat.

I am sure you will try no to see the difference right?

Money wins wars, among other things.

Cool

legendary

Cool
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 901
White Russian

UK defence minister says China working to supply lethal aid to Russia

British defence minister Grant Shapps accused China on Wednesday of providing or preparing to provide Russia with lethal aid for use in its war against Ukraine.
Western nations have provided Ukraine with billions of dollars in weapons and aid since Russia launched its full-scale invasion in 2022. Britain for the first time is accusing China of working to supply Russia with weapons for use in Ukraine.
Shapps told a conference in London that U.S. and British defence intelligence had evidence that "lethal aid is now, or will be, flowing from China to Russia and into Ukraine, I think it is a significant development".
Shapps did not provide evidence to support his assertion. But he said there had been a 64% increase growth in trade between the countries since the start of the Ukraine and "they are covering each other's back".

These are the usual unfounded statements by the representative of Great Britain, which throughout the conflict has been actively engaged in its escalation and attempts to incite a full-scale world war. Yesterday, Sullivan said at a briefing that the United States does not have data on China's supply of weapons and military equipment to Russia or preparations for its shipment.

Simply put, the UK defence minister is publicly lying.

So you think China is not supplying weapons to Ruzzia and this time the US is not lying but most other times they are lying?

I have seen a few news here and there of ships doing a "pit stop" in China, getting to Ruzzia and getting some containers pretty quickly to the front. And if I have seen it, Sullivan has seen it at 1x1m resolution.

My guess is that China is supplying mostly dual use stuff, like this "washing machine controller" that oh look! perfectly fits in this "missile control unit", etc. Shells and stuff that leaves traces, I have not seen yet. e.g. drones are relatively low tech and parts may not have markings.
A significant proportion of domestic murders are committed with ordinary kitchen knives. This does not make kitchen knives bladed weapons or dual-use goods.

Unlike Great Britain, China is making significant diplomatic efforts to quickly end the armed conflict in Ukraine. If Ukraine can avoid complete military defeat and humiliating capitulation, it will be only thanks to Xi’s influence on Putin.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
Looks like the largest part of the world is uniting. Do they really want to fight the West? Probably not. All they want to do is have better relations among themselves.

Putin, Xi pledge stronger partnership as Russia pummels Ukraine
Friendly relations have been established between Russia and China. This can be seen from the meeting of the presidents of these two countries. It is interesting to see how the Russian President is greeted in a friendly manner in China. This is a serious business alliance between two strong countries and it is an alliance for many years. Therefore, I think all leaders of European countries should understand this and draw conclusions.Friendship between Russia and China brings benefits to the two countries and I think in case of danger or military confrontation, these countries will unite to fight and this will be the strongest army in the world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_highest_military_expenditures

Total US + Europe (just France, UK an Germany):
960B + 200B = 1160 B

Total China + Ruzzia
296B + 109 B = 404 B (not even half, not even half of just the US)

I think that your troll farm should pay you much less of whatever you are getting paid and Xi starting to get the right friends. Anyway, I think that this "eternal no-limits" friendship is as crap as it looks. Countries do not have friends, they have interests.

Europe and the US are observing how even with such a "powerful alliance" cannot gain more than a few hundred meters a week against a small-ish country such as Ukraine with a minimal support from Europe and US. China's leaders should be taking very good note of what it means to try and above all, look a Ruzzia and see what it means to fail. Xi would not survive ever a disaster such as Ruzzia's in Ukraine.

They show how the winners of this war are not in Europe, Ruzzia nor China.

legendary
Do not die for Putin

British defence minister Grant Shapps accused China on Wednesday of providing or preparing to provide Russia with lethal aid for use in its war against Ukraine.
Western nations have provided Ukraine with billions of dollars in weapons and aid since Russia launched its full-scale invasion in 2022. Britain for the first time is accusing China of working to supply Russia with weapons for use in Ukraine.
Shapps told a conference in London that U.S. and British defence intelligence had evidence that "lethal aid is now, or will be, flowing from China to Russia and into Ukraine, I think it is a significant development".
Shapps did not provide evidence to support his assertion. But he said there had been a 64% increase growth in trade between the countries since the start of the Ukraine and "they are covering each other's back".

These are the usual unfounded statements by the representative of Great Britain, which throughout the conflict has been actively engaged in its escalation and attempts to incite a full-scale world war. Yesterday, Sullivan said at a briefing that the United States does not have data on China's supply of weapons and military equipment to Russia or preparations for its shipment.

So you think China is not supplying weapons to Ruzzia and this time the US is not lying but most other times they are lying?

I have seen a few news here and there of ships doing a "pit stop" in China, getting to Ruzzia and getting some containers pretty quickly to the front. And if I have seen it, Sullivan has seen it at 1x1m resolution.

My guess is that China is supplying mostly dual use stuff, like this "washing machine controller" that oh look! perfectly fits in this "missile control unit", etc. Shells and stuff that leaves traces, I have not seen yet. e.g. drones are relatively low tech and parts may not have markings.
copper member
White Russian

legendary
Looks like the largest part of the world is uniting. Do they really want to fight the West? Probably not. All they want to do is have better relations among themselves.

Putin, Xi pledge stronger partnership as Russia pummels Ukraine
Friendly relations have been established between Russia and China. This can be seen from the meeting of the presidents of these two countries. It is interesting to see how the Russian President is greeted in a friendly manner in China. This is a serious business alliance between two strong countries and it is an alliance for many years. Therefore, I think all leaders of European countries should understand this and draw conclusions.Friendship between Russia and China brings benefits to the two countries and I think in case of danger or military confrontation, these countries will unite to fight and this will be the strongest army in the world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_highest_military_expenditures

960B + 200B = 1160 B

Total China + Ruzzia

I think that your troll farm should pay you much less of whatever you are getting paid and Xi starting to get the right friends. Anyway, I think that this "eternal no-limits" friendship is as crap as it looks. Countries do not have friends, they have interests.

Europe and the US are observing how even with such a "powerful alliance" cannot gain more than a few hundred meters a week against a small-ish country such as Ukraine with a minimal support from Europe and US. China's leaders should be taking very good note of what it means to try and above all, look a Ruzzia and see what it means to fail. Xi would not survive ever a disaster such as Ruzzia's in Ukraine.

Surprises absolutely no one, China cannot allow Russia to fail because China will then fail. The biggest blunder the idiots in power managed to achieve is provide Russia to China. Ukrainian manpower will run out first in all outcomes, but escalating by sending NATO troops to Ukraine would just push China to come out and openly support Russia, of course that would lead to sanctions at which point nothing will hold China back from opening a new front in Taiwan. Or perhaps it was China's plan from the start in order to get US to use up as much air-defense as possible. Then we're back to good 'ol nuclear stand off, and everyone will act surprised as usual.

legendary

960B + 200B = 1160 B

Total China + Ruzzia

You need to realize that a whole lot of the money the US and Nato spend is simply markup. If the military in these countries wasn't so greedy, they could get by with a lot less. The point is that the spending is built into the system, and it is difficult to 'buy' results from their military manufacturers because of the markup.

On the other side, with lower markup in Russia and China, there isn't the incentive to work as hard to develop new war tech. However, they don't really have to. US military bases around the world are made up of people who want to make more money than piddly military pay. So, they sell US armament on the black market, which means that the American military is developing for both sides, and really doesn't care who wins.

This is obvious from the fact that both China and Russia have nuclear missiles. They didn't invent those missiles - although they may have invented improvements. They were sold those missiles through the black market, if they weren't outright given the technology.

The West is one of its own worst enemies. And it is flooding the world with the ability to destroy everything.

BTW, listen to be.open. He has a lot of down-to-earth info that is going on right now in Ukraine. Here's how bad it's going for Ukraine.

WATCH: Kassam Warns Ukraine Will Be ‘First African Nation in Europe’ After Post-War Replacement Migration.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/05/20/watch-kassam-warns-ukraine-will-be-first-african-nation-in-europe-after-post-war-replacement-migration/
"Ukraine, what's the plan for the future of Ukraine? Because, clearly, the plan isn't to keep young Ukrainian men alive to rebuild the nation after all of this is done," Kassam said while co-hosting the War Room with Donald Trump's former chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon.

"There's nothing left. So, who do you think they intend to import into Ukraine to rebuild the country? If I can put it so bluntly, Ukraine will be the first African nation in Europe in 10 to 15 years' time if this thing continues the way it is. They are going to mass import… They've got a base for mass migration like you've never seen before, and they've got a 'moral imperative' for it as well: 'We have to rebuild! Of course! We need all these people! Bring 'em in, they're academics and doctors,' and so forth," he explained.

Cool
legendary
Do not die for Putin
Meanwhile, Zelensky's original peace plan, scheduled to be discussed at a summit in Switzerland in June, appears to be reduced from the original ten points to just three. And there will no longer be any talk about the territorial integrity of Ukraine. Frankly, I did not expect that Russia’s diversionary strike in the Kharkov direction with only 10-15 thousand bayonets would be so shockingly painful for Ukraine. Syrsky feverishly began to pull reserves from other sectors of the front, seemingly significantly weakening them. Today Russia announced that it had taken Kleshcheevka and its surrounding heights.

I think in the next three weeks Russia will try to clearly demonstrate its best fighting spirit.

Emm... there were 50.000 well armed Ruzzis in the offensive and it is pretty much stopped after Ruzzia loosing in the range of 1500 soldiers a day. Are you sure you have taught a lesson to anyone?

BTW Klishivka is at most "contested". A flag in a ruined building is not "control".

Respect to peace plans... there will not be peace. There will not be a Putin & Zelensky meeting and surely not a handshake ever. What may happen is something similar to North and South Korea, with Ruzzia playing the North Korea role. Putin does not have a plan B, he only has the "double the bet" plan... is called martingale and end in ruin.

But it is good to see you remain optimist about this whole idea of invading your neighbours. I am sure Finland and the Baltic Republics are taking good note.

do you remember you post with a smiley saying "only if those missiles would stop" (two years ago or so)... time to apply this to your oil facilities.

copper member
White Russian
Meanwhile, Zelensky's original peace plan, scheduled to be discussed at a summit in Switzerland in June, appears to be reduced from the original ten points to just three. And there will no longer be any talk about the territorial integrity of Ukraine. Frankly, I did not expect that Russia’s diversionary strike in the Kharkov direction with only 10-15 thousand bayonets would be so shockingly painful for Ukraine. Syrsky feverishly began to pull reserves from other sectors of the front, seemingly significantly weakening them. Today Russia announced that it had taken Kleshcheevka and its surrounding heights.

I think in the next three weeks Russia will try to clearly demonstrate its best fighting spirit.
Pages:
Jump to: