Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 20. (Read 713518 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 20
November 13, 2018, 08:54:02 PM
Again dct is falling.
Today maybe dct is going to falling to 1500~1600 sat.
Who do sell so many dct coins?
I think only one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:52:30 PM
It's time to use darknet to stop all crypto swindlers!
November 13, 2018, 06:37:58 PM
Jesus what a load of accusations, shame this thread isn't moderated in the slightest. If people find Decent through btt then this shit is what they read first.

Been here for a few years now, feels like it might be time to leave soon. The project can't continue like this, it's ridiculous.

Accusations that are going unanswered lol. Your blind ignorance is now causing you to lose money. Zero response from the team and massive selling? Wthdrawals from the Decent teams wallet. Where have we seen this before, it's starting to look exactly like Bitconnect. Waasssaa Wasssaa Waassuupp. Get out or hold to zero.
Unfortunately, this project is a project for long, they claim themselves as project blockchain first, but 3 years have passed and they were no shows something good to increase their prices in the market.

it's dead! slovakian bastards!
All crypto is going to zero this time!
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 01:59:01 PM
Good luck for those who stay but today I'm leaving the Decent because the FUD is intense.
November 13, 2018, 01:17:14 PM
WELCOME to the SCAM! DCT is the largest BULLSHIT ever!
November 13, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
Now dct price is about $0.12.
Haha!!!!! What a amazing coin!!!!
Who will buy a coin that keeps falling?
Dead coin!!!!

Today finally under 1800 sat as I said.
Unbelievable!!!!

Next soon under 1500sat.
November 13, 2018, 03:02:03 AM
What an idiots except holmes70 here. Stupid dorks protect scam and shitcoin, garbage and swindlers! This is the worst coin on all market, total crap.
And Slovakian noobs are Slovakian noobs, it wasn't any sense to invest in this scam from the first day!
November 12, 2018, 11:37:23 PM
This guy is:
1) (   )Paid to do fud.
2) (   )Want to shop down there.
3) (   )It is a hobo has nothing to do in life so it lives online.

This guy is a idiot (   )
             is a poor dct supporter (    )

The answer is an idiot who can't tell the difference between fud and fact.

Activity: 15
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 10:19:23 PM
When you climb it will be for the moon. Cool Cool Cool
November 12, 2018, 09:49:34 PM
Today new record!!!!!
1900sat!!!!
This coin must be a garbage coin.
Today maybe dct is  going to falling under 1800 sat.
Let’s go dct to 500sat.
November 09, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
No sense what a price is now, it's a dead project!Next year this DCT shit will disapear!
November 08, 2018, 09:12:57 PM
As usual, dct price keeps falling.
Go 500sat. Go $ 0.01

What a amazing coin!!!!
It is the most unprecedented coin in history.
November 05, 2018, 05:41:44 PM
Dct must be a garbage coin, again is going to be under 2000sat.
Bat coin was around 5000sat on May,then dct coin was 9000-11000sat.
Now Bat coin is about 5000sat, but dct coin is around 2000sat.
Maybe since May, dct is one of the most dumped coin among alt coins.

It's garbage for sure, no doubt. Dead shit ...
November 05, 2018, 02:56:19 AM
straight way to zero sat!, all alts, tokens and ICOs bye bye
November 01, 2018, 04:54:18 PM
When 0 sat?Is another wave of dump coming?Soon lower low?  Grin

Why are you so negative about this project? I understand the roadmap has been changed and the decentralized content distribution platform is no longer aimed, but they still got something interesting going on here, which is a blockchain that allows devs to develop such platforms on top of DCore.

I think probably because the project has changed so much from what it originally was and back then it had backers, now they don't like the way the project has headed and the majority have exited decent. Ithas basically zero marketing and has spent a large amount of the ICO funds, if this continues it will likely just be forgotten in a few years. The team are spending too much money and on what? There isn't much progress made in comparison of funds being spent.

What exactly is the process you want to see? I mean have you been checking the github? You could make some suggestions to the code if you want.

Not enough progress for 5000 Bitcoins spent, that's just my opinion. the project is headed in a completely different direction than when I joined during ICO now I just have to see what the Decent team does with it, but funding doesn't last forever and I hope they understand they can't spent the ICO funds twice.

They will create new ICO like ALAX  Grin

after this little rat make fud, immediately price slump. fun to look DECENT get destroyed just by a little rat.  Grin

Don't be so self-critical, be like DCT - self-confident scam! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

October 31, 2018, 05:26:33 PM
When 0 sat?Is another wave of dump coming?Soon lower low?  Grin

Why are you so negative about this project? I understand the roadmap has been changed and the decentralized content distribution platform is no longer aimed, but they still got something interesting going on here, which is a blockchain that allows devs to develop such platforms on top of DCore.

I think probably because the project has changed so much from what it originally was and back then it had backers, now they don't like the way the project has headed and the majority have exited decent. Ithas basically zero marketing and has spent a large amount of the ICO funds, if this continues it will likely just be forgotten in a few years. The team are spending too much money and on what? There isn't much progress made in comparison of funds being spent.

What exactly is the process you want to see? I mean have you been checking the github? You could make some suggestions to the code if you want.

Not enough progress for 5000 Bitcoins spent, that's just my opinion. the project is headed in a completely different direction than when I joined during ICO now I just have to see what the Decent team does with it, but funding doesn't last forever and I hope they understand they can't spent the ICO funds twice.

They will create new ICO like ALAX  Grin
October 31, 2018, 07:55:58 AM
When 0 sat?Is another wave of dump coming?Soon lower low?  Grin
October 26, 2018, 08:09:38 AM
There are a lot of updates that have been done by decent and this project has been 3 years since 2015. I see that decent has been listed on various exchanges, especially bittrex and this is what makes me believe that decent can continue to grow than other projects or like ico when this. Indeed we cannot ascertain its future, but that is the fact.

Nobody needs Dcore! Time confirmed it! shitty exchanges Smiley all crypto is the same bullshit. And DCT is one of the most manipulated coin because it's totally centrilized!
if all crypto is bullshit, so what do you do in this forum? all is a waste of your time and will make you more disappointed with all this bullshit. I feel your disappointment with DCT, but don't connect your problem to all crypto and other exchanges  Wink

crypto is the evil, I'm the good! Balance... I must be here, it's my calling  Grin
and member, don't teach Full Member Smiley
October 26, 2018, 07:50:59 AM
There are a lot of updates that have been done by decent and this project has been 3 years since 2015. I see that decent has been listed on various exchanges, especially bittrex and this is what makes me believe that decent can continue to grow than other projects or like ico when this. Indeed we cannot ascertain its future, but that is the fact.

Nobody needs Dcore! Time confirmed it! shitty exchanges Smiley all crypto is the same bullshit. And DCT is one of the most manipulated coin because it's totally centrilized!
October 26, 2018, 07:49:09 AM
Can someone link me the Bitcoin wallet address that holds funds from the ICO? Thanks.

I remember replying to that same question of yours some months ago Smiley.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33386668

As mrtrust pointed, you can see that the balance is now 0.

From DECENT Telegram admin Kristian Kusenda:

Hi, the btc ico adress was  33WDB3nsVHH5qafCAriPb8Jmb1e3ptsY4h but the funds were already moved internally so you cant see it all together somewhere, but I can honestly say we have enough for two years of development.

If they do still have enough funding then that gives the project a chance, if they don't make an impression on people the next two years then the project will fail then, I don't think DECENT is done.

Mrtrust is correct but I wouldn't listen to him or holmes because they are clearly idiotic trolls, who spend much of their time here. They clearly have an agenda or they wouldn't be posting here most days, If they really meant what they were saying they simply wouldn't be here. My guess is they are just trying to buy in lower or are butthurt they have lost a lot of money buying in around the ATH, either way anyone that listens to either of them will lose a lot of money in the near future.

Lol, don't complicate things, everything is simple, I hate this coin and it's garbage! Coin is strong when developments, market cap and volumes are good! This funny conferences is total crap!
Pages:
Jump to: