Author

Topic: - - page 16. (Read 713518 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 20
December 18, 2018, 10:18:00 PM
You must be a seriously idiot.
Good project?
So -99% losses.
Anybody don’t trust dct team except you.
Why dct price is not rising?
Because most people think dct project is not good.

If dct price is over $2, I think I am wrong.
But it is impossible.
Activity: 211
Merit: 12
December 18, 2018, 10:03:06 PM
Good project—— people try to buy this coin at cheap price and this coin is pumping.
Garbage project—— people try to sell this coin at cheap price even big losses and this coin is dumped.

You understand?
Think about that.

And let me add, thank you.

Thank you for having an adult discussion this evening without claiming every one here are idiots and stupid fools.

I have no problem debating with anyone who can maintain some civility. Thank you.
December 18, 2018, 09:42:38 PM
Good project—— people try to buy this coin at cheap price and this coin is pumping.
Garbage project—— people try to sell this coin at cheap price even big losses and this coin is dumped.

You understand?
Think about that.

You have the weirdest view of market analysis I have ever heard. Lol You really should spend some time studying.

More than just price alone constitutes whether a project is good or not. Bitconnect broke $400 at one point. So by your standards, it was a good project then? Lmao

And as I proved to you days ago, 48 out of the top 50 projects are at 80 to 99% losses at the moment. So all of them are garbage too by your logic...

DECENT has an extensive team of highly skilled professionals. They have developed tools to improve the ecosystem as well as updating the platform itself over the past year. They have held hackathons all over the globe as well as being noted speakers at major events and attending several conferences. All to promote the brand and this project's capabilities. They have expanded their outreach through multiple new offices in various countries as well as taking on yet more valuable employees. Mr. Michalko has won awards for his efforts in blockchain.

If you think a project that has done so much and worked so hard to achieve all of their goals for the year is garbage then please enlighten us...

If DECENT is garbage then what project, pray tell, is good in your opinion?
December 18, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

You understand?
Think about that.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 09:12:53 PM
utilizing the power of blockchain in this digital age is paramount. decent should do a good job
December 18, 2018, 09:11:07 PM
Other alt coin is pumping, but dct is dumped and no rebound.
This coin has been only dumped since May.
Because of bearish market? Nope.
Now because everybody knows what garbage coin is.

You keep saying the price is bad because this project is garbage. Explain why you think this project is garbage then. State your case instead of babbling every day

Please think and posted.
Why do you think the price of dct is declining despite the good project? Most people who have dct except you think this project is over.
The market assessment is that the project value of the dct team is $ 0.04.

You still haven't answered my question...

You claim the price is low because the project is garbage...

State your case. Why do you think the project is garbage?

Market assessment.
Good project?
Maybe hahaha $0.04 worth project.
Why dct price has been only dumped?
Think about that.

So your argument is the price is low only because the project is garbage AND the project is garbage only because the price is low...

You make absolutely no sense.

Why is the price of a coin dumped even though it is a good project? Have you ever been worried that the price of dct coin will suddenly be pumped and you will not be able to get the cheap price?
Now nobody tries to buy dct coin. Most transactions are made because the investor takes the loss and sells the dct. So the price of dct is constantly dumped

You still have not clarified your stance.

Is the price only low because the project is garbage, as you recently said?
Or is the project garbage only because the price is low. As you are now trying to imply?

It can't be both... Which one is it?  It isn't a difficult question
December 18, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

You keep saying the price is bad because this project is garbage. Explain why you think this project is garbage then. State your case instead of babbling every day

Please think and posted.
Why do you think the price of dct is declining despite the good project? Most people who have dct except you think this project is over.

Market assessment.
Good project?
Think about that.

So your argument is the price is low only because the project is garbage AND the project is garbage only because the price is low...

Why is the price of a coin dumped even though it is a good project? Have you ever been worried that the price of dct coin will suddenly be pumped and you will not be able to get the cheap price?
Now nobody tries to buy dct coin. Most transactions are made because the investor takes the loss and sells the dct. So the price of dct is constantly dumped
December 18, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

Please think and posted.

Market assessment.
Good project?
Think about that.

December 18, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Please think and posted.

Market assessment.
Good project?
Think about that.
December 18, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

Please think and posted.

December 18, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

Please think and posted.
December 18, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

December 18, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

Bitcoin is rising, but this garbage coin is dumed again.
Don’t tell a lie!!!!

Now Dct is $0.04 garbage coin.
So most dct holders want to sell as soon as possible and dct is dumped.

December 18, 2018, 07:05:47 PM
Suddenly so many supporters!!!!
Maybe dct is going to be dumped soon.
As I expected, the dct is being dumped.
Be careful here supporters!!!!
Good project, work hard, announcement something ..... later
always dct is dumped.

From the time you first posted your comment to now, the price of DCT on Bittrex has gone from 1400 sat to 1385....  wow! What a large dump! Lol

Perhaps you don't know the meaning of the word dump? Is that it?

Personally, I just think you are extremely clueless when it comes to trading and investing.

Instead of spending hours every day here vainly trying to discredit this project, spend that time trying to improve yourself.

As a good starting point, I suggest reading https://www.amazon.com/dp/0735200661/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdo_t1_F7xgCbMDC0G1E

Perhaps others here can give you more recommendations. You obviously need all the help you can get.
December 18, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
Suddenly so many supporters!!!!
Maybe dct is going to be dumped soon.
As I expected, the dct is being dumped.
Be careful here supporters!!!!
Good project, work hard, announcement something ..... later
always dct is dumped.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 04:39:19 PM
Nothing but drop in price, this was the worst investment of my life and I hope the team gets what they deserve for making us lose a ton of money.  GREEDY LAZY TEAM.

According to yourself, you sold all of your DCT for profits back in February.....

I sold everything I had at 2 dollars,  To be brutally honest, I dont see this project going anywhere.  I really see no future here.  DEvs got lazy after all the money they raised. I would sell while you still can.

classic shill,  They got lazy, very little to show considering how much money they raised.  I already  pulled out with profit and dumped before this shitcoin goes to 10 cents.

Devs got paid and got lazy :* ,I sold all my dct and moved onto more promising projects with stronger work ethic.

So, which is it... Were you lying then about selling and moving on or lying now about being at a loss? lmao  Cheesy

Grin  Grin   Grin hhhhhhhh  Grin  Grin Grin
December 18, 2018, 12:06:49 AM
Rebelway, you are arguing with a troll who is not interested in the DCT or the tech behind it; he is just either fudding or just venting because he made so huge losses. Also he doesn't sound too bright either so all the reasoning will go to waste. Luckily tose will leave probably on the next pump. We don't need these trolls to ride along anyway.
Decent project is a very good project.
It has been created by a good team too.
The team have worked very hard since the first active day of Decent project.
There are so many things launched.
Lots of more ambitious things planned for future growth

Good project? Work hard?
So -99% losses?
Ridiculous!!!!
Look at the chart!!! This is dead long time ago.
So now selling wall is huge until only 2000 sat.
Activity: 147
December 17, 2018, 08:16:27 PM
Rebelway, you are arguing with a troll who is not interested in the DCT or the tech behind it; he is just either fudding or just venting because he made so huge losses. Also he doesn't sound too bright either so all the reasoning will go to waste. Luckily tose will leave probably on the next pump. We don't need these trolls to ride along anyway.
Decent project is a very good project.
It has been created by a good team too.
The team have worked very hard since the first active day of Decent project.
There are so many things launched.
Lots of more ambitious things planned for future growth
December 17, 2018, 07:33:01 PM
$0.04 technic or project?
Who cares?
Anybody don’t interested in garbage project except stupid guys.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

I understand that. My goal is not to convince him, as that is impossible. It is merely to offer facts, information and beneficial comments so that this thread doesn't get swamped with all of the FUDer's lies and baseless accusations. Thank you though. Always glad to hear from others who understand this projects potential.

Ok, well keep doind the good work then Smiley Least someone wants to fight the fud. I just wish that they would make a new thread with a moderator. Normally i am against those but this is just silly.
Pages:
Jump to: