Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 14. (Read 713516 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 20
December 21, 2018, 12:46:30 AM

hey!!!!
Look at the chart since May.
Don’t you understand even chart? Idiot!!!!
This is dead long time ago.

I understand charts much better than you EVER will lmao

What a poor idiot!!!!
You don’t understand at all.
Most people think dct coin was dead coin, so they had sold their coin
long time ago. And now dct coin is called dead coin.
Activity: 211
Merit: 12
December 21, 2018, 12:42:06 AM

hey!!!!

I understand charts much better than you EVER will lmao
December 21, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
Bitcoin $4000 - dct 2000sat
Bitcoin $3200 - dct 1100-1300 sat

now bitcoin $4000 - dct still around 1300 sat

Good project? This is a nonsense.
Anybody don’t want to buy dct, only want to sell ASAP.
This is a just garbage coin and dead coin.
All other altcoins are huge rebounding except dct.

"Other altcoins are huge rebounding except dct"??

Yet more of your lies....
You really should take some time and learn some about TA and FA. A little knowledge would do you a world of good.

Hi!
Idiot

A fool like you never understand now dct price.
Dct is never rebounding since May.
For example Stratis This coin has already tripled.
Tron had doubled.
Most altcoins are rebounding except scam coin like dct.
Look at the chart!!! idiot!!!!

Why do you continue to express your lack of maturity with the pointless insults?

Yes, Stratis is doing good right now. Don't know about how Tron is fairing as I don't follow it, nor care to.

And your point is?

Just because one coin is rising and another doesn't at the same time has no bearing on either project. I can cherry pick projects to support my statements just as you... just proves your stance is pointless.

A point is
Dct is always bearing trend?
What is this called?
This is just a garbage coin and dead coin.

"DCT is always bearing trend"....

Yet another lie from you tonight...

hey!!!!
December 21, 2018, 12:35:51 AM

You really should take some time and learn some about TA and FA. A little knowledge would do you a world of good.

Hi!
Idiot

Tron had doubled.

Why do you continue to express your lack of maturity with the pointless insults?

Yes, Stratis is doing good right now. Don't know about how Tron is fairing as I don't follow it, nor care to.

And your point is?

Just because one coin is rising and another doesn't at the same time has no bearing on either project. I can cherry pick projects to support my statements just as you... just proves your stance is pointless.

A point is
What is this called?

"DCT is always bearing trend"....

Yet another lie from you tonight...

December 21, 2018, 12:27:19 AM

Hi!
Idiot

Tron had doubled.

And your point is?

A point is
What is this called?

December 21, 2018, 12:21:04 AM

Hi!
Idiot

Tron had doubled.

And your point is?

Just because one coin is rising and another doesn't at the same time has no bearing on the other project. I can cherry pick projects to support my statements just as you... just proves your stance is pointless.
December 21, 2018, 12:16:29 AM

Hi!
Idiot

For example Stratis This coin has already tripled. Also BCH.
Tron had doubled.

December 20, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

"other altcoins are huge rebounding except dct"??

You really should take some time and learn some about TA, FA and market analysis. A little knowledge would do you a world of good.

December 20, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

Other altcoins are huge rebounding except dct.
December 20, 2018, 03:39:32 PM
Bitcoin Garden | Meet Filmzie: A Movie Platform Powered by DECENT’s Cutting-Edge Blockchain
https://bitcoingarden.org/meet-filmzie-a-movie-platform-powered-by-decents-cutting-edge-blockchain/

Fans and creators of independent movies will now have a chance to become closer than ever on a revolutionary streaming and social platform, Filmzie. The platform will run on DECENT’s proprietary, technologically advanced blockchain, called DCore.

Filmzie has been developed with a clear mission to satisfy the acute need for transparency, fair pay, and efficiency in the entertainment industry. This is great news, especially for small studios and independent filmmakers who will be the main content contributors on the platform. To achieve its goal, Filmzie had to be based on a very different “engine” than other established providers such as Netflix or Hulu. That is where DCore comes in.

Being the first blockchain tailored for the entertainment industry, DCore is a perfect fit for the new initiative which aims to empower filmmakers to sell movies on their own terms, earn as much as they deserve and truly understand their audience. Its use of DCore allows the project to offer robust real-time data and enhanced security while allowing 2,000+ transactions per second....

Thanks for another great article!

Filmzie sounds like it is going to be a great platform for independent film artist. Already signed up and looking forward to the initial release early 2019.

2019 is shaping up to be a year full of new DCore projects!  Smiley

I am sure hoping so, and that they would use the DCT ecosystem as well and not starting their own like some of them...

True. DCore is open-source so some of the projects do make their own chain. Sounds like Filmzie will be running on DCore's blockchain though, either with DCT or their own custom token. Will have to wait for more info to know for sure though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 03:29:30 PM
Bitcoin Garden | Meet Filmzie: A Movie Platform Powered by DECENT’s Cutting-Edge Blockchain
https://bitcoingarden.org/meet-filmzie-a-movie-platform-powered-by-decents-cutting-edge-blockchain/

Fans and creators of independent movies will now have a chance to become closer than ever on a revolutionary streaming and social platform, Filmzie. The platform will run on DECENT’s proprietary, technologically advanced blockchain, called DCore.

Filmzie has been developed with a clear mission to satisfy the acute need for transparency, fair pay, and efficiency in the entertainment industry. This is great news, especially for small studios and independent filmmakers who will be the main content contributors on the platform. To achieve its goal, Filmzie had to be based on a very different “engine” than other established providers such as Netflix or Hulu. That is where DCore comes in.

Being the first blockchain tailored for the entertainment industry, DCore is a perfect fit for the new initiative which aims to empower filmmakers to sell movies on their own terms, earn as much as they deserve and truly understand their audience. Its use of DCore allows the project to offer robust real-time data and enhanced security while allowing 2,000+ transactions per second....

Filmzie sounds like it is going to be a great platform for independent film artist. Already signed up and looking forward to the initial release early 2019.

2019 is shaping up to be a year full of new DCore projects!  Smiley

I am sure hoping so, and that they would use the DCT ecosystem as well and not starting their own like some of them...
December 20, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

Filmzie sounds like it is going to be a great platform for independent film artists. Already signed up and looking forward to the initial release early 2019.

2019 is shaping up to be a year full of new DCore projects!  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
Keep dumping that I'm going to buy everything cheap.

Good idea!!!!
If you buy a million dct, dct price is going to pumping.

Man, you lost some big money in DCT I guess. that's why you are hating the project so much right now.

Most dct holers including me is suffering from huge loss.
Is not that a natural story?
Dct has been dumped since May.

all coins are getting cheaper for a whole year. and many people suffered losses.
December 20, 2018, 01:44:58 AM

Good idea!!!!

Man, you lost some big money in DCT I guess. that's why you are hating the project so much right now.

Most dct holers including me is suffering from huge loss.
Is not that a natural story?
Dct has been dumped since May.
December 19, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

Good idea!!!!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 09:15:55 PM
December 19, 2018, 12:15:15 PM
Here so many idiot supporters!!!!
Idiot team and member.
Fantastic collaboration.
It’s natural that the project is poor level.
It worths $0.04

Amazing!!!!
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
holmes70 is a joke.  Cheesy Grin Grin

Who do you think holmes70 is a joke?

Now he's going to say I'm an idiot. Grin  Grin

He's going to insult me ​​to prove he's a joke.
December 19, 2018, 11:15:54 AM
Fact: dct -99% dumped.
So dct is a garbage coin.

Why dumped?
Because most dct holders sell their coin.
Why sell dct?
Because they think that dct project is a garbage.

If you understand this, you must be seriously an idiot.

Fact: 48 of the top 50 projects are at 80 to 99% losses.
  So every project is garbage by your standards.

Why are they garbage in your opinion?
  That answer we are still waiting on as you avoid the question every time it is asked or change your stance when called out on it.

Why do you change your position?
  Because you have no facts to back up your pathetic claims.

If you don't understand this, take some time to learn instead of spewing falsehoods and hatred all day.

You are right.
-99% dumped coin is called scam including dct.
Most people think dct project is hopeless and they left.

Among the coins I bought at the same time, dct was the most dumped. Most coins except dct have made a huge recovery.
I know you are dct beggar. In Dct telegram I have seen an article that dct team gives you dct coin.
So you are an idiot and liar.

The only DCT that the team has ever given me was for an Honorable Mention Prize in a Twitter slogan contest and a reward for participating in a DECENT photo contest. I won 30 DCT for the Honorable Mention and 5 DCT for the photo contest.....

If 35 DCT for over a year's worth of support for this project makes me a paid supporter, then I think I am highly underpaid lmao.

Here's the article naming the winners of the contest and my Honorable Mention https://decent.ch/blog/block-by-block-and-why-it-matters/

I do not lie, I have no reason to...

You said in the last article that you have received nothing from the dct team. You are so much a lie that you do not remember what you lied to.
You are just going to live in a dct beggar for a lifetime.
Congraturation for being dct beggar!!!!

I have received no DCT in exchange for my support.

I have received a DCT prize for a competition.

There is a huge difference. If you can't understand that, there is no hope for you lol

Besides, perhaps I'm wrong, but I do not recall ever stating that "I received nothing from the DCT team". If I have, prove it. I have, however, stated multiple times that I am not a member of the team nor am I an employee of the foundation. That still remains true.
December 19, 2018, 11:14:05 AM
Fact: dct -99% dumped.
So dct is a garbage coin.

Why dumped?
Because most dct holders sell their coin.
Why sell dct?
Because they think that dct project is a garbage.

If you understand this, you must be seriously an idiot.

Fact: 48 of the top 50 projects are at 80 to 99% losses.
  So every project is garbage by your standards.

Why are they garbage in your opinion?
  That answer we are still waiting on as you avoid the question every time it is asked or change your stance when called out on it.

Why do you change your position?
  Because you have no facts to back up your pathetic claims.

If you don't understand this, take some time to learn instead of spewing falsehoods and hatred all day.

You are right.
-99% dumped coin is called scam including dct.
Most people think dct project is hopeless and they left.

Among the coins I bought at the same time, dct was the most dumped. Most coins except dct have made a huge recovery.
I know you are dct beggar. In Dct telegram I have seen an article that dct team gives you dct coin.
So you are an idiot and liar.

The only DCT that the team has ever given me was for an Honorable Mention Prize in a Twitter slogan contest and a reward for participating in a DECENT photo contest. I won 30 DCT for the Honorable Mention and 5 DCT for the photo contest.....

If 35 DCT for over a year's worth of support for this project makes me a paid supporter, then I think I am highly underpaid lmao.

Here's the article naming the winners of the contest and my Honorable Mention https://decent.ch/blog/block-by-block-and-why-it-matters/

I do not lie, I have no reason to...

You said in the last article that you have received nothing from the dct team. You are so much a lie that you do not remember what you lied to.
You are just going to live in a dct beggar for a lifetime.
Congraturation for being dct beggar!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: