Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 18. (Read 713516 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 05:21:14 AM
DECENT forms partnerships for donation management initiative “Token 4 Hope”
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/12/03/decent-forms-partnerships-for-donation-management-initiative-token-4-hope/

DECENT, a non-profit foundation that has developed an open source blockchain named DCore, announced today in cooperation with HumanVenture and Collective Energy, the development of ‘Token 4 Hope’ – a humanitarian project aimed at helping economically disadvantaged individuals through tokenization, transparency, and credibility.

Lol, what is a sense to write so much. Shortly, dct is bullshit!
November 20, 2018, 11:01:24 AM
Again falling !!!!!
Now under 1000sat?

Everyday big drop!!!!

It's already dead shit
Activity: 398
Merit: 20
November 20, 2018, 10:34:07 AM
Again falling !!!!!
Now under 1000sat?

Everyday big drop!!!!
November 20, 2018, 05:08:41 AM
For few days from 0.14 and now 0.05. The worst coin on the market
November 20, 2018, 04:07:57 AM
Decent will hit 380 sats in the next 6 weeks - 6 months.

4.5 BTC buy support over every listed exchange, ouch. This will go down hard. At least the devs have funding to get us through the worst drop decent has ever and will ever see.

I'm still a big supporter of Decent, everything is down at the moment. All we can do is buy the dip if you really believe in the project.
Yes all prices are down now, but why should you continue to buy when prices continue to fall, for me it is not a wise action better to wait when market conditions improve.
Because you can buy more when price still cheap, if you started to buy when market is recovering, you will miss the train. Who doesn't like to buy a solid token on cheap  price?

What I can say, such stupid trolls like you  is a  reason why some naive noobs lost their house and family! Go to the hell moron with your solid token!
November 20, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
Lol, you are not doing anything to decent mr.notrust. Other then maybe embarrassing yourself. It's like watching a teenager rampage.

ok, time will show

Oh my god, now you just gave your fud agenda away Grin. Wasn't it the Decent staff who was responsible for the price and now you are hoping it's you?

I haven't even start yet!
November 19, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
The drop rate is first
However, there is little rebound.

Garbage coin!!!!!
November 19, 2018, 06:06:12 PM
Lol, you are not doing anything to decent mr.notrust. Other then maybe embarrassing yourself. It's like watching a teenager rampage.

ok, time will show
November 19, 2018, 05:20:16 PM
The most dumped bullshit! Whales, believe me you will never pump it again! I will destroy it to 0! BET?
November 19, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

4.5 BTC buy support over every listed exchange, ouch. This will go down hard. At least the devs have funding to get us through the worst drop decent has ever and will ever see.

I'm still a big supporter of Decent, everything is down at the moment. All we can do is buy the dip if you really believe in the project.

Because you are a big moron!Nigga man I see your IQ is 0!

Silly little racist man, stop your trolling. I won't stoop to your level you are sick. Good to see freedom of speech on this site. Great. I'm idiot don't listen me!

Yep, you are idiot!
November 19, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

Because you are a big moron!Nigga man I see your IQ is 0!

Silly little racist man, stop your trolling. I won't stoop to your level you are sick. Good to see freedom of speech on this site. Great.

Lol, clever! it's  fake "Nigga man I see your IQ is 0!" I din't write it, you wrote! cool trick
November 19, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
Once garbage, forever garbage.

$0.06!!!!!!

November 19, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

Because you are a big moron!
November 19, 2018, 09:18:51 AM
Bitcoin was $20000 ————> now $5600
Dct was $3 —————> now $0.09

Some here and dct team seem to think it's the same.

We don't think it’s proper to make comparisons between the two coins, but it's clear that the price of BTC back then had a huge impact on the market in general. That was our point.

The dct team says that this is just an excuse that an elementary school student has received a score of zero because of difficult mathematics problems. No matter how difficult the test is, getting a score of 0 proves that you did not make any effort in the meantime. How do you think it is natural?

Today new record 1375sat!!!!
Again 0 score?

Bottom is 1sat, then we will see pump to 2sat!
November 19, 2018, 04:54:20 AM
Again 1400sat!!!!
Under $0.08

Today 1000sat?
November 17, 2018, 04:52:07 PM
Bitcoin was $20000 ————> now $5600
Dct was $3 —————> now $0.09

Some here and dct team seem to think it's the same.

November 17, 2018, 04:41:03 PM
So naive ppl, dct is shit, this copied funny product is shit, it's only a trap for your money! Behind  price manipulation is  team 100%! First time they fu.ked you on ICO, second time -now! And they will fu.ked some dorks third time!

Sad, you're clearly a fucking moron. At least my negative points about the project are up for debate, you just spout mindless nonsense in hopes you can buy decent cheaper. Sad thing is it is working and you persist.

Why such bitch like you suppose that I'm going to buy this shit again? Are you brainless or what! My target is total death of this shit and delisting from all exchanges? And all swindlers must be well-known!

I don't care what you do, you spend all your time here so you have something to gain or an agenda? Otherwise why would you be here? You are the most mentally deficient person on this website.

I see your IQ is 0 !? all my time? ahaha 2-3 min per day!Now I understand who is supporter and holder of this crap!
November 17, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
So naive ppl, dct is shit, this copied funny product is shit, it's only a trap for your money! Behind  price manipulation is  team 100%! First time they fu.ked you on ICO, second time -now! And they will fu.ked some dorks third time!

Sad, you're clearly a fucking moron. At least my negative points about the project are up for debate, you just spout mindless nonsense in hopes you can buy decent cheaper. Sad thing is it is working and you persist.

Why such bitch like you suppose that I'm going to buy this shit again? Are you brainless or what! My target is total death of this shit and delisting from all exchanges? And all swindlers must be well-known!

Do you not wish to see this project succeed?
What do you gain by posting the same thing over and over again?

Your negativity doesn't change anything, it doesn't change the price, it doesn't change the direction of the project, it certainly doesn't change the mind of anyone. You personally attacking members of this forum doesn't do you any favours.

DECENT still has many supporters, I personally hold many DCT and will never dump these on the market.

As for who is selling their DCT? It is most likely short term traders who are selling for BTC to buy up other forks of Bitcoin to make short term profit. We will likely see this profit funnel back into DCT shortly.

Lol, so naive! You really don't understand what is crypto and who is behind DCT project?
November 17, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 11:45:24 AM
Fellow Bitcoin Talkers! image loading...

You've surely already caught a glimpse of our DECENT Q3 Recap we posted back in October, but how about something more eye-catching 👀?

We've prepared something special for you this time – you can see our achievements and milestones for Q3 in this neat video, voiced by our very own Denys!

image loading...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j42YDVb58GY&feature=youtu.be

This is a really interesting, and most importantly, a fairly clear and simple way of video review of the work done during the previous quarter. I think such reviews in the future will also be relevant, so I hope that this will happen. Thanks to the team.
Pages:
Jump to: